It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS - Destroys Temple In Syria's Historic Palmyra

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: sn0rch

Actually i would see it the other way around. From my perspective, I'm being told to fear these evil do'ers not marginalize them. .....so there's that. There are a lot of things that put a bad taste in my mouth, and I agree ISIS is one of them. However, the taste that lingers is clearly a different flavor for each of us.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: sn0rch

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
Funny how there were no terrorists until they started killing on an unimaginable scale after Obama packed up and left everyone alone.

What???

no terrorists?

Did you time shift from an alternate dimension where reality was all roses and fluffy bunnies? Is New Zealand still on the right side of Australia?

The Left has continually been opposed to the idea that there are terrorists. Obama won't even say the word if he doesn't have to. Now that he enacted their dream policy of getting out of Iraq and Afghanistan they still refuse to call terror for what it is in the West but cry crocodile tears over ancient stones getting crumbled. Some want the UN to face off with Islamic State, some say stay out to protect Assad from getting touched and still others turn a blind eye to it all. Meanwhile Obama is handing over the keys to the whole area to Iran. Why should the UN go in when Obama is giving the ball to Iran?

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: sn0rch

Funny how there were no terrorists until they started killing on an unimaginable scale after Obama packed up and left everyone alone.

What???

no terrorists?

Did you time shift from an alternate dimension where reality was all roses and fluffy bunnies? Is New Zealand still on the right side of Australia?

The Left has continually been opposed to the idea that there are terrorists. Obama won't even say the word if he doesn't have to. Now that he enacted their dream policy of getting out of Iraq and Afghanistan they still refuse to call terror for what it is in the West but cry crocodile tears over ancient stones getting crumbled. Some want the UN to face off with Islamic State, some say stay out to protect Assad from getting touched and still others turn a blind eye to it all. Meanwhile Obama is handing over the keys to the whole area to Iran. Why should the UN go in when Obama is giving the ball to Iran?

Because behind the scenes, Iran was/is the spearhead for technology disclosure, via Rissia/China. All this "nuclear" talk is just a thinly veiled euphemism for tech relegated to science fiction, in the realm of energy and propulsion. A global NDA is in place, but thanks to the Internet, the cat is clawing out of the bag. Iran is the perfect ME country to hold a proxy war, incase things go south. Proxy wars are noncommittal.

Now the question you need to ask is, does the Iran agreement with the US just extend the "NDA", or are there other subversive implications?

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Before.

After.

Another sickening example of cultural vandalism carried out by barbaric heathens.
May their God take retribution on their souls.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kratos40
a reply to: yulka

To both TinfoilTP & TechniXcality:

Have you EVER seen the UN march into conflict en masse? I have not. The UN are weak cowards. If the UN really cared, they would have unleashed all their troops in Rwanda, Somalia, Uganda, Syria, Lybia, Tunisia, Egypt, Lebanon, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea.
We all pay for this global force, but we never see any results? It's a scheme...a fraud in my opinion.

Ah, so according to you, rather than them killing each other, the UN should go kill them? Interesting.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join