It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explosive: The real reason Holistic Doctors are being killed and vanishing!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
Check it out, you can buy probiotic yogurt that supposedly raises GCMAF levels!

Bravo Yogurt has proven to produce GcMAF in a completely natural way. This GcMAF Probiotic Bravo Yogurt Kit contains 42 essential probiotics to restore healthy gut function and digestion. These 42 strains of probiotic bacteria have proven to produce the essential protein, GcMAF.

Only $150 for a one month supply...

Yogurt

Too bad I'm Vegan

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I am still thumbing though this site but it looks pretty legit. To tell the truth I'm not sure it adds much and I haven't come across anything about vaccines blocking the GcMAF yet. And they are not selling but they link to people who claim to.

GcMAF

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Urantia1111

'They' want to eliminate a great number of people on this planet... that's why taxing you at 75 per cent and leaving you with your health is not an option.

As far as TPTB are concerned, the best possible model is to bleed the working people of the middle class financially dry and terminate their lives as soon as possible. Then "They" can get on with establishing their neo-feudal society with the very rich, the rich, and the slaves.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: imd12c4funn

This was already talked about a few weeks ago in depth.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Nagalase is introduced through vaccinations. Tiny, children bodies before the age of 6 have 49 inoculations and they want to extend it to 59.

There is no more debate, imo, that vaccinations are anything but diabolical, money-making instruments of death.

edit on 8/24/2015 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join