It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swamp Ass.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   
The wet sweaty backside ( or undercarrage )that a man/woman possibly doing construction work might get . Particularly in the Southern half of the U.S. in the Summer time . Perhaps resulting in chaffing .
I used to be a Firefighter and seemed to sweat far to much in the butt area especially when driving or sitting or exercising in any way once I aged to forty ish. I am retired now and I tend to not drive to much not sit to much and not exercise enough due to this sweatyness I use a talc after showering but am still looking for a miracle cure.
www.artofmanliness.com...
Check out the comments at the bottom on the above page to be enlightened..

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Gold bond medicated powder, enough said.
Maybe some company should develop a "Man sponge"?
edit on 8/23/15 by proob4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: skywatcher44

As a hunter, you can't beat Anti-Monkey Butt Powder. Interestingly, the "con" listed for it by the review you linked is exactly why it's preferred by hunters: no strong fragrance. Bottom line, it works.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   

For some reason your thread title struck me funny and made me laugh. I decided to pop in. I really have nothing to add; although, Burdman's suggestion sounds good. No strong odors is a plus.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

As a hunter, you can't beat Anti-Monkey Butt Powder. Interestingly, the "con" listed for it by the review you linked is exactly why it's preferred by hunters: no strong fragrance. Bottom line, it works.
I always stood by gold bond, but i want to try the monkey powder. I never seen it before? Where can it be had?

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: proob4

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

I always stood by gold bond, but i want to try the monkey powder. I never seen it before? Where can it be had?

Up here it's easy to find at Sportsman's Warehouse, Cabella's, Bass Pro, etc. I think our grocery stores carry it, too.

edit on 23-8-2015 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Yep, i do lots of work outside for long hours in the heat. I can attest, a raw crack can ruin your day.
Gold bond is my go to treatment. I to am interested in this monkey crack powder. Is it safe to assume this is odor absorbent as well?

Edit: NVM posted during response.
edit on 8/23/2015 by shaneslaughta because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   
The other advantage to AMBP is the difference between calamine and menthol. Cold, tingling balls are a fun novelty to have when you're just out of the shower and using the GB on a normal day. If you're actually chaffed and/or going into a situation where you're going to get chaffed regardless of what you're using (think hiking in high humidity, high heat and you know you'll have at least one creek crossing that's gonna soak you down), you'll appreciate the Monkey Butt Powder's calamine additive a lot more. It soothes rather than tingles.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Lucky for you summer is coming to an end. An antiperspirant may work but I can't reccomend you trying it unless you feel like testing it down there first.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I walk about 10 miles a day on average for work.

Corn starch powder works wonders - not just on the back side...the jewels will thank you as well.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 02:30 AM
link   
I am putting on twice as much tin foil now. Everywhere. The man in the tin foil bubble, they will know me as.

first, whatever is getting in your brain man, I dont want it. Second, keep that stinky butt away.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 02:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikeone718
I walk about 10 miles a day on average for work.

Corn starch powder works wonders - not just on the back side...the jewels will thank you as well.

I will never make crispy tempura and enjoy it the same way ever again now

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: sn0rch

That's fine. Better than crispy gentleman parts.

The lavender scented stuff is great.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 06:34 AM
link   
I recall the The Man Show solved this issue years ago:

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I thought this thread was about a chick I picked up on at the bar last night when I first saw the title.
I go with plain old baby powder. I don't really like the Gold Bond. There's something not quite right about the menthol sensation on my junk.

top topics

join