It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Booming Business of Border Exclusion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   
When one hears the term border security, or as Donald Trump heralds "let's build a wall" and round up all the undocumented immigrants an send them back to Mexico; I pause and wonder. For one I disagree with building a wall, in my opinion, it serves as a division point and an entryway for something much more sinister in purpose, a purpose that will enable companies and it's counterparts in erecting a massive surveillance state along the border.

There is however a few things l have noticed about Mr Trump. One, he's obsessed with money. Two, he's a crony capitalist. And finally, he's a business man. His dirty dealings and abuse of the system he's now rails against is preposterous. Anyone who believes this guy will do what he says without an ulterior motive to include his buddies, the billionaires, is naive.

This point has been proven. When Donald Trump was talking about bombing iraq, what was on his mind, his crony capitalists. When Donald Trump was asked about Syria, what did he say.

It's becoming clearer what this gentlemen has in mind, and in my opinion the border wall is the same. Use a divisive issue to create an atmosphere of discontent. Strum the melody and get the people behind the 'idea' of a wall, mass round-ups and deportation. Trump is a trojan horse for his buddies the billionaire class. Will they round-up and deport millions of people, no. Why, because Trump and his buddies love cheap labor, he's in bed them.

For those whom herald the call of this wall building crap, and believe they'll build a wall, they will. The rabble rousing and support Trumps recieving about 'illegals' and so on, is a bluff. A bluff that may enable something far more sinister than just a wall. A high-tech massive extension of the surveillance state apparatus, even perhaps militarized border.

That's the goal...and the magician is waving his wand and people are believing it.

Source

In May, a group of border activists stood on top of a hill at about 4,500 feet of elevation, which offered a spectacular view of the high-desertland canyons and hills that rolled into the horizon south into Mexico.

Twelve miles north of the Nogales border, they were on the original land of the Tohono O'odham people. In front of a green-striped US Border Patrol vehicle, the activists - who came from a number of grassroots border groups in the region - were protesting these technologies used both in Israel/Palestine and the Mexico-US borderlands to suppress, control, inhibit or stop completely the mobility of people deemed unwanted by the state.

Around them, the same border technologies that had been displayed at the Border Security Expo were ominously deployed. Behind, the Mobile Video Surveillance System, which looked like a gigantic robot whose globular camera buzzed around, frantically eyed the protest, as if with a heightened sense of anxiety.

At the Border Security Expo, Borkowski told industry that the new frontier for border technology was "biometrics." Could it be that the panicked surveillance system was snapping pictures of our faces that would be put into a gigantic database to be processed with facial recognition technology? A local Phoenix newscaster called this "the type of technology that might creep you out." That is the kind of world envisioned by the 2020 strategic plan.

Out of time..Have a good one.........

edit on 23-8-2015 by Daedal because: edit

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 04:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Daedal
When one hears the term border security, or as Donald Trump heralds "let's build a wall" and round up all the undocumented immigrants an send them back to Mexico; I pause and wonder. For one I disagree with building a wall,

Jimstone went to the the US border and his exerience was that the border is not the keep the souhters out but to keep Americians in the US.

join