It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satan Worshipers Come Out To Support Planned Parenthood

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Apparently, Satan LOVES planned Parenthood, Abortion, and selling baby body parts....or, at least his followers do.

In the wake of thousands and thousands of anti-Planned Parenthood protesters coming out across the nation to protest in front of Planned Parenthood clinics this weekend, I imagine Planned Parenthood really appreciates the continued and enthusiastic support of the Prince of Darkness...and his minions.

It just goes to show that it pays to have powerful friends in very low (and hot) places.
IMO, Satan Worshipers have just as much right to support Planned Parenthood as others have to speak out against it. However, Satan may not be Planned Parenthood's first choice for a champion.

Satan worshipers drown women with milk in Planned Parenthood counter-protest

Satan worshipers launched a counter-protest against pro-lifers outside the Detriot and Ferndale, Michigan Planned Parenthood locations Saturday.

Clad in black robes, members of the Satanic Temple of Detriot drenched bound women with milk, simulating water-boarding to "illustrate the theocratic agenda imposed upon female bodies." The milk symbolized breast milk, one of the protest organizers explained on Facebook.

The group attached a symbol of their temple to the American flag and held up a sign that read, "America is not a theocracy. End forced motherhood."

At one point during the protest, a man claiming to be a sheriff unsuccessfully attempted to move the Satan worshipers along.

Members of the Satanic Temple drew inspiration for their "political theatre" from the nationwide anti-Planned Parenthood protests Saturday. Tens of thousands showed up to protest Planned Parenthood at over 300 locations across the country after a series of undercover videos revealed the abortion giant was harvesting and selling fetal organs and tissue.

The pro-life protesters hope to end Federal taxpayer funding of Planned Parenthood, which currently receives over half a billion dollars per year. Michigan state senators, some of whom appeared at the protests Saturday, have launched their own bill to defund the organization.

"The Satanic Temple strongly opposes the promotion of misinformation and believes that all people are entitled to make informed decisions about their health, family and future without coercion," says the group's web site. "We consider our action a form of worship; the rejection of tyranny is an affirmation of selfhood. So long as perverted theocratic systems of power attempt to manipulate our communities and distort truths for political gain, we will rebel."

Satan worshipers believe that "Satan is representative of the eternal rebel, enlightened inquiry and personal freedom," proclaims the Satanic Temple's web site.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

edit on 23-8-2015 by IAMTAT because: Quote added

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Satan huh? Maybe it's the Boogeyman or the Jolly Green Giant?

Watch out for those werewolves and vampires too. Just bring your magic sword and drink your magic potion, you'll be fine.
edit on 23-8-2015 by trifecta because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

There was a movie I believe where it is implied that Satan hated his name being used for nefarious purposes. I'm pretty sure Satan wouldn't be amused by this.
edit on 23-8-2015 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 10:40 PM
link   

And your demonization of PP continues. With all your anti PP threads you're gonna water down your message.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 10:43 PM
link   

I'm sure it's all in good fun.

Kids these days...

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Some of these satan worshippers are quite weird

Skip to 0:58
edit on 23-8-2015 by MrMaybeNot because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Oh whatever, you don't have to be a god lover or praying to the magic man in the sky, to be unhappy about abortions, nor a satan lover to support PP.

These silly connections that are made mean nothing. Let me put it this way, I am a agnostic on good days and an atheist bordering nihilism on bad.

I have a genuine respect for life no matter how small or great it may be, and with that I am against most forms of abortion.

on the other hand I also feel like social services and taking care of those who are alive, better than we do now is the upmost importance.

having said that, a certain revision and change should occur, because at the heart of everything people just want to live in a world that is harmonious and as stress free as possible.

that is the ultimate goal wether allotted to retirement or in some ideals, all the time. The basic principal is striving for harmony, and by the way harmony cannot have rhythm without a very precise friction. Cheers

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Bush, Satan, Isis, Adolph Hitler, as long as someone get's behind planned parenthood I don't care who it is. A smart choice is a smart choice.
edit on 23-8-2015 by Hijinx because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: MrMaybeNot

Satan worshipers weird? Say it ain't so!

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 11:56 PM
link   

That dude killed it, lmfao!

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I counted 12 people in that video. Hardly significant if you ask me. IMHO Satan doesn't support anything, because Satan doesn't exist. However, I've always wondered what position Santa Claus takes on issues such as abortion and same sex marriage. I figure ole Saint Nick is probably pretty conservative.

Oh yeah, and that armed guy who tried to intervene. Yeah, that guy is an !@#$%^. Status quo hypocrite conservative. Freedom of speech is good for me, not so much for you.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrMaybeNot

Just to let you know that guy is known for those sorts of interviews. He's all over the place.

edit on 24-8-2015 by Cuervo because: videoz

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 12:17 AM
link   
These over-emotional anti PP people kill me.

Abortions are a minuscule part of what they do. Their biggest business is women's health services, birth control and planning and support for new parents.

The majority of all abortions are done for medical reasons. Up to 20% of pregnancies fail. When this happens, there will be two options. Leave the dead fetus in the womb, and hope it expels naturally before it poisons the woman, or perform an abortion. An abortion is the smartest move for those women.

Trying to stop and defund a place that handles this unpleasant procedure is insane.

edit on 8 by Mandroid7 because: ipad

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 01:15 AM
link   
The USA is not a theocracy end forced motherhood.

Good message right there.

You do know they are taking the piss out of the religious don't you?.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 02:03 AM
link   

How crazy is Satanism? First, you choose to believe in the biblical texts. Then, after believing in the texts, you willingly choose the losing side.

On that note I now have 666 posts

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 02:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: trifecta

Watch out for those werewolves and vampires too. Just bring your magic sword and drink your magic potion, you'll be fine.

If you had said that about islam, your post would have been removed.

If you accept people can dance and parade in a wooden hut under the symbol of someone being tortured to death, and celebrate xmas, then you will accept that people of the opposite end of the spectrum be given the same rights.

eating the body and drinking the blood of a dude put to death to save your sins?

Or getting nude at midnight on the sabbath and dancing under the moon?

I prefer the naked bit.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrMaybeNot

Yeah im gonna say, Sweden will not follow through with every aspect on the new Dogma, but good luck.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Satan worshipers weird? Say it ain't so!

especially when they drink all thay red cool aid and get bit by all them snakes and let their kids die without medical help and pray and.. wait.. Oh haha thought you said (insert any religion here).. oops

secret edit message...

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Oh that guy is multi talented it seems he can be many things besides a satanists, he can also be a weeaboo, a cosplayer, a pokemon fan, a internet and video gameshow commentator even, but generally he seems to play that creepy guy you sometimes run into. I see somebody already seen one of his videos before. Here are some more.

But as for the whole Planed Parenthood vs Women Rights vs Fundemental nosy Chrisitians vs What looks like Satanists now and what not on the whole fetus and abortion thing and selling of parts?

Well! Seems like a tricky subject. Not really though. I think that depends on something even far more higher then God or Satan, or even the opinions of people or even groups of people and there agendas. Something so far above it all that it just may be beyond good and evil, that something is called supply and demand.

For the Lord God said it. Were there is a demand, there is a supply, and of whom amongst ye doth facilitate the pushers also thou enable the enablers, for were there is a market there is a enabler....

OK, K, just made that # up, but it would be more real then 99% of the stuff people believe, because if there is that one thing you can count on its human nature.

No for realz, its written in the good book, the good book of "I just made that # up now" its in the comedy section of your local library, just look for it.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: sn0rch

originally posted by: trifecta

If you had said that about islam, your post would have been removed.

If you accept people can dance and parade in a wooden hut under the symbol of someone being tortured to death, and celebrate xmas, then you will accept that people of the opposite end of the spectrum be given the same rights.

eating the body and drinking the blood of a dude put to death to save your sins?

Or getting nude at midnight on the sabbath and dancing under the moon?

I prefer the naked bit.

Yeah, hear ya.

It's funny how the people preaching against abortions, contraceptives, and women's rights, because they "truly care about another life", abruptly and circumstantially suffer temporary amnesia to their religious beliefs, and abate any fragment of care, for that same life they've sanctimoniously defended, the moment of conception.

They're the first in line to denounce child welfare legislation and aid. Because it's mighty piety to save a the life of a blob of snot, and force them into an undesirable environment, that 9 times out of 10, results in a bad ending. The magnitude of hypocrisy is monumental and astonishing.
edit on 24-8-2015 by trifecta because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join