a reply to: Utnapisjtim
here is you a kicker Jesus Fulfilled the prophesies of the false messiah ! check this out !
PROPHECIES JESUS FULFILLED:
1. THE FALSE MESSIAH EXISTED BEFORE THE YEAR AD 96, 1 John 4:3
Jesus existed before the year AD 96. Fulfilled by Jesus
2. RISES FROM THE ABYSS, Rev.17: 8
The Apostles creed; "He (Jesus) descended into hell. He rose again from the dead."Fulfilled by Jesus
3. DECEIVES THE EARTH BY THE MEANS OF THOSE MIRACLES, Rev. 13:14.
Also See Exhibit 1 and 4. Fulfilled by Jesus
4. SHOWING HIMSELF THAT HE IS GOD, Thess. 2:4.
Jesus: "Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; or at least believe on the evidence of the miracles themselves," (John
14:11). Fulfilled by Jesus
5. CREATES NEW ORDER IN 42 MONTHS, Re 13:5.
Jesus preached for forty two months, from this the Catholic Church (the new order) was created. Fulfilled by Jesus
6. HEAD OF THE WORLD-CHURCH, Zech. 6:13
"And he (Jesus) is the head of the body, the church," Col 1:18. Fulfilled by Jesus
7. CHANGES GOD'S LAWS, Da 7:25.
"And Jesus, the mediator of the new covenant", Heb 12:24. Fulfilled by Jesus
8. HIS FOLLOWERS SAY THEY ARE JEWS, AND ARE NOT, Re 3:9.
Gentiles that believe Jesus is the messiah call themselves spiritual Israelites - Jews Fulfilled by Jesus
9. HE WILL MAKE FIRE COME DOWN FROM HEAVEN ON THE EARTH, Rev 13:13
Jesus said: "I have come to set the earth on fire, and how I wish it were already blazing!" (Lu 12:49). Fulfilled by Jesus
10. HIS IMAGE WITH A WOUND IS WORSHIPPED UNIVERSALLY, RE 13:14
An image of a man with a wound (Jesus) is worshipped universally as God. Fulfilled by Jesus
11. MANY WHO WOULD NOT WORSHIP THE IMAGE ARE KILLED, Re 13:15
One of countless examples: 1171: Jews are arrested and most are executed after refusing to convert and worship the image of Jesus. Fulfilled by Jesus
12. CAUSE ALL TO RECEIVE HIS MARK (a symbol) BY THE RIGHT HAND UPON THE FOREHEADS IN HIS NAME. AND THAT NO MAN MIGHT BUY OR SELL, EXCEPT HE THAT HAD
THE MARK, Rev. 13: 16 -17.
Baptize: The MARK of repentance received by Catholics upon their foreheads from the right hand of a priest, in Jesus' name as a symbol of admission
into the Catholic Church.
Two of countless examples:
722 AD: Leo III outlawed Judaism. Jews were baptized against their will or killed.
1936 AD: Cardinal Hloud of Poland urged Catholics to boycott Jewish businesses.
Fulfilled by Jesus
13. HE SHALL CHANGE TIMES, Da 7:25. Times: [A period of time] - era: AD: the Christian era. Fulfilled by Jesus By the Catholic method of reckoning,
indisputable proof that Jesus is beyond a doubt, the false-messiah.
Jesus is the only person who COULD and DID FULFILL the necessary requirements of the false messiah,
Also Christ is made up by the pagan god worshippers Constantine and the council of nicea ! they created a false doctrine leaving YHWH our fathers name
out almost 7,000 times and Removing the name of our saviour Yahshua ! people hang a cross with a white man on it and we know the he had hair like wool
and feet like brass out of a furnace ! couldnt have been hidden in egypt if he was white
also the scripture state blatanlty the graven (Carved)
Image Worshipping is an abomination to YHWH ! jesus didnt fulfill the law he changed it ! no doubt in my mind because jesus cannot be translated from
Yashua if it was translated it would be Joshua !check it for yourself ... and the letter J didnt come into existence until around 500 years ago !
Iesous=Hail Zeus ! Christians all celebrate the pagan holidays ! ask yourself why