It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Communist Party USA Chairman: We Are The Progressive, Pro-Labor Wing Of The Democrat Party

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Please. Again, why do you think the guy did it?

The only thing this "revelation" will cause is a little hubbub for a few days among right-wingers, and will then be forgotten as the non-issue it is.

Among the stacks of non-issues you guys get excited about.

Americans are starting to notice.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Yeah, so what? They are still americans, can call themselves whatever they want and they probably vote democrat. I happen to know that all members of the Ku Klux Klan votes republican. I bet pedophiles, nazi's do to. See how far I can go with this stupid thought process.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Please. Again, why do you think the guy did it?

What guy ?

Did what ?

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: jaws1975
a reply to: Metallicus

So what do they call it when conservatives fight to take my hard earned money and redistribute it throughout the military industrial complex?

They call it providing for the common defense. It's in the preamble to the Constitution if you've ever read it by chance.

We the people of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union, establish justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare, and secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

article I Section 8 of the US Constitution

Section 8.The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes, duties, imposts and excises, to pay the debts and provide for the common defense and general welfare of the United States; but all duties, imposts and excises shall be uniform throughout the United States;

www.law.cornell.edu...

Unfortunately liberals also believe this means provide for food stamps, section 8 housing and other things....

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

It's really more of what we already knew but O supporters refuse to accept. So CPUSA guy comes out and says it out loud in front of MSM and people here are still in da nile!!!

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: jaws1975

I'm not a Dem so I don't support those policies either, but I bet you if we had a Republican president right now we would be at war with Iran...and ISIS...and Syria....and god knows who else.

You weren't aware that the Prez is sending military help to Iraq to fight ISIS there? Now it must be O's "good war" there, while before it ws Bush's "bad war". See how that works?
edit on 25-8-2015 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   
LIES. Wars since Korea have been based on lies. First, it was Asia we had to invade. Korea and Viet Nam. I went to the school pep rallies, "go fight for democracy" "go fight communism". Two of my brothers drafted. Just to allow businesses to do business with the biggest commies of all, China. Say it any you want, Bush put us in the ME in war mode, period. We are all having to pay for the clean up of oil warhawks dominating the policy the past 50 years. The Global Agenda has been and always will be, to get all nations hooked on oil. That agenda is falling apart.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
LIES. Wars since Korea have been based on lies. First, it was Asia we had to invade. Korea and Viet Nam. I went to the school pep rallies, "go fight for democracy" "go fight communism". Two of my brothers drafted. Just to allow businesses to do business with the biggest commies of all, China. Say it any you want, Bush put us in the ME in war mode, period. We are all having to pay for the clean up of oil warhawks dominating the policy the past 50 years. The Global Agenda has been and always will be, to get all nations hooked on oil. That agenda is falling apart.

You don't think wars before Korea were based on lies?

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: greencmp

I don't know. I just know about the ones I have lived and witnessed the propaganda. I have read the US resisted getting into the war til Pearl Harbor. I lived as a young adult in the 60's in a time unlike my parents and before. Communication was coming into everyone's home with TV. I use to sit with my mother at night watching the news because I had two brothers drafted. They televised the body bags being loaded off the planes, which was one of the things that turned my generation against Viet Nam War.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

I don't know. I just know about the ones I have lived and witnessed the propaganda. I have read the US resisted getting into the war til Pearl Harbor. I lived as a young adult in the 60's in a time unlike my parents and before. Communication was coming into everyone's home with TV. I use to sit with my mother at night watching the news because I had two brothers drafted. They televised the body bags being loaded off the planes, which was one of the things that turned my generation against Viet Nam War.

The reason for the Vietnam war was the same as for the Korean war and every other communist containment effort.

I should clarify that, fallacious impetus or not, once you are at war, the reasons for entry become irrelevant for anything but its conclusion.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   

I know. As I said, we heard the war cry "fight communism" "spread democracy". Both lies. It was about capitalism. The results were free trade with just bout every asian communist country except North Korea.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: CB328

Listen closer to the video.

you do so yourself, and read the quote - he said "I kind of see...."

You could have stuck with that as his opinion and it would have supported your point - but now you are caught deliberately misrepresenting what was said and tarnishing your message with your own dishonesty.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul

re-read the opening post

i was questioning the wording myself wasn't i

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join