It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's discuss the throat chakra

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 01:20 AM
link   
vishudd

Vishuddha chakra is known as the purification center, where the nectar amrita drips down from the Bindu chakra and is split into a pure form and a poison. In its most abstract form, it is associated with higher discrimination, and is associated with creativity and self-expression.

So I believe I've been experiencing an energy Inbalance in this area. I've been having problems communicating the past few years and with my creativity as of lately. Typically I'm normally unstoppable with my creativity. It's been effecting my ability to connect with others.

I would like to hear your experiences with this and solutions for creating better energy there.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Quick follow up;

I was practicing breathing in and out through my throat rather than my abdomen and chanting "HAM" and suddenly I felt my throat feel like it was cleared and lighter.

Crazy.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 01:48 AM
link   
The feeling of Unity can help you connect with others and inspire creativity. My suggestion is to focus more on Unity.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

I've also been experiencing other symptoms such as tiredness(thyroid), will power which isn't normal for me, as well as my ability to communicate.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

The tiredness may be physical (diet, sleep hours), but Unity can help with will power.

(I'm not accusing you of lacking it, i'm just suggesting to focus on it more and more and see if that helps)
edit on 24-8-2015 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 02:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: arpgme

The tiredness may be physical (diet, sleep hours), but Unity can help with will power.

(I'm not accusing you of lacking it, i'm just suggesting to focus on it more and more and see if that helps)

I'll have to try it.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 02:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
Quick follow up;

I was practicing breathing in and out through my throat rather than my abdomen and chanting "HAM" and suddenly I felt my throat feel like it was cleared and lighter.

Crazy.

I had a 'flu and a sore throat. I inhaled and then said "ahem" and it made my throat feel much clearer.

I then consumed some brandy, several glasses full, sipped slowly. This had the effect of making me feel pretty damn good. I no longer cared about the fact that I had the flu.

Crazy.

edit on 24/8/2015 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

You probably didn't have the 'flu, but a bad cold or some such....are you sure you're not Australian?
If you had the 'flu, you wouldn't even be anywhere near here, or alcohol...

Funny though, I'll give you that....slightly.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 03:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: aorAki
a reply to: chr0naut

You probably didn't have the 'flu, but a bad cold or some such....are you sure you're not Australian?
If you had the 'flu, you wouldn't even be anywhere near here, or alcohol...

Funny though, I'll give you that....slightly.

Born in Oz, live in Godzone.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Quick follow up;

Crazy.

That's interesting. You know i experimented with this after i read this, and chanted EVIL twenty two times and great and amazing things occured. I won 500 bucks on the lotto. It's all about what you believe. I believed and i won. What do you make of that?

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: awarene10

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
edit on 24-8-2015 by nonjudgementalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I'm sorry to hear about your fatigue. I'm no expert but you may be experiencing an imbalance in your five elements - fortunately, there are mudras that can help you balance them again. I'm not going to link a source as I'm not sure which are authorative, but a web search on chackra balancing and mudras should yield some results.

-MM

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Quick follow up;

I was practicing breathing in and out through my throat rather than my abdomen and chanting "HAM"

Crazy.

Yep, my throat is generally a lot more involved with breathing in and out than my abdomen, and I prefer the mantra "BACON".

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Check the lower chakra points, starting from the Heart then downward to see if there any blockages or tensations. If anything you'll know which ones causing the blockage by trying to flow energy to the point and should feel some relieve, after that then try bringing it to your throat.

Then call me in the morning.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I think visualisations can be pretty powerful if done with calm and concentration.
Try meditating or some breathing awareness exercises for a while before hand til you are calm and focused, and then visualise a white soft light flowing in on the spot on the in-breath, and then on the out-breath imagine the light flowing freely past it and out though the chakra spot, unblocking it.
It can be helpful for any other chakra really, and from personal experience it can even alleviate pain or discomfort in certain parts of the body.
There was a time when I really got into all this as I was having health problems and no prescribed meds were helping in any way, I think the will to believe in it plays an important part though.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Take The CHAKRA Test and Improve Your Soul !!

You should visit my thread on the subject.

new topics

top topics

join