It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BLM and why i don't take it seriously.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   
READ THIS MR.MASTERMINDER.

healing the african american people (my thread)
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   
grin

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   
double

edit on 25-8-2015 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   
quote from my thread linked above

we have a real crisis of epic proportions in our cities that we've been brainwashed to believe is solvable by throwing money at it, which clearly is not working out for the following reasons:

1. they don't give people enough to survive, resulting in some resorting to abusing the system in order to survive. this is forced law of the jungle type survival.

2. some that can't successfully abuse the system, resort to selling drugs, which brings in international crime syndicates. resulting in massive PTSD as they shoot each other in the streets over the stuff. whole families destroyed on a daily basis, sometimes several times a day.

3. the ones that get caught are punished, cycling them into the worst place on the planet to put people with emotional and mental trauma -- prison. prisons should only be for petty crime and carry a minimum sentence. currently, all our state run mental institutions have been closed down (due to abuse and corruption) resulting in people with issues that need healing, being instead stuck in prison with other people who have issues that need healing. and a hospital for trauma, prison is not. so they go from one PTSD generating environment to the next, and potentially even worse PTSD generating environment. it's a negative loop.

4. then opportunists that see the scenario as a means to an end or an easy buck, manipulate these embattled people by convincing them that it is the fault of your average white person or average latino or average chinese or average whatever. just fill in the blank. they divert their attention off them and off their own betterment, so that they can't heal or rise above their dilemma, maintaining the negative loop for as long as the people are willing to put up with it. the end result is love for our fellow man and woman goes zing, out the window, last seen heading for open waters at an incredible speed. : /

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: kellyjay

This video shows a black man and woman brutally beat a white woman outside a gas station, the media hasn't touched it.

www.facebook.com...

If this kind of stuff can occur and no one cares, then why should anyone care about Black Lives?

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: hammanderr

Because the majority which happen to be white and heterosexual, believe in altruism and therefor put the minority's and their struggles above our own. That is why

And btw if I saw anyone ever doing that to any woman they would be lucky to walk afterwards. That video is sick!
edit on 25-8-2015 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

People have to realize that equality means equality. Everyone that wishes to be treated as an equal must behave as one. The social contract is something we all have to abide by. Currently our culture allows certain groups to make endless excuses for why they aren't holding up their end of the bargain.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: hammanderr

I don't disagree with you, however our majority feels that altruism is the ultimate goal wether that be in a soul form when you pass, or making peace on earth now we believe altruism and benevolence is the right thing always, and frankly I do to. However this issue is an abuse of power issue not a race issue but when we turn this into a race issue it polarizes us and prevents us from ever haveing a true and meaningful discussion on the things that truly effect all of us.

Expescially the lower class, abuse of power is the issue with the police. and it's applied across the board. I'm not saying rasicm doesn't exist, I feel though; rasicm will always seem inherent to minority views because white heterosexual people are the majority and therefor slanted.

The thing is I don't goto blackpeoplemeet.com because I am white, nor do I goto homosexual bars or venues because I am heterosexual. I'm not suggesting that people ought not be free to go where they wish, however in the social context of acceptance you should expect a certain group to have attitudes and expescially when force yourself or throw yourself upon other people.

In this video these black people make the case she is in the "wrong" place that's rasicm because they were beating her and making these remarks and they deserve to be punished to the full extent of the law, idiots filming themselves being idiots all the evidence needed for a nice 20ag sentence right there.

However if she went to a establishment that advertises for black people, and was denied service or entry, I believe that is the right of the owner of any buisness to serve who they want to and I would have no qualm.

Anyway I hope she's ok
edit on 25-8-2015 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: hammanderr
a reply to: TechniXcality

People have to realize that equality means equality. Everyone that wishes to be treated as an equal must behave as one. The social contract is something we all have to abide by. Currently our culture allows certain groups to make endless excuses for why they aren't holding up their end of the bargain.

because the actual problem at its core, has never been addressed. these things have a timeline.
for example: people who work pay out huge sums in taxes, that were originally extracted under the guise of using them to help the elderly, the poor, the infirm, the schools, the infrastructure (roads, bridges) and police and fire depts. instead, they use only a fraction of our taxes for those things and the rest goes to fund wars and global domination.

meanwhile, the government blames the people paying the taxes because the welfare checks and food stamps are not enough to live on long enough to find a job, get an education or otherwise survive. the only thing right now, between minorities in this country and slavery called something else (like prison), are those who speak up and say no.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 10:22 PM
link   
double post.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: undo

There is a lot of truth in this post, and this is another issue that has been polarized so much that we are unable to have meaningful discussion about it.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

There is a lot of truth in this post, and this is another issue that has been polarized so much that we are unable to have meaningful discussion about it.

that's just one of the issues too, because society and people are complicated.
living in a mentally and emotionally abusive situation, which is what poverty actually is, causes mental and emotional damage. my theory is the government has deliberately made and is keeping the black community poor so the resultant emotional trauma can coalesce into a ready made revolution - not against them, but rather against us. we are the only thing standing in the way of outright state sanctioned slavery on a massive scale

would it sound too conspiratorial if i mentioned that i think this was the plan all along?
i listened to an interesting video that was on a similar subject, and the gentleman stated that caucasians are typically alphas. in tyrannies, alphas are eradicated for the most part.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 05:11 AM
link   
To the point KellyJay!

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: supermarket2012

Government could make it advantageous for businesses to move to the inner city and hire blacks. Financial incentive works wonders.

Not if there is a history of looting and rioting in those inner cities. That would have to be one heck of financial incentive, with massive insurance.

Also, schools in the inner city are notoriously poor, so they don't get the high tech advantages, nor do they get the best and brightest teachers that the rich neighborhoods get.

Because throwing money at a social problem always works.

Change that, and you might see a difference.

Historically, odds say that you won't.

Also, funding for more community organizations who can work with black youth, and mentor them would help tremendously.

See above.

Personally, I think we need to stop incentivizing women in inner cities to look to government as their husband instead of their boyfriends. It starts with the family. Poor families in the inner city without strong father figures start associating with each other for guidance during adolescence and start creating their own rules of behavior outside of a family structure. This is not just a black phenomenon, but they appear to be the most prolific.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

So your solution is, turn your back on the poor and let them fend for themselves. When has that ever worked historically?

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

that's because they're ignoring the underlying cause, which is, if you keep people in survival mode, generation after generation, and then provide no real means of reprieve, it accelerates the damage done to the people mentally and emotionally. what i mean by reprieve is, it actually has to be enough to survive without having to resort to crime to make up for the missing parts. but they're told the tax payers are greedy and don't want to help them. in fact, the tax payers are paying plenty, but it's just not being used at the government level for its intended purpose. instead its being used for global domination and the lack of funds is then blamed on your average joe.

they take in enough in taxes to give every minority a nice home with all the modern conveniences, decent medical and emotional support, cars and streets paved with gold, but they instead are using the monies they extract for everything but giving the people who are suffering, actual, real, tangible assistance. and i think that's because they plan (and are currently) using the tax payers as a scape goat.

edit on 27-8-2015 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   

What do you feel is the role of the massive income inequality/oligarchy in this?

I'm liking your posts - a very fresh viewpoint. I think you have touched upon a key ingredient to the political frustrations we are seeing.

Keep talking... I'm listening...

- AB

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

What do you feel is the role of the massive income inequality/oligarchy in this?

I'm liking your posts - a very fresh viewpoint. I think you have touched upon a key ingredient to the political frustrations we are seeing.

Keep talking... I'm listening...

- AB

well seems to me that at the tippety top they are simply using their less wealthy (but still wealthy) underlings till they are no longer useful. they stick them out front for criticism. so the role of the massive income inequality is just a temporary launch platform for the bigger plan. creating jealousy to the point of murderous jealousy. eventually, when the plan is fully implemented, every tyranny ends with the tyrants killing their support structure (typically type A personality alphas) who helped them get there. reason? alphas are dangerous to tyrants.

by killing off the supposed enemies of the people, they will try to make it seem like the greed has been eradicated, when it was them who were the greediest and in fact, the instigator of the whole thing, from the outset.

edit on 27-8-2015 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   
You conspiracy nut.
Acuracy ,truth these are NOT to be spoken of!
I'm surprised noone has trolled this yet.
I have been poor most of my life due to a math defiiciency ,mostly.
I don't really BLAME anyone ,nor do I seel retribution I just want to try to survive what's next.
I'm TRYING to get SSDI but the government is NOT freely forth comming and it like pulling teeth.
Same with the VA for disability rates.
But we do have security issues that are inproperly adressed as well what would you say of them?
edit on 27-8-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join