It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More loving than ever!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Hey Ats'ers, I would just like to share my experiences as of late, for lack a better explanation here it goes. I have over the last couple of weeks, felt really loving towards my wife and 3 kids for no other reason at all.

It's not like I have not being showing them that much of love all this time, but it's just that the feeling has grown so strong as late, more like amplified if that can help clarify.

The funny thing is I am aware the feeling is there. This feeling is one that makes me wanna quite my job and spend time or be closer them. I have never had this feeling as strong as I am feeling as of late.

I have read about this period being that of acceleration and this feeling as of late, well sort of is validating this idea for me.

Just wanted to know if anyone else is feeling the same. Ether it's love, fear or hate, any emotions if you will...

Peace

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 10:52 PM
link   
My family is the animal kingdom.

Earlier I was watching pet rescue videos ... (looks around to see if it is just us ) ... and crying. So many pets abandoned. So many haunted scared strays. But this video put a smile on my face. In the end.

Mike Grouchy

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: mikegrouchy

Funny, that I told my kids, over the weekend that I will bring them a puppy today. Since one of my workmate was talking about having a 5 puppies which was getting a handful for him so I asked if I could get one for my kids. Although he agreed to bring one today, he forgot to bring the puppy, but at least I now have a video to show my kids.

Note I'm from the South Pacific, so today is Boring Monday at work, but the US might still be Sunday today...

Thanks,
Peace

edit on 23-8-2015 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-8-2015 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: InnerPeace2012

Yep, still Sunday, at least for the next hour and a half

I have read about this period being that of acceleration and this feeling as of late, well sort of is validating this idea for me.

I'm glad I'm not the only one feeling it. I've been feeling this for the past 6 months and my cat has become increasingly more and more needy. I've also felt a much stronger bond with him as well.... I find myself wanting more of his attention for no reason. I do feel like something is coming, but what....I have no idea.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aedaeum
a reply to: InnerPeace2012

Yep, still Sunday, at least for the next hour and a half

I'm glad I'm not the only one feeling it. I've been feeling this for the past 6 months and my cat has become increasingly more and more needy. I've also felt a much stronger bond with him as well.... I find myself wanting more of his attention for no reason. I do feel like something is coming, but what....I have no idea.

There feels to be some sort of a energy shift in air, to the more positive side of things than a negative...It's more observable with animals, I guess, since they are naturally in tune with nature.

Of course we humans also have that natural ability of love, but I think we just focus too much on the fear and negative energy that we feel no love in this world.

Truly intriguing it is

Peace

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 03:13 AM
link   

The animals in this video look well cared for and healthy. Gorgeous even.
    Manatee
    Toucan
    Red Parrot
    Puma
    Jaguar
    Stallion
    Eagle
    Rattlesnake

I hope I got all those right.

Mike Grouchy

top topics

join