It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Thread Suggestion Thread

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 01:06 AM
link   
So, as of late I have been thinking about starting some interesting threads here on ats, but I'm not sure where or what subject to hit.

Lately it seems ATS is only a 2nd hand current news forum, and no one appreciates the informational threads already available to the community. On that subject as well, I'm sure some of the topics covered could use an up to date rehash with newly provided information.

I would like to provide this thread as a source for members to express their interest in topics they would like to see. Give us authors that are willing to type for you something to research and type about. I think there are MANY subjects in the realm conspiracy alone that could make for some great reads, let alone what interest in current events could spark.

Currently I am working on an in depth thread regarding cosmic travel, and the theoretical properties involved. It will be a good read once done, but it took me much spanning of ATS to see what kind of threads interest the members and lurkers. If you give us some hints as to what you are interested in, there are several here that will jump on it and make it, so suggest away!

Cheers ATS

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Sacred Geometry. Spiral dynamics. Vedic geometry.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Quantum entanglement

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 03:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonjudgementalist
Sacred Geometry. Spiral dynamics. Vedic geometry.

I found this here

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 03:19 AM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

great thread by theabsolutetruth a year ago link

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

Why don't we have a thread about thread suggestion threads.

Wait... aghh... infinite... causality... loop... can't... escape...

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 03:47 AM
link   
How about extremely long lived individuals?

I remember a thread on here right after I joined that discussed it. And someone joined the thread and referenced a small group of such people who were thousands of years old, and it came off in such a way that I couldn't discount it right away. (Though it certainly could have just been a troll.)

But what was really interesting to me was another thread months later, referencing one of the individuals in the group that had been discussed in the original thread. But it was done in a way that I think I was the only one who caught it. It was pretty much just an update saying that another one of them had died.

I found it all very interesting or at least entertaining.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

Vaping?

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Someone start a wine thread, if it doesn't already exist.

Please and thank you.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Needs to have separate headings for prophecies - that way I will know it is some prophecy and will never need to click on it.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Anything with more than 1 line, a link and maybe an unexplained video would be a refreshing start to new threads.

I know that pisses people off and is asking a lot.....

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   
A thread about those people who have a terrible accident or illness and suddenly can speak a different language fluently. I would like to find out more about this subject. How is that possible? There are also the ones who gain artistic talent and such but the ones who can suddenly speak other languages are the most fascinating, because if they never knew it to begin with, then, wth ??

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Ericthedoubter

That's something I have a great deal of knowledge in, been tempted recently to make an in depth thread about to be honest

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
How about extremely long lived individuals?

I remember a thread on here right after I joined that discussed it. And someone joined the thread and referenced a small group of such people who were thousands of years old, and it came off in such a way that I couldn't discount it right away. (Though it certainly could have just been a troll.)

But what was really interesting to me was another thread months later, referencing one of the individuals in the group that had been discussed in the original thread. But it was done in a way that I think I was the only one who caught it. It was pretty much just an update saying that another one of them had died.

I found it all very interesting or at least entertaining.

Never heard of anything like that, I'll do some looking into it and maybe try a thread on it.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 04:03 AM
link   
great thread by theabsolutetruth a year ago

new topics

top topics

join