It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Esoteric message in new alcohol commerials

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 01:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElOmen
a reply to: trifecta

If you really look around everything is leaning to occult and new age themed these days. Very subtle bringing in the nwo environment little by little

So, you really believe that this is new, as opposed to more info being freely available via the internet, rather than not having to actually go into an "occult" bookstore and asking questions? (ooooh, scary.) So, there's like A LOT of stuff that doesn't even exist in your surface world it seems. Have you seen this movie, it's called "The Wizard Of Oz." It's popular, "these days" lol.

"UFO" sightings increased in the 50's because Roswell, not availability of portable cameras to the average joe, and you probably thing Bigfoots suddenly bred like rabbits in the '70's, because now campers have affordable VHS video cameras. "These days." Dude, really? That's a pretty silly way of thinking.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: KAOStheory

No it isnt, but you seem to have your own little world. But its the simplest explanation in New Age.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: KawRider9

I like booze too. I'm the debil?

You're the Gerbil!

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Man! To own a popular brewery! That would rake in some bucks no?

I wonder how hard it is to develop a new beer or do you suppose they rebranded an already established beer for this?
Mabybe its Sol relabled?

I like a tad darker beer's myself and brown Ales but won't refuse any beer except an Ultra Light Michelobe.
The rich folks have probably never even heard of the beer I drink most. LOL!

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
No, the job position is already occupied and I do not like competition.

Here's a beer with AugustusMasonicus on the label:

Beer

edit on 26/8/2015 by Saurus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Saurus

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
No, the job position is already occupied and I do not like competition.

Here's a beer with AugustusMasonicus on the label:

Beer

No kidding? I'd like to try it, I've not seen it in stores around these parts though.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Voyager1
No kidding? I'd like to try it, I've not seen it in stores around these parts though.

I do not market the world's most delicious beer through normal retailers.

I can however get you one, just simply sign this little document I prepared....

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: sn0rch

Just as the all seeing eye implies "look at me, Imma sacrifice a goat now!" nature of the illuminati, it's not because "See we're part of this secret organisation, but we better not tell you, except from this OBVIOUS symbolism which gives us away because we're so derpy hyuk err amen akbar.."

"Does the Illuminati require human or animal sacrifice?"

"The Illuminati’s purpose is the preservation of the human species. Therefore, human sacrifices or any practice that does not serve the betterment of mankind would counter everything we represent, and are thus prohibited in all circumstances.
While many have attributed such actions to our members, these connections are based only in rumor."

illuminati.am... ifice/

top topics

<< 1   >>

join