It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Perpetual War and the Six Seals of Revelation

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

There seems more links to the number 11 in 9/11 which might also signify the little horn (11th horn) described in Daniel 7. I believe the Antichrist rules today and is waging war against all religions (Daniel 7:21). He has been given the power to rule for 75-100 years as per the prophecy of Pope Leo XII. As ats member Maigret pointed out to me this rule probably started when the Lateran Treaty was signed in 1929 creating the Vatican City. Another prophecy (St. Pope Pius X's vision 1914) suggest that this rule will end with the invasion of Vatican and death of ex-pope Benedict XVI by an invading military force (I think Russia WW3). So we might be lucky to see the water bearer in our time. But first we have to deal with Pope Francis address to Congress on Sept. 24, should be interesting.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

Yeah, the writer of Revelation would want to unify the OT and NT, his "prophecy" mirrors that of Daniel so that's not that big of a surprise to be honest.

Modern scholars agree the apostle John is not who wrote Revelation. His writing style (not the language Koine Greek) does not match that of John's gospel or epistles in any way. I can't seem to find any parallels between the writing style of Revelation and John's epistles, care to post some links that describe these similarities? I haven't been able to come up with anything on Google, i assume you have.

The language (verbiage) used by "Jesus" in Revelation does not match that of Jesus in the gospels, they're not even close.

Why would Jesus tell us not to follow someone who spoke for him and said the time is near if he knew John was going to speak for him and say the time is near? Doesn't make sense.

You're looking for ways to ignore Jesus' warning. I'd say it would be smarter to listen to his warning instead of looking for a way to ignore it. But then again, if you acknowledge Revelation was written by a false prophet that would open up the rest of the bible for rejection as well, so there seems to be a conflict of interest in your agenda.
edit on 8/26/2015 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   

The Gospel of John was a witness' account, where Revelation is prophetic poetry. Of course the writing styles are going to differ. You don't carry on daily conversation in metered stanzas do you?

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

So now you agree that the literary styles are different?

Jesus already prophecies about the end times in the gospels, there was no need for Revelation at all, especially since the author shows signs of being a false prophet by Jesus' own words, the words he uttered right before his own prophecy while he was here in the flesh.

That doesn't seem a little strange to you? That Jesus would use the same words he warned us about after being raised to heaven? The author of Revelation shows all the signs that Jesus warned us about of a false prophet. He only gave two signs, John the Revelator meets both requirements. You're still choosing to ignore his warning.
edit on 8/26/2015 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Why even argue something none of us know for sure. How does one person know without a shadow of a doubt Revelations is any more than just a dream? We simply do not know.

What we do know is there are many ways to get to the movie theater. What is most important is we all make it there happy.

In regards to the Bible as well as other texts that say this... One sentence sums it all up for me. It's written below this sentence.

God is Love.

Because we live in such a chaotic world where there is so much hate, we tend to look for other worldly things or angelic beings or possibly aliens to save us from the impending gloom and doom we all feel is on the horizon.

S & F! I enjoyed reading your OP!

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   

I've posted about this earlier, and things have changed as I have learned new things and well, time does that, doesn't it? Anyway, here goes:

First Horse, Victory: Emperor Constantine, Nicea 325 AD
  • «In hoc signo vinces» the dream of Constantine that would mean the start of the Imperial Church
  • First horse buzzword, Nike as in Nicea, goddess Nike (Rom Victoria) the personification of victory.
  • Goddess Victoria (Gr. Nike) Patron of Roman Senate, she rode a span of four horses.

Second Horse, Moral Decline: St Augustine, Just War doctrine 354 - 430 AD
  • Augustine was the first within the Church to produce a doctrine for the justification of going into war or choosing sides in war.

Third Horse, Greed: Third synode at Mâcon, Tithe law 585 AD
  • First doctrines demanding universal Church tax or tithe was issued at Mâcon in 585 AD
  • Greece was not charged, hence don't harm wine and oil.

Fourth Horse, Defeat: Heraclius, Fall of Jerusalem, 614-638 AD
  • Byzantine emperor Heraclius first lost track of Jerusalem in 614 AD during the seige of Jerusalem where tens of thousands of Christians were massacred by a mix of Persians, Jews and Arabs. The next decades would be very bloody indeed until finally Jerusalem fell to the Muslims in 638 AD
  • Buzzword Death: Byzantine Emperor Heraclius, named after Gr. Herakles (Rom. Hercules) the Greek hero that evolved from the Mesopotamian demon or god of the dead named Nergal.

Pretty sure about the four horses now. Fifth seal would seem to be the establishment of the Cistercians and/or Knights Templar with their white robes around start of the 12th century. 6th seal would mean The Dark Ages, leading up to the seventh seal which would be the Renaissance and the Reformation.
    edit on 27-8-2015 by Utnapisjtim because: reply to, moved a part from 1st § to the end, misc edits

• posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 03:09 PM
    link   

originally posted by: Utnapisjtim
  • Buzzword Death: Byzantine Emperor Heraclius, named after Gr. Herakles (Rom. Hercules) the Greek hero that evolved from the Mesopotamian demon or god of the dead named Nergal.

• From Jamieson-Fausset-Brown Bible Commentary about Nergal:

biblehub.com...

Nergal—The Jewish writers say this idol was in the form of a cock, and it is certain that a cock is often associated with a priest on the Assyrian monuments [Layard]. But modern critics, looking to the astrological character of Assyrian idolatry, generally consider Nergal as the planet Mars, the god of war. The name of this idol formed part of the appellation of two of the king of Babylon's princes (Jer 39:3).

According to the Norwegian wikipedia article on Nergal his name in Akkadian was «Ni-Marad», which means «Lord of Marad». That's Nimrod, and a direct link between Heb. Nimrod and Nergal ==> no.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 05:22 PM
    link   
    The Hierarchy will be opening the sixth seal with the coming Blood Moon.

Pray to Khaine, Ereth Khial, Hekarti, Lileath or Morai-Heg for posterity.

Blood, drip, drip dripping. Blood dripping from the walls, blood dripping from the Moon, blood everywhere.

I wonder what will happen.

The virgin of eternity has been let loose from her chains.

This is she that is set upon the Throne of Understanding.
    Holy, Holy, Holy is her name, not to be spoken among men.
    For Koré they have called her, and Malkuth, and Betulah, and Persephone.

And the poets have feigned songs about her, and the prophets have spoken vain things, and the young men have dreamed vain dreams; but this is she, that immaculate, the name of whose name may not be spoken.
    Thought cannot pierce the glory that defendeth her, for thought is smitten dead before her presence.
    Memory is blank, and in the most ancient books of Magick are neither words to conjure her, nor adorations to praise her.
    Will bends like a reed in the tempests that sweep the borders of her kingdom, and imagination cannot figure so much as one petal of the lilies whereon she standeth in the lake of crystal, in the sea of glass.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 07:03 PM
    link   
    so, the only way to get this stuff is to read and study it....we can take the written for truth because of it's track record......
    no spiritualizing allowed...in fact get down to nitty gritty....Scripture is boots on the ground help you in all occurences in your lifetime....be still, and know.......the reading gets deeper and more supernaturally truthful the more you ask....yep talk to Yashua and He will dad gum answer you....how 'bout some of that in your walk through time on this dirt...

edit on 2-9-2015 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join