It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Summer of Fire and Rising Smoke. Is Brimstone Next?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 11:34 PM
link   
On June 27th, 2015, a believer in Christ by the name of Iris Nasreen posted a prophetic dream she had concerning fire disasters that would occur this summer.

Here is the link to her dream.

By counting the syllables in her prophecy, I generated several dates counting forward from the original date of authorship on June 27th, 2015:

Paragraph 1 has 35 syllables (5×7):

August 1, 2015 - Wolf Creek forest fire in McDowell County, NC.

Paragraph 2 has 21 syllables (3×7):

August 22, 2015 - Another chemical explosion in a Chinese factory.

Paragraph 3 has 42 syllables (6×7):

The next date I believe will be a much bigger one: October 3, 2015.

And paragraph 4 has 91 syllables (13×7):

Final date January 2, 2016

These dates are just bench mark dates, but there have been ongoing fire disasters in the USA and Asia all month long. Just now there was an explosion in Japan, and China has been having explosions earlier this month. Just a few days ago, Obama declared Washington State a State of Emergency.

Captain Obvious thinks there's a big fire problem going around.

Iris Nasreen speaks english as a second language, so please try to look past the grammatical errors.

I would post the syllable by syllable meter map, but I'm that would require copying and pasting the entire prophecy, which I believe is against T&C.

edit on 23-8-2015 by BELIEVERpriest because: typos and expanded explanation

edit on 23-8-2015 by BELIEVERpriest because: typo

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 12:04 AM
link   

From December 3rd 2013 to June 24th 2015; this judgment of GOD did not came to pass. But the hardness of man’s heart, and the evil works of their flesh will be judged.

I believe for someone to be a true prophet, their prophecies must come true.

Deurteronomy 18
But the prophet who presumes to speak a word in my name that I have not commanded him to speak, or who speaks in the name of other gods, that same prophet shall die.’ 21 And if you say in your heart, ‘How may we know the word that the LORD has not spoken?’— 22when a prophet speaks in the name of the LORD, if the word does not come to pass or come true, that is a word that the LORD has not spoken; the prophet has spoken it presumptuously...

Sorry, not a prophet. She claims to be getting these images from God or the LORD, yet they are not.
edit on 24-8-2015 by Aedaeum because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Aedaeum

Have you considered the possibility that this is a delayed judgement, as in the case of Jonas and Nineveh, or the gap of time between the fall of Judea and the 70th Week?

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

I've considered lots of possibilities but in no way am I going to state that any of my musings are anything more than musings... Something is coming.... What is it? I don't know, but it isn't judgement day; that I know for certain.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 12:29 AM
link   

I can understand your position, but what makes you so certain that judgement day is not coming? I think its years away, but it is coming.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 12:39 AM
link   
You counted the syllables? That is some obscure gnosis dude...

I'm proud of you.

edit on 24-8-2015 by nonjudgementalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Because we have a population of ignorance and ego. No one knows God anymore; He's a fairy tale to just about everyone. God isn't going to judge people that don't even know who He is. Judgement means you stand in accusation of one who has committed a crime. I'd suggest most people don't understand that 90% of our lives are rooted in criminal activity.

I believe God will judge when the whole of humanity has had ample time to understand Him and truly know Him, not some ephemeral faith that people pass around at the dinner table and twice on Sunday/Saturday. I have my own thoughts on how He's going to do that, but of course it's all opinion.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: nonjudgementalist

Its a pattern found throughout the Bible. In a metered passage, a complete syntactical thought has a total syllable count that is evenly divisible by 7. In the OT its in Hebrew, in the NT its Greek.

Most poems and songs use syllable metering to keep rhythm, we just don't realize that we do it.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Well, I can't say that I fully agree with you, but that is a well formed opinion. God will indeed judge when people have had the opportunity to know Him. I personally believe that time is coming to a close.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 01:08 AM
link   
What is brimstone?

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyosaurus

Chunks of burning sulfur falling from the sky, either from a volcanic eruption or in the form of meteors.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I certainly believe humans have the capability to deduce and/or intuit future events. I've experienced it in my own life enough times, that I'm unable to pass it off as coincidence. Whether or not there is an entity(s) behind a portion of our intuitions, I can't really say with certainty. What I can say with some certainty, is that whatever we deduce or intuit will, more often than not, be passed through the filters of our mind, making accuracy tenuous at best in most cases, because it has been molded to fit our perception of reality.
edit on 8/24/2015 by Klassified because: clarify

edit on 8/24/2015 by Klassified because: re-word

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

I agree with you for the most part. Personally, I was never the kind of person who would follow "modern prophets", I just never believed in that stuff....but something about Iris' predictions are different. I have a way of measuring the results objectively.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Then you must not believe in End Times as they are spoken of in the Gospels.

"As in the days of Noah ..."

Do you think many in those days many really knew God?

edit on 24-8-2015 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Of course I believe in end times, but I don't believe Judgement day is "at hand". Don't put words in my mouth. I also don't believe the flood was world-wide. There's evidence to suggest that it was localized as there were still giants living after the flood.

And to answer you directly...were you there during Noah's time?
Do you actually know what the people were feeling or understood?
No, you don't.
We don't even have a proper understanding of what the Nephilim actually were, so for you to say that you know what they understood back then is just as empty and baseless as someone touting their dreams are from the LORD. I'm tired of all the pointless speculation within the religious community. No one deals in facts anymore, they deal in the mechanization's of their own minds.

"Straining at gnats and swallowing Camels".

As far as what they understood compared to what we understand today, it's my opinion that their knowledge was spiritually dangerous. There were so-called "Sons of God" roaming around in those days. I believe their connection to God was exponentially greater and more dangerous than we can even conceive of today. I believe there was True Evil back in those days. In my opinion, there is in fact no comparison today. Mans greatest sin today is his ignorance of his sin, nothing more...

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   

I'm saying that it clearly says that there will be a great falling away. To me that sounds like people who will not know God. The only requirement for these events is that the Gospel is preached, not that people come to personally know Him. Some will not know Him no matter what you do.

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink. And so it is with this.

As just as I cannot know the days of Noah, neither can you. So we are at an impasse there.

Personally, the way Revelation reads, God begins to move in the world to show his might and to test those who did not fully come to Him through faith. It is to show people what a truly Godless world is like at first, a world truly ruled by a fully unrestrained Satan, and then He moves to begin a series of actions that show His power and wrath on those still here. Through it all, some will accept there is a God, but not all, never all.

Not until the last judgment where all are forced to bow, and even then, some will not accept Him as Lord but would rather be destroyed.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I edited my above post with some more information...

Personally, the way Revelation reads, God begins to move in the world to show his might and to test those who did not fully come to Him through faith. It is to show people what a truly Godless world is like at first, a world truly ruled by a fully unrestrained Satan, and then He moves to begin a series of actions that show His power and wrath on those still here. Through it all, some will accept there is a God, but not all, never all.

At least I can agree with one thing you said here... I do very much believe that this is Gods way of showing us what it's like without Him. I have a question for you though... How much of this wretchedness is Satan or simply our human nature? I think we place far too much blame on Satan, not realizing how very capable we are of throwing God "under the bus" with our own strength.

Not until the last judgment where all are forced to bow, and even then, some will not accept Him as Lord but would rather be destroyed.

I believe this will happen after everyone knows Gods way of life. I used to think life was a test, but I've recently come to the conclusion that this is an example, not a test. God understands how hard it is to have any kind of faith in a society like this...and for some it's an impossibility because of how they were abused, impoverished, neglected, etc... God isn't going to punish those who didn't have a fighting chance. It would be like me telling an individual with two amputated legs, to stand up. If he didn't, then I would kill him... Sorry, but that's not who God is.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Right now, human nature is the knowledge of good and evil, which Satan introduced to us via temptation, so if people don't know God, then its because they don't want to know Him.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Satan did not introduce anything except temptation. We were the ones who made the choice. Here's something to ponder...Didn't God have a choice not to introduce the "Tree of knowledge of good and evil"?

If I asked you to believe in my genie in a bottle, are you going to take my word for it? People don't believe, because for them it's not evident that God exists. I'm sorry, but I believe your perspective is far too narrow. It's all good though because in the end, everything will be sorted out.

I, for one, am getting weary of the incessant perversion and chaos pervading every facet of our lives. I yearn for the day when the Father reveals himself, when every knee will not only bow, but there won't be a dry eye in all the world. The kind of change that I imagine is so incomprehensible, that words are not enough. We would know what True Love feels/looks like.

Even now I feel my words are only doing a disservice, so I'll quietly leave now

edit on 25-8-2015 by Aedaeum because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-8-2015 by Aedaeum because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Man was created in a state of neutrality. Adam was neither righteousness, nor did he possess the knowledge of good and evil. That neutrality no longer exists. We are either redeemed in the righteousness of Christ or we are decaying in Satan's nature of good and evil.

My point is that man does not have a neutral independent nature.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join