It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Full Bob Lazar/George Knapp UFO Congress Session video is up!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   
one other bit of indirect evidence for lazar having special knowledge of element 115 is it's relationship to Bismuth on the periodic table. he or his supporters have claimed that bismuth's nucleonic structure is similar to that of 115. that it was not spherical but had an elongated shape in the outer nucleonic shells. that is was this similarity that exposes a bit of this mysterious nuclear gravity force of lazar and makes it subject to manipulation with appropriate machinery. for years i didn't find any scientific support for the claims about Bismuth. but two years ago or so i did. The claims about the elongated shape and its relationship otherwise to element 115 are true. Note than i am not saying there is evidence for the gravity claim in that just the periodical similarity and shape info is true.

one other startling coincidence that may be taken as supporting Lazar's claim about nuclear gravity might be found in the Sakurai prize winning physicist's Zvi levi and Sean Carrol where they claim thier unitarity technique resolves for N=8 super gravity (a SUYSY variant theory) that in that model ultraviolet divergences are zero or infinitesimal for feynman 1-4 loop diagrams that suggest a graviton is merely a doubled gluon.

at first blush that sure seems to link gravity with the strong force although that may not be what the Physicist's meant at all.

it sure is a heck of a coincidence if that is not what they meant one way or another.
edit on 26-8-2015 by stormbringer1701 because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-8-2015 by stormbringer1701 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Crisis

I still say that if anything he has said is true, he violated a U.S. Code on divulging secrets pertaining to national security and he would be in prison. Since no one from the FBI has paid him a visit I am concluding it is all fiction.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake
It was not meant to be rude. It´s just wrong what you said.
There can be dozens of isotopes for an element.
Just because they did not find it yet, doesn´t mean it´s all bull#.

Antimatter? Either I´m getting demented and have bad ears or what they really talked about was producing said isotopes in the particle smasher.

edit on 26-8-2015 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: icewater
Why should the FBI pay him a visit? I´m not american and so I do not know what agency is for what but logic tells me if those are black project secrets.... Do you really think "they" would send any official agency? And what makes you so sure they did not?

They would just add credibility and steer up # if he had an "accident" or suicide with a weapon (2 in the heart, one in the head).

I´m not defending him, still don´t know what to make of all that Lear/Lazar story...
But in the video, except for some signs if lies he shows (signs, not proof), he came over like a sane person.
Gestiques are just what they are, some people use the hands more then others when they explain something.

edit on 26-8-2015 by verschickter because: spelling

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I remember when I first read about Lazar on the internet, somewhere in the late 90s. Man I loved it, first ufo story that had some actual information on how the amazing crafts work. Speaking about how it works, they left out a pretty important piece in the setup. Lazar spoke of an 100% efficient thermal generator that provided power to the amplifiers. Heat that was generated by bombarding the 115 with hydrogen and then decaying iirc.

I dunno, it's just a story, be a pretty good one if you ask me. After all these years.... still the same story..... and Lazar is not cashing in on this. I dunno, I JUST REALLY WANT TO SEE THAT GRAVITY GENERATOR. C'mon mr. black project stop bogarding that thing, not cool man. Not cool.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: verschickter

My understanding is that Lazar's element 115 produced a gravity wave, which is the source of the anti-matter radiation, which is reacted to provide power. Hence the 100% energy out put of the crafts supposed antimatter reactor.

Here is apparently an In-Depth Scientific Analysis of Bob Lazar's "Disclosures"

www.alienscientist.com...

Not sure how credible any of it is really but it explains the reaction process Lazar suggests. As to being rude, possibly an overreaction(Pun intended) on my part.

edit on 26-8-2015 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   

That was already addressed in the video...Did you watch it?

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Are you serious??? What on EARTH led you to believe that what was described has ANYTHING to do with antimatter. It uses a gravitational field, not antimatter propulsion.

JAden

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Masterjaden

Perfectly serious, and yes i did indeed watch the vids and others over the years that covered Lazar's supposed sports model with antimatter reactor. Read quite a lot of info on the subject also.

"Antimatter Reaction and Gravity Amplification

On several local Las Vegas radio shows and on Chuck Harder’s national For the People radio show, Lazar has answered questions on the propulsion system of flying saucers, or “discs” as our government calls them. According to documents Lazar read at S4, discs fly by amplifying gravitational waves. Gravity is actually two waves, identified as gravity A and gravity B. Gravity A is at the atomic level. That is, the wave does not extend beyond the molecular bond except in Element 115 (super-heavy trans-Uranic element with 115 protons). This slight extension allows the wave to be accessed and amplified. Gravity A is currently called the strong nuclear force. The propulsion system is an ANTI-MATTER REACTOR In the disc Lazar crawled inside, the reactor was a sphere, about the size of a medicine ball. The top half of it was visible in the middle of the floor. Fuel for the reactor is Element 115, UnUnPentium. On a Periodic Table, UnUnPentium, a super-heavy metal, would be listed as UUP. It has a melting point of 1,740 degrees Celsius. When it is bombarded with protons, it becomes Element 116, an element that gives off ANTI-MATTER. In the reactor, there is an annihilation reaction between matter and ANTI-MATTER."

www.gravitywarpdrive.com...

Are you serious?
edit on 26-8-2015 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: icewater

That would be an incorrect assumption on your part then. In the 70's a book was released with Top Secret information in it. Once a book is out there, it is virtually impossible to remove it entirely from circulation, so instead of arresting him and acknowledging that what was in the book was real, they left him be and denied it.

Jaden

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   
no that could have been my writing style again, too.

Still sure I heard nothing about anti-matter in those two vids (drives me crazy somehow!) but I visited alien scrientists website and now know why you came up with it. I also am aware of "alien scientist". Some years ago I used to watch his channel now and then. I also happened to read most of the articles on project camelot at that time. Sounded a lot like those described in the videos and after some time, I got the impression this dude is just wishfully composing this all together to make some sense for himself. He knows a lot, that´s for sure. Looking back at his (sometimes) nonsense spouting videos, I kind of find it self ironic he has that debunked section on his website.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   
LOL, I just noticed in one of my posts that I referred to George Knapp as Bob Knapp. A typo with Bob Lazar in the head. Weird that you can look at what you type and then think "yea.. that is what I wanted to say....."

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

I saw that and shortly afterwards I wondered that "Robert Lazar" is on the telephone list and badge. Why does everyone call him "Bob" Lazar? It´s been a while since I digged J.Lears archives.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: redtic

There is a singular and huge hole in your assertion about Bob Lazar.

Bob Lazar has never tried to make a nickel off his story, in fact he's refused dozens of requests to be a speaker at various UFO/Alien confabs that he actually could have made a few thousand bucks for a day's work at.

That said, I don't know what to think of Lazar's story either, BUT, and yes that's a big but... I know that money has not been a motivation for him which actually separates him from your categorical grouping of him with "all these guys"...

I've reached out to George Knapp to see if he can find a few minutes to share his personal feelings about this interview with us here at ATS, in the mean time you can read what he's already shared on Lazar with ATS here: www.abovetopsecret.com... and more here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Maybe that will shed a little new light on this that we haven't considered yet, maybe it won't.

George is perpetually buried with his paying job of investigating and exposing the crooked, weird, and corrupt in that little hamlet known as Las Vegas and he told me yesterday he's working on a huge story that has to be on the air by Friday (tomorrow) so it may be a day or two IF he responds, but if he does I know he'll support the fact that Lazar has been that one lone guy in the UFO phenom that has tried to avoid publicity about his story.

That alone makes Lazar an enigma in this weird phenom and frankly, puts the facts in utter opposition to your assertion.

Go figure... An enigma in a field full of enigmas!

ETA:

George just told me he will do his best to reply to this over the weekend, once his story is in the can.

edit on 8-27-2015 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 02:23 AM
link   
All the discussions/debates for and against Lazar, and the total lack of agreement the world will ever have on this guy are exactly why (If it's true) they have let him speak out.

"It's so outrageous it can't be true" - Said someone at some point in time.

I sat and watched the videos last night and, as I always have been, am still in the "For" Bob group, but I carry my handy salt dispenser whenever needed.

I am purely in this camp because no-one can serve concrete evidence to deny his claims, and my salt dispenser reminds me he has no concrete proof either. But.... Innocent until proven guilty and all that.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 05:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Masterjaden

Are you serious??? What on EARTH led you to believe that what was described has ANYTHING to do with antimatter. It uses a gravitational field, not antimatter propulsion.

JAden
The lore sez antimatter is what powers the equipment including the gravity drive stuff.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Masterjaden
Now that´s what I would call bad manners.
It was information you and me could not get from the video alone.
Visit lazars website, it´s explained there.
edit on 27-8-2015 by verschickter because: spelling

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   
A question.
Some may know "Project Camelot" (I distance myself from them).
Years ago, before ATS, I downloaded the whole project camelot article for offline reading and I gave a copy to a friend.
Unfortunally, I can´t reach him now and I searched my harddrives for the folder but could not find it.
The reason why I ask is, it seems they pulled the Lazar interviews. (Probably one of the few saner ones)
I´m sure they were there but are not anymore.

If you do not know Project Camelot, you have to check that out. Hilarious!
I´m fascinated how tricky and sneaky they act as of "recent". You have to see it with your own eyes to comprehend. Things like finishing the sentence for the interviewer. In one particular interview, the interviewed person tells them he watched every video and article and then about ten sentences into the script, sells them the whole BS again but as his own.
And they marvel about how other sources also told that. I seldom facepalm but that made me do it.

edit on 27-8-2015 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Springer

There is a singular and huge hole in your assertion about Bob Lazar.

Bob Lazar has never tried to make a nickel off his story, in fact he's refused dozens of requests to be a speaker at various UFO/Alien confabs that he actually could have made a few thousand bucks for a day's work at.

Fair enough - but how do you *know* he's never made money off of it?

Regardless, though - and I know the term Occam's Razor gets thrown around a lot - but really what is the simplest explanation for us to accept - that he's telling the truth and there's this vast govt conspiracy to hide this incredible technology, without providing a shred of evidence besides fantastical stories and heresay, as is the case with anything involving the UFO phenomenon; or that it is what it appears to be - someone who is a proven liar that furthered those lies through fantastical tales of UFOs and govt coverups, perpetuating already established myths. Maybe he got caught up in it too deep and decided he wanted to get out - maybe he comes back periodically because he gets a kick out of the power of lying. I don't know. But I do know that, without solid proof of what he's putting forth as truth, I can't give much credence to it.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Because I know people he knows very well and they've never lied to me, I've never seen him pitch a book, a video or a CD, go on a speaker's circuit (in spite of the fact I know he's been offered thousands in guaranteed money plus a large percentage of the door [ticket sales] to do so), etc...

RE: Occam's razor, your point is why I can't say I believe what he says with no reservations or doubts. Too many oddities, holes, and requirements to suspend disbelief. That said, my mind has changed on Lazar over the years, considerably.

A decade ago I was convinced he was charlatan trying to get fame and glory, but he never DID anything to support my suspicions. I've also become good friends with George Knapp over the last decade plus and have learned much that I didn't know before. I can no longer decide what I think, there are as many improbable truths, that are really true as there are holes in the story.

Anyway, what I think doesn't matter, George told me he is carving an hour out of his Saturday (day after tomorrow) to write up his current personal thoughts on this post this latest interview...

Tune in over the weekend I'm pretty sure it will be a good read.
edit on 8-27-2015 by Springer because: spelling

edit on 8-27-2015 by Springer because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join