It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The World and The End of Time

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   
You wonder what influences us the most in reality.

The answer to that question is simple, it’s the world your in that rules you.

The laws of all the levels of life in that world is paramount…it is the God or Lord of the world.

The world we live in has been corrupted for various reasons and has a short time to be re-perfected in a certain way which is bound to fail!

In Spirituality there is an attempt to do two things regarding the world: one, transcend it, and two, change it.

But this world, like all worlds, works on the universal principle: as Above so Below, which means simply that the microcosm reflects the macrocosm and vise versa.

What that means is that it is hypothetically possible to change the world in macrocosm through each microcosm but that’s only hypothetical, in reality it is impossible because each microcosm is too remote from each other and too independent and aloof from guidance.

In the end of time what GOD will do to transform the world from darkness to light is to work through, not the microcosm’s, which he or she is trying to do now (an impossible task even for God) but the macrocosm.

GOD, Adepts and Sages all have concluded that each individual should attempt top change themselves now before the End of Time period when the macrocosm will be perfected by GOD through some mysterious means. One can’t change the world in macrocosm directly through each microcosm, although, it is possible in theory to do that, in reality it is impossible.

That operation is going on right now (the attempt to perfect the macrocosm through each microcosm) and it has failed as expected.

So the solution is simple: GOD can ONLY change the world through the macrocosm and when that occurs each microcosm will be extremely affected by this because of the universal law” As Above so Below:

At that time the perfection (or transformation of the world back to perfection) of the world through the macrocosm will be for many: those who DID NOT perfect themselves in microcosm will be a period of what has become known as HELL…for them.

This HELL IS NOT eternal

It is only a period of adjustment of each non-perfected individual who is caught up in the difference of the then perfected MACROCOSM versus their still imperfect MICROCOSM… their own selves at that time.

For the few who have perfected themselves, before the perfection of the macrocosm, then they will have no problems with the new world of perfection because they already know that world through their perfected microcosm.

Spirituality is ALL about evolving the world back to perfection. It’s a rough ride something like as Ken Wilber says: riding a buffalo

www.amazon.com...

edit on 23-8-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Before you can perfect the world, you have to appreciate all the good in it, and not just get turned off by the bad parts.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Why does everybody try complex thoughts for simple patterns.

Nothing is perfect, thats perfection.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I'll translate this for you: sold-out scum have found out that controlling a world under a individual mind control model doesn't work except theoretically, so a solution involving the collective aka the NWO with its "one-world-government" fits their agenda. Those which don't buy into the scheme would be reindoctrinated by torture (hell) until they buy their version.

Good ole Orwell had already seen that agenda.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   
perfection is a little too vain of an ideal for me. i have a certain respect for how humans recover from failure, how we make the best at the worst of times. its not how we crash and burn, but how we rebuild. and if we werent imperfect we would never experience that kind of triumph of the spirit. i think you under-appreciate our failings and how they complement our strengths.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Thread Title: The World and The End of Time

time = money

Are we really talking about the end of money here?

Hitler solved unemployment in two years.

Within two years, the unemployment problem had been solved, and Germany was back on its feet. It had a solid, stable currency, with no debt, and no inflation, at a time when millions of people in the United States and other Western countries (controlled by international bankers) were still out of work.

blogspot: Lies Your Teacher Taught You

Any questions?

Anyone, anyone?

:|
Mike Grouchy
edit on 23-8-2015 by mikegrouchy because: format

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   

What kind of evidence do you have to support...

• That we are descending into a more corrupted state of being?
• That the Hermetic axiom of "As Above, So Below" is universal?
• That there are multiple microcosms?
• That each microcosm is "too remote" from the others?
• That "magic" (causing changing through the microcosm) doesn't work?
• That the God you refer to as the higher power behind this reality exists?
• That Hell exists?
• That Hell is the destination of all those who are imperfect?
• That time itself will ever run out?

I'll explore a few of these myself, to explain where my questioning comes from.

1. We are descending into a corrupted state.

This is demonstrably false. Mass extinction events, genetic bottlenecks, and the Bubonic Plague are all exceptionally deadly events from our past that prove, beyond the shadow of a doubt, that the world we live in is safer, cleaner, more pure, and less corrupted than any from our past.

2. Hermeticism and it's axioms.

I like Hermeticism, so don't misinterpret my stance here. I have a handful of friends who consider themselves Hermeticists today. Not every culture on Earth believes that our fate (or future) is written in the stars. Further, those that do believe we can read the probability of events from the stars, don't necessarily agree on what each omen and portent means. How can you reconcile these differences in belief?

3. The existence of God.

This is a fairly obvious one. Assume I am an atheist, what proof do you have of the existence, or necessity, of a God? What if I'm a monotheist, but the god that I believe in is not the same as yours? Suppose that I'm a polytheist, which of the hundreds of gods that I may worship is The God you speak of? Does being a pantheist, and believing that Nature is god, have a place in your philosophy? How about panentheism, where God is transcendent, and the universe (including time) are meaningless to God as he exists outside and beyond them, without interaction?

4. The existence of Hell.

As with the arguments stemming from atheism, monotheism, polytheism, pantheism, and panentheism, the existence of Hell is also subjective. As a polytheist, I may believe in an Underworld or Netherworld, but these aren't places of torture and cruelty. They're simply the "space" where we retire to once we've lived our allotted years. Suppose that you view Hell through a psychological lens, and consider it to be nothing more than a state of mind, induced by shame, guilt, fear, and anxiety? There are lots of variations on Hell, how do you reconcile them all?

I look forward to learning more about your stance on the above bullet-points.

~ Wandering Scribe

edit on 23/8/15 by Wandering Scribe because: some typos

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Wandering Scribe

I can’t prove anything to you, nor would I try.

All I can do is as I’ve done refer you to the link if you want in-depth knowledge

I will say this though:

We are not descending into corruption were already there

AASB is universal because it just is

What is outward is a reflection of an inward level of being: they depend on each other

Multiple microcosms are all the individual people

By remote I mean there are too many people to communicate with or guide

Change through each individual is too much work for the time allowed for the existence of imperfection.

Bottom line...just too many dam people

Hell is the word for the corruption of the world…that’s all it is

In other words were in a level of Hell right now

Hell is inevitable for the imperfect but it’s not the extreme torture for them as some religions say... it’s a conditional existence based on AASB.

IF THE ABOVE IS X THEN THE BELOW HAS TO BE X

WHEN THE ABOVE BECOMES X AND THE BELOW IS A, OR Y OR ANYHTING ELSE...THEN THE BELOW WILL SUFFER TO A DEGREE UNTIL IT BECOMES X

We are ruled by the world we abide in it is in a sense our true God

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
perfection is a little too vain of an ideal for me. i have a certain respect for how humans recover from failure, how we make the best at the worst of times. its not how we crash and burn, but how we rebuild. and if we werent imperfect we would never experience that kind of triumph of the spirit. i think you under-appreciate our failings and how they complement our strengths.

Perfection is only what is natural in a given world space determined by the creator of whatever…Its also called completion.

Perfection is a spiritual technical term that implies completion

When a child arrives at puberty then it’s arrived at a level of perfection

Human perfection is the intent of God...so it’s inevitable

The opposite of perfection is not imperfection…it is corruption or development

So what opposes perfection is not imperfection. So with that you may be able to understand what it truly is.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   
“Hell” is not the opposite of Heaven.

The true term is Paradise.

So the actual dichotomy is not Heaven and Hell but Paradise and Hell

The word for paradise, we’ve corrupted or fallen from, is the Hebrew Ghehenna and the Arabic Jannah.

The word in Arabic for Hell is a corruption of the word Jannah (paradise=enclosed Garden)

It is Jahannam

That tells us the simple reality that “Hell” is only a corruption of Paradise

The word means, enclosed garden. This is actually a body of states of consciousness within the structure of the Soul…. This is what has become corrupted.

That is the world we live in…the Bible and Quran calls allegorically, The Garden of Eden.

After the fall of man this Garden became corrupted, that is the world, outward (ABOVE) inward (BELOW) we live in presently.

So the inward (below) is the state of our inner soul. The outward is the outer world or macrocosm.

The Gnostics call Rex Mundi

When this ABOVE is returned to its original perfection then your soul will be extremely affected because of the universal LAW, As above so below.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
When this ABOVE is returned to its original perfection then your soul will be extremely affected because of the universal LAW, As above so below.

WillTell,
I respect your work here.

I would like to address the continually perpetuated myth that "As above so below" is anything more than an occultic lie. I don't expect these words to make any difference to anyone reading this. Further, I expect my sources and references to be dismissed as some kind of old-world-superstition. None the less, I proceed.

A nun named Sister Maria Faustyna Kowalska claimed to be visited by Jesus regularly in her Cell. She asked him for permission to have an artist paint a picture of him. He granted permission and she even wrote in her diary that he said: "I saw the Lord Jesus clothed in a white garment. (...) After a while, Jesus said to me; ‘Paint an image according to the model you see, with the motto below: Jesus I trust in You. I desire that this image be venerated, first in your chapel, and then throughout the world’ ".

The artist placed under her direction was Eugeniusz Kazimirowski. His first attempt was rejected by Sister Faustyna. The raised hand was too high. It came above the shoulder. The artist was stubborn, all of the great occultic and divine art in the history of the world always had one hand indicating the above and the other indicating the below. But NO! Faustyna would have none of it. The raised hand _had_ to be below the shoulder. Here is his finished painting ... and the only one Faustyna approved and/or saw before she passed.

Notice the hand does NOT raise above the shoulder.

Now here is a snapshot of in image search using the caption "Jezu ufam tobie".

Notice that almost _none_ of the various images by other artists have the correct hand positions. It like the art world can't comprehend that the divine is within us and not exclusively dwelling up in the clouds or stars somewhere. Somewhere unreachable.

As above so below = a lie.

Mike Grouchy

"I promise that the soul that venerates this image will not perish. I also promise victory over its enemies already here on earth, especially at the hour of death. I Myself will defend it as My own glory"
- Jesus
- as recorded in Faustyna's Diary

TLDR: Jesus never said "as above so below", but he did say "do unto others as ye would have done unto you".

edit on 23-8-2015 by mikegrouchy because: format

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: mikegrouchy

As above so below is a metaphysical or scientific statement of the position of the soul in relationship to the outer world of the soul

The human soul is microcosm of the macrocosmic outer aspect of the soul

It’s really not that deep just mystical theory

What’s deep is experience of this reality

I think it’s a very simple very non occult statement

Occult just means hidden

Truth is hidden in most cases

In this fallen world the greater truth is certainly hidden

The Key to Christ is the story

Christ is the agent of the Two Mary’s The Great Magdalene and the divine Mother Mary who is actually the mythological symbol of the Garden of Eden or perfection

The Magdalene represents the return to perfection the Christ is merely the moon to her sun

She anointed Jesus as her moon through that OCCULT ritual in the Bible where she anointed him with oil

So ironically for the ladies should know that the Female is the most High

MARY=PERFECTION AND God

The Mary Magdalene= the return to perfection or God or the path to God

Jesus is a mere reflection of God...he is but a moon( Christ) of the sun( Mary)

the active principle of that dynamic

The goal of the spiritual path is to perfect ones inner Virgin Mary ( returning the Garden of Eden to perfection) through the perfect union of the Christ and the Magdalene energy.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Jesus never said "as above so below", but he did say "do unto others as ye would have done unto you".

Jesus said this in his own way…for that time period.

He said: Give unto Caesar what is Caesars and Give unto God what is Gods

Here in mystical parlance Caesar represents the outward…Rex Mundi of the Gnostics…but God represents what's more important that is the inward.

Jesus also said basically the same thing when he said

"The Kingdom of God is within you"

That refers to the microcosm

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: mikegrouchy

As above so below is a metaphysical or scientific statement of the position of the soul in relationship to the outer world of the soul

The human soul is microcosm of the macrocosmic outer aspect of the soul

It’s really not that deep just mystical theory

What’s deep is experience of this reality

I think it’s a very simple very non occult statement

Occult just means hidden

Truth is hidden in most cases

In this fallen world the greater truth is certainly hidden

The Key to Christ is the story

Christ is the agent of the Two Mary’s The Great Magdalene and the divine Mother Mary who is actually the mythological symbol of the Garden of Eden or perfection

The Magdalene represents the return to perfection the Christ is merely the moon to her sun

She anointed Jesus as her moon through that OCCULT ritual in the Bible where she anointed him with oil

So ironically for the ladies should know that the Female is the most High

MARY=PERFECTION AND God

The Mary Magdalene= the return to perfection or God or the path to God

Jesus is a mere reflection of God...he is but a moon( Christ) of the sun( Mary)

the active principle of that dynamic

The goal of the spiritual path is to perfect ones inner Virgin Mary ( returning the Garden of Eden to perfection) through the perfect union of the Christ and the Magdalene energy.

I guess all that gibberish leads into a labyrinth whose exit door is the entrance.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: yosako

No that gibberish is the door to paradise and the key to exit from Hell

The science of salvation

Scripture, my friend, is practically ALL allegory and symbol, as well as cryptic and encoded

Save for such versus as don’t kill your neighbor

The reason why ignorant clerics have gotten away with a millennium of distortions is the misinterpretation of these various allegorical and symbolic statements that they could distort and then create their religious institutions through the ignorance of the people…

Also it has 7 levels of interpretation

I bet your cleric didn’t tell you that

They never do and never willTELL

THE TRUTH

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   

To start with, I didn't ask you to prove anything to me. I asked you for evidence which supports the claims that you've made. You appear to have misconstrued my words as an attack against your model of reality, which they weren't. The only way for an individual like myself to come to the same conclusions as you, is to be presented with the supporting evidence; otherwise, you're asking me to accept your theory based on nothing more than your word. In a world of con artists, liars, and delusional prophets, I need more than the word of an anonymous internet commenter if I'm going to dedicate myself to a philosophy and worldview.

As for the link that you posted, that requires me to spend money on a volume from an author who has written only one other piece of fiction literature in 7 years, and whose work has no academic credentials or reviews to determine its accuracy. Exploring further, Mr. Ishaq is listed as an author on the Goodreads website, where this same book has an aggregate of 2 stars out of 5, from a single reader, who left no commentary on why the book received such a low rating. The author profile page has no activity from the author. All of this taken together makes me very suspicious of the author, his work, and its potential impact.

We are not descending into corruption were already there

The evidence suggests otherwise. We are in a perpetual state of ascension, always getting better. We are leaving behind erroneous philosophies, beliefs, and mythologies in favor of a scientific understanding of the nature of the Universe, one that is not dependent on subjective mystical experiences. If you perceive the advancements we have made in human rights, industry, medicine, and urbanization as corruption, then your theory is sounding less inviting to me by the minute.

AASB is universal because it just is

This is poor rhetoric. As a student of Hermeticism (like the author whose work you've linked to), I can more readily explain the apparently connection between the Earth and the Heavens that the ancient Hermeticists perceived as existing. You do your worldview a great disservice by not being properly versed in the philosophies you employ.

Multiple microcosms are all the individual people

This is good. It follows in line with the Neo-Platonist idea of Man as the middle ground between more minuscule microcosms, like cellular life, and the larger macrocosms, like society and the universe as a whole.

Change through each individual is too much work for the time allowed for the existence of imperfection.

Can you support this? The Mahāyāna school of Buddhism believes that there is still time for all human beings to purify themselves. Figures like Avalokiteśvara and Shantidevi represent the "shepherd-like bodhisattva," one who abstains from attaining perfection until all earthly beings have done so themselves. How would you reconcile such beliefs with your own?

Hell is inevitable for the imperfect but it’s not the extreme torture for them as some religions say

My study of religion and mythology suggests otherwise. The spiritual paths that I have explored provide a place and purpose for all beings, and select ones even disavow the idea that imperfection exists at all within the human being. There's only a small, small portion of more modern philosophies which suggest humans and our world are imperfect and in need of redemption.

IF THE ABOVE IS X THEN THE BELOW HAS TO BE X

WHEN THE ABOVE BECOMES X AND THE BELOW IS A, OR Y OR ANYHTING ELSE...THEN THE BELOW WILL SUFFER TO A DEGREE UNTIL IT BECOMES X

These are contradictory claims. If, as you say, "the below had to be X" if "the above is X" then how could the Below ever be anything other than X? I understand that you use A and Y as examples of imperfection, but your base assertion says that the Below can never be A or Y unless the Above is A or Y as well.

I'm sorry if these are difficult questions. Anyone who presents a philosophy and worldview such as this though, must be capable of expanding upon its ideas and mechanics for those of us like me, who do want the answers, but aren't willing to accept "because I said so" as a proper explanation.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Perhaps WillTell will respond favorably to music.

Now I know that this video has only reached 9.9 million people. It's a start. And it reaches some people deeply. Potentially something like this could reach everyone.

One doesn't have to look above or below... for paradise.

Mike Grouchy

top topics

join