It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just a simple girl andexcited to be meeting lots of new friends here !!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Welcome, may you have lots of fun and happy times 😂

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Welcome Aboard GodsInstrment,
Gods instrument could be any thing from the unseen rain drop that fed a flower in the desert, the wind whispering in the leaves granting comfort, to the sun and moon.
We must find our own tune.

Now go have fun, avoid the trolls, pet them nicely and they turn into fluffy puppies a terrible punishment for a troll.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Godsinsrtrument

Welcome aboard and watch your step things can get a little deep in these neck of the woods. I think you will fit in nicely we are all from different walks of life around here, just watch out for phage he's one lab accident away from becoming a super villain

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Welcome to the Twilight Zone. Make yourself comfortable. Also you'll need to think up an avatar. As you can see just from your thread there is quite the assortment.

Have fun.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Oh, and if I may be so bold as to say, there are no 'simple girls'. Nor 'simple boys' or 'simple anything', for that matter. Individuality grants each of us infinite propensity for complexity.
That being said, we shall incorporate your individuality into our own. We are Borg. We are One.
(Ok, kidding about that last bit.)

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Hello, and good to meet you. I've been a long time lurker on the forums, but this is my first post. Welcome. :-)

Hope to see you around.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: waarheid

Then welcome to you, as well, Waarheid.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Welcome! I've been around for a while but not as long as most but I love to visit. Enjoy the forums!
edit on 24-8-2015 by DagoTime because: Speeling

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 11:16 PM
link   
welcome to ATS!

I liked most of your introduction...

I do not perceive you to be an instrument of God...

I say this because he does not wield you or force you to obey to do his works...

I say you are a servant of God, for it is you whom chooses to do his will freely...

For having done so you are blessed,the proof is abudently clear by number whom cherish you...
I am most certain much greater rewards await you...
Congratulations!!!
i don't usually second guess myself or change my mind often...
😊 then again...
in doing his will you are indeed his instrument!
edit on 24-8-2015 by 5StarOracle because: ...

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

Well, I apparently can't star anyone on this thread for some reason, but unusable star to you nonetheless.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

if ever anyone claimed god forced them to do anything .. id instantly assume they are mistaken ... my understanding to this date, is god doesn’t 'force' us to do anything ... in fact .. i think the whole idea of giving us free will is to give us the option to make our own choices ... whether aligned with gods preferences or not ...

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Hello! :waves:

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   
We are all special in our own way young one, and thank you for saving the animals!!!

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Welcome, I first found this site in 2008 and have been coming here longer than some mods. Lol. You should check back often, if you don't find something you wanna talk about the next day all new threads. Done by the members and just ordinary maybe simple people like you. Don't sell yourself short. We are conspiracy theorists here and whatever you want to talk about when your ready, people will listen and interject. You would be surprised the simplest thing might be conspiracy of the century. Ok , hush hush , nothing to see here just go about your business. Welcome.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 01:00 AM
link   

You sound quite interesting. Welcome!!

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: pfishy
a reply to: waarheid

Then welcome to you, as well, Waarheid.

Thank you.

<< 1   >>

join