It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would happen if there was a new synthetic global religion?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: John_Rodger_Cornman

I think a rather small group of exceedingly wealthy families have been steering religions as a means to control the masses for a very long time ... so that is my declaration of personal bias on the matter.

I believe those same families have been working slowly to co-op indigenous Earth religion and worship to create a new form of "Gaia-ism" that will have broad appeal across current religious divides. But, of course, it will be steered, guided, and directed by the same powerful families whose fun and games come from controlling humanity.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: SachaX
a reply to: ketsuko

I'm not a coexist wiccan bumper sticker wearer - And I do not share their beliefs.
Aliens or whatever other power who do not control the earth going around the sun and have no bearing on the millennia nature has been understood and has given life.
Believe me, if all hell breaks loose even the christians who won't convert will put pitchforks in the necks of oppression in the name of their god.

I never said you were. I'm not either. I am saying that in the world that's coming, you will either comply with them or there will be no room. That means you and I are extraneous and will be removed.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Ooh, sorry, need to clarify. The OP's message about a new world order - I was calling that hybrid

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Hitler was a pretty bad guy too but he killed himself in the end.
I'm not worried, UFO's are not here and nothing says they would actually be compatible with our atmosphere anyway so why waste their time.

My only point is that there are people who would not accept such a change. And if death happened because of it then the new world order would be very thinly populated.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: John_Rodger_Cornman

Imagine if TPTB wanted to create a fake christ and a fake prophet to control the masses through religion. Imagine a machine/cyborg christ and a cyborg/machine prophet? Using recovered alien technology/ultra advanced tech/ultra secret black budget tech they can create signs and miracles and pretend to be replacements for Jesus Christ and the prophet Muhummad. TPTB can genetically engineer them in a laboratory and birth them in a artificial womb. Think of how many billions of people would be deceived by that? Take the human machine interface and become one with the global hive and give away your free will and "live forever in a software simulation".

Just something I was thinking of recently.

Without all of the synthetic sci-fi elements, this is pretty much what they did with Christianity and the priest classes, eventually morphing it into social governance.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Lucifer Telescope on the Vatican's Secure Mount Graham facility in Arizona, USA

Chislam (there are a ton, this one starts with the definitions)

Ok, I watched, most of the videos. Most of it is 9 kinds of crazy. You must know that. However, even if someone is trying to make 'chrislam'- an unknown person at that- why not?? I do not see the problem, even the glass portrait looked unifying. I would not want Chrisianity or Islam or this tiny 'Chrislam' to take over, but I saw nothing bad. I know YOU see something bad. That is a problem. I don;t think you are looking at the right things, though you have good int entions. You are one of the conservatives on here I feel really thinks they are trying to spread good ideas. You should step back from Youtube. Do some inner searching.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Oh it is coming but it isn't manufactured it's been rediscovered!!.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cuervo

Imagine if TPTB wanted to create a fake christ and a fake prophet to control the masses through religion. Imagine a machine/cyborg christ and a cyborg/machine prophet? Using recovered alien technology/ultra advanced tech/ultra secret black budget tech they can create signs and miracles and pretend to be replacements for Jesus Christ and the prophet Muhummad. TPTB can genetically engineer them in a laboratory and birth them in a artificial womb. Think of how many billions of people would be deceived by that? Take the human machine interface and become one with the global hive and give away your free will and "live forever in a software simulation".

Without all of the synthetic sci-fi elements, this is pretty much what they did with Christianity and the priest classes, eventually morphing it into social governance.

This maybe too much of an information overload for the OP. I'd hate to see his head implode.
edit on 24-8-2015 by trifecta because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Would it need to be a deception? Or an allowed misrepresentation for the same end?

Actually, the current population of the earth is futile grounds for the birth of a new movement that some would call a religion. It is the belief in the existence of the ETs and their ability to save us (or not). We "honor" their doubtful existence and "pray" that they land and bestow goodies left and right. Give it time it is happening. I'm a promoter of it and have already suggested as much on ATS several times, but such a concept is not quickly picked upon by the ordinary. It takes some serious thought to usher the mind along that route filled with doubters. Such must be the way forward.

The question is, would that be a bad thing? Should we put faith into ETs saving our butts, over and above what our own kind is doing in terms all of the negative, life-threatening activities they have going on in the world. I would vote for ET control/religion/rule everytime.

The first step we've seen (if you can bring yourself to believe news stories). That first step was the overflights of ICBM missile installations in the US and Russia and a couple of instances where the missiles went active without a human hand on the switch. Possibly next we will see some sort of miraculous act that may be somewhat unexplained except for allowing for the unseen hand of alien intervention. Something, for example, such as the rescue of Apollo 13.

God is dead. Long live the ETs!

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

can you elaborate on "Chrislam"? What the heck

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   

People create new religions all the time. The Falun Gong & Church of Satan are both new religions. And the Bahai Faith, created in the 1800s, purports to be a religion that unifies the teachings of the major prophets of the world. And long before them, Manichaeism & Mazdakism were popular religions (Manichaeism was as popular as Christianity in its heyday).

But I think you're underestimating people's beliefs. I'm going to guess that you're not a believer in any specific faith. Because if you were, you'd know that the vast majority of believers don't just drop their beliefs for something new.

As an example, Islam isn't even based on the Prophet Muhammad, it's based on the submission to God. Prophets are literally nothing more than God's messengers. We worship the God that inspired them, not the prophets themselves. So there's nothing a new religion could present that would get practicing Muslims to replace Islam. You couldn't say "forget the Qur'an & follow our new books", nor "but your Allah is actually a servant of or a different aspect of our lord, Digi-ton". It wouldn't work.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   
being in arizona and driving by lucifer once and a while i have to make the following observations. Obama represents Comlam...communism (the Karl kind) and Islam. Not Chrislam. Valerie Jarrett, who wipes obamas butt when he is indisposed, and runs his daily national security meeting, is a Subud mooslum. like obamas mom. and Loretta Delania Fuddy the perhaps now dead Subud queen of the Hawaii dept of health services that cooked up his fake birth cert. The commie part is from Frank Marshall Davis, most certainly Obamas natural father, and communastie pedophile that impregnanted Stanley Ann Dunham around 1961. a teen. the commie part of obama is also from Bill Ayers who wrote dreams of my father for him. and i met, along time ago and far away, when i was an unawake sociology grad student. would not of guessed at the time he was advocating killing 25 million republicans and reactionaries..the commie term.
(cominterm..Hah. bet you cannot get that ref).
So what you have left out here is the Root of the Abrahamic religions..Judaism with its documents. Torah, Babylonian Talmud, Kabbalah. Why for heavens sake? Is it only that Jews will go to Heaven after the Rapture because they are Gods Chosen People?

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: darkstar57

Obama represents Comlam...communism (the Karl kind) and Islam

He represents communism by bailing out the capitalist Wall Street bankers? And he represents Islam by attacking the Muslim majority countries of Aghanistan, Pakistan, Somalia, Libya, Iraq, Yemen, and Syria? Huh?

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant
Communasties like Papa Joe Stalin and Chairman Mao and Pol Pot did not just round up the mostly christian middle class in those countries and kill them. Around 150 million or so. Communasties consolidate power in the super elite..the top corporations and the military...then kill. Notice that the corporate elite is getting progressively smaller and more integrated in government in this country...e.g., your children will be required to take vaccines that have a good probably of causing autism...thanks to obamacare. and lets see...DHS has on order 2 billion rounds of anti personnel ammo...5 rounds per each american.
Both RUssia and China..communist revoltuion behind, have a tiny corporate elite, Foxconn making apple stuff is the 2 nd largest corp in the world, Russias top 7 corps..mostly energy and petroleum..controlling most of the economy..are Jews, the inheritors of the Jewish Karl Marx and his children..Lenin, bakunin, yada yad...you can look it up.
so why is Obama frustrating Bibi and NOT attack Iran, after the list you gave???
here you go. ISIS is Israels tool for taking down Islamic governments..and replacing them with chaos. well..Israel plus the Rothschilds and their US puppets in congress and the DOD. and what replaces chaos? why those efficient NWO corporations like BP, Exxon, yada yada. and the new land will be Eretz Israel with a Chrislam frosting.
So why not Iran? go back to my comments on Subud, Valarie, who was born in Mashad, Iran..is the camel sticking her nose under the Iranian tent. Iran is next, the method will be different.
some interesting nuke speculations can be thrown out here.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

What did they do find the Bible 3.0?

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Possibly because they are both Abrahamic religions.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   

HEllo revelation and the anti christ? Thats already in the works.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Well, looking at the previous religions and how the Gods didn't do much or payed any attention, and if this New Religion weren't any better or smarter with passing wisdom and just interested in personal gain.

Satans gonna have alot of work and need alot of Coffee in Hell during this reincarnation cycle.

edit on 25-8-2015 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Why should I imagine it? It already happened. It's called Scientology. Look at all the conspiracies surrounding that "religion".

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   
It has already happend; it is called Capitalism.

-MM
edit on 25-8-2015 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join