It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just a simple girl andexcited to be meeting lots of new friends here !!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 06:15 AM
link   
I am not anyone special but I do love meeting new people and making friends , I have called myself Gods instrument for several years but yet I'm not trying to brag about myself just an ordinary girl that loves people ,animals art and cooking , I have over 100 adults and children that have adopted me as mama and grandma and they are everywhere , my home town , other states and overseas too ! I also rescue animals and believe me I have a house full of them !
I'm very interested in prophesies , paranormal , animals , UFO'S and all the predictions about up and coming events going on in this world and also what's going on in other countries too !
So there you go hope this helps you know what I'm about !

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Godsinsrtrument

Welcome, this is a fun place to hang out. Gave you your first flag, wave it around a bit just to get the feel of it. You have entered a fine line, or crossed an interesting threshold, so welcome and have some nice adventures.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 06:28 AM
link   

hiya ... welcome ..
think you may have made a typo in your username ?
is that gonna annoy you now ?

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Welcome!
Take a look at the Archives and read up on the subjects you like. Lots of good threads there and much to learn.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS. Put the pets to bed and cozy up to some other wild life, right here.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 06:36 AM
link   
hi and wellcome the happy place of A T S .............

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Greetings!

I hope that you enjoy your membership here! It is a fantastic site, and one of the most astounding features of it is the broad spectrum of minds contributing to the content here. The membership are a grand bunch, although like any group of people, you might take a while getting used to some of us

Hope to see you in the dataverse soon!

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Hi and welcome to the mad house :-))

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Hello and welcome, nice to meet you.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Welcome! I joined a couple days ago and I'm already loving it! I described a UFO sighting I had under my introduction

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Segenam

hiya ... welcome ..
think you may have made a typo in your username ?
is that gonna annoy you now ?

What if you are reading the pseudonym incorrectly... perhaps the emphasis is :
God~~sins~~rtrument...the last word rendered as 'Rt Ru Ment'

i.e. God Sins Rt-Ru-Ment...said in the Scooby-Doo accent
edit on th31144042601024202015 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   

I have over 100 adults and children that have adopted me as mama and grandma and they are everywhere , my home town , other states and overseas too ! I also rescue animals and believe me I have a house full of them !

Don't sell yourself short, you sound "special" to me....Welcome Home.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Welcome aboard!

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Godsinsrtrument
I am not anyone special but I do love meeting new people and making friends , I have called myself Gods instrument for several years but yet I'm not trying to brag about myself just an ordinary girl that loves people ,animals art and cooking , I have over 100 adults and children that have adopted me as mama and grandma and they are everywhere , my home town , other states and overseas too ! I also rescue animals and believe me I have a house full of them !
I'm very interested in prophesies , paranormal , animals , UFO'S and all the predictions about up and coming events going on in this world and also what's going on in other countries too !
So there you go hope this helps you know what I'm about !

Welcome ;-) But remember, "Did you ever notice how in the Bible, when ever God needed to punish someone, or make an example, or whenever God needed a killing, he sent an angel? Did you ever wonder what a creature like that must be like? A whole existence spent praising your God, but always with one wing dipped in blood. Would you ever really want to see an angel?" a little quote from The Prophecy that makes a bit of sense.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   

I have over 100 adults and children that have adopted me as mama and grandma and they are everywhere , my home town , other states and overseas too ! I also rescue animals and believe me I have a house full of them !

welcome.
are you Aquarius by any chance

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Welcome aboard. Hope you enjoy your time here.

edit on 8/24/2015 by N3k9Ni because: typo

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   
If your username is a typo, I'd change it now while you have the chance

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Sip it slowly and just bite off little pieces at a time, swallowing things whole and downing in one gulp will lead to indigestion.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Welcome. Happy to have you. Enjoy the madness...

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   
^^^
welcome to the madness, as posted above me

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join