It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trying to understand a reoccurring experience.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Hello All,
I frequent ATS, especially this forum. Seeing and experiencing all the magic of the world and learning to be more in tune with myself has really been a wonderful experience. I have been a part of the shift in consciousness and have never been able to understand the whole "enlightenment" "ascension" and how it impacts a lot of individuals. I kind of believed that it was a bunch of phooey that people came up with to boost their self esteem. I'll just jump right into it.

I have been having random feelings like something is touching my forehead for a split moment, sending a sense of euphoria through my body. It makes my head tickle. Have you ever used those little head massagers with all of the long wires with the balls on the tips? Kinda like using one of those, but internal.

What is happening here? Do I have a brain tumor or are there much more magical things at work here? I really enjoy the feeling, and feel like I have been experiencing life on a much brighter note lately and have really enjoyed the path I am taking.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: intunewithmyself

It's not a tumor.

Arnold says so.
edit on 23-8-2015 by MagesticEsoteric because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

Arnold is wrong. It is a tumor and like everybody else, you will die.
However, if you learn to meditate really, really deeply, you will find yourself at One with the Universe.
And anything else won't make any difference.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   
does it feel like the entire cap of your skull is vibrating, with a subtle electrical feeling?

That's the cerebral cortex. According to Robert Becker's research, It holds a positive charge along with the cervical and lumbar enlargements. These are the crown, throat, and sacral chakras respectively. The ancients were very in=tuned with these vibratory upliftments and if the cap of your skull (cerebral cortex) is feeling such vibrations it is likely due to some intense philosophical revelations or new understandings of the world. You'll feel the throat chakra in the back of the neck, and the sacral chakra is the butterfly-in-the-stomach feeling.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 10:08 PM
link   

I wouldn't rule out a physical condition because I am not qualified to do so.

It sounds like you might be beginning to understand the world through the positive light force within you, which comes to those who are sincere in their self reflection.

There are numerous reports of Nirvana coming as both spiritual awareness and physical manifestation of peace and euphoria like you explain.

It is possible that you are experiencing enlightenment. Because of your sincerity the Devine force within you could be giving you physical manifestation to confirm your spiritual growth. The Devine works in each of us according to our needs.

It is definitely not phooey, but I would be weary of those that brag about it. It is a gift that comes through self reflection to the sincere but definitely not something that can be considered earned.

Hope that last part is not confusing.
edit on 23-8-2015 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   
From my point of view your physical body is waking up from it slumber and becoming aware. Bliss comes naturally since your body is working as intended and natural levels of chemical needed for you to feel happy are released.

It is easy to love the divine when you are feeling like you are caressed by an angel.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Instead of all the enlightenment remarks, here's a witches idea. But a CT scan or whatever cannot be ruled out.

Sometimes I have those feelings you described but for me they are on the side near the top.
I have learned that when it happens a person that I care about has had a troubling experience and needs counseling.
It is one of the psychic signs that has happened to me since I was very young. I learned to immediately start searching for who is having the problem when I feel it.

new topics

top topics

join