It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

State Dept. Never Told DHS About Hillary's Server Despite The Rules

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Now we are finding out the DHS has a rule about computers.

Apparently there's a rule that people in government positions must notify the DHS so a "security" check can be done and certified.

Now the DHS says they have no records of Hillery's servers that we now know were used to transmit classified information.

This is a bombshell.

Apparently a FOIA request exposed this diabolical fumble-flop.

I smell espionage. I "see" the buzzards circling the area.

State Dept. Never Told DHS About Hillary's Server Despite The Rules

The drip, drip, drip, of Hillary Clinton's scandals continues.

Here's another federal government ruled that Hillary may have broke. Since 2010 all federal government agencies are mandated to submit a list of systems, vulnerabilities and configuration issues to DHS every 30 days. DHS then performs a "cyberscope audit" to ensure security. DHS says they have no record of State Dept. giving info for Clinton server audit, despite rules

Based on a Freedom of Information Act request submitted June, DHS has no record of whether Clinton's State Department was in compliance

Clinton headed the agency from 2009-2013. The DHS established the "Continuous Diagnostics and Mitigation" program in 2010, amid growing concerns government systems could be vulnerable to cyber attack. But Clinton's computer server, through which she and key aides sent and received tens of thousands of emails, was apparently never audited, according to DHS, which conducted a comprehensive search of Office of Cyber Security and Communications records after FoxNews.com lodged its request.

"Unfortunately, we were unable to locate or identify any responsive records," wrote Sandy Ford Page, chief of Freedom of Information Act operations for DHS.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I don't like her, but it was already found that her server was as safe as the .gov address. This is getting so old.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   

I think she just dismissed whatever complaints arose like she always does with a smile, wave of the hand and "I'm not doing anything wrong." Anyone who persists might invoke the wrath of the Clintons.

Like most other ambitious politicians, shes a control freak, mindless of the law , vain and self serving (pun intended).
edit on 24-8-2015 by intrptr because: bb code

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   

That's okay, Bill never told Hillary about Monica, until he got caught!

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

I don't like her, but it was already found that her server was as safe as the .gov address. This is getting so old.

Yes. Thank you.

At least something that's not from an extreme right wing link would be refreshing.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Based on what we were told at the time.

This new info is proof of an obvious hidden agenda.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Now we are finding out the DHS has a rule about computers.

Apparently there's a rule that people in government positions must notify the DHS so a "security" check can be done and certified.

This is where "will full ignorance" will come back and bite you (as was never anticipated as a potential backlash).

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   

This proves her ineptitude is a permanent character trait with zero ability to grow.

In other words, she would be complete loser without Bill Clinton.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra This is getting so old.

You think this is old, try 8 years of this in the white house.
Quintessential Hillary.

"Gate" is her middle name.

edit on 24-8-2015 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Well...it wouldn't be the first allegation of espionage associated with the Clintons.

en.wikipedia.org...

But "bombshell"? Nah...we all know better than that.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Given that her time in the State Department was subsequent to Sarbanes Oxley, and the general notion being that retention of official communications being considered "common sense ethical behavior", I am going to hold the position that the law should not be the only standard we observe, especially when trying to determine things like motive.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
State Dept. Spokesman Tells CNN: Hillary Clinton "Was Not Violating Policy" With Personal Email
John Kirby: "At The Time, When She Was Secretary Of State, There Was No Prohibition To Her Use Of A Private Email"

But the new info from a FOIA request is not debating the "use".

The security by-pass is the issue, not "use".

There's no records of compliance with the established security rules.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Maybe Obama knows more.

Obama Gives Joe Biden His Blessing For 2016 Bid

What, no blessing for Hillary? Maybe just a pardon.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
State Dept. Spokesman Tells CNN: Hillary Clinton "Was Not Violating Policy" With Personal Email
John Kirby: "At The Time, When She Was Secretary Of State, There Was No Prohibition To Her Use Of A Private Email"

Media Matters is a Democrat propaganda outlet that was founded in part by Hillary Clinton. Tell me, are you aware that when a law or rule changes, you have to comply? Just because it was ok at one point, doesn't then make it ok for Hillary Clinton.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

Media Matters is a Democrat propaganda outlet that was founded in part by Hillary Clinton.

Nail on the head. In fact, I think one or more of them have had "terms"
at the Clinton Crime Foundation.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Interesting piece. I read the original article posted on Fox a bit earlier and now I suppose we get to read the spin.

What this means is under Hillary the State Department never allowed DHS to figure out whether or not the Democratic candidate's personal server was secure.

If it was personal and no classified emails were on it, why would she need to have it "secured"? Has it been proven that classified emails were on it? Has she been found guilty of doing anything yet?

(That's a serious question. I've not paid much attention to this topic.)

Also, when I signed-up on this site I expected that things were done a bit differently around here. A higher level of intelligence and integrity. So why does the OP post the blogosphere spin piece, not the original from Fox News that was sourced in the link?

Was the purpose to discuss the issue, or discuss the spin? I believe it to be the later and it's a shame that we lack the integrity to discuss the issue with as little spin as possible to find the truth.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Look beyond the headlines. Compare her setup with far more secure system that have been breeched. The Pentagon's computer hacks would be a good one to start with.

The last shoe to drop on this case will be that her home-made system was hacked. And that will be the end of Hillary.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Media Matters is a nice counterbalance to Fox.

Motive.

Compliance was on her?

Mkay. Enjoy your distraction.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

But some agency has confirmed classified info was emailed.

And Hillery herself said she was going to scrub the personal stuff and leave the official stuff.

She (and other SD employees) used her server for official transmissions.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join