It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions about OBE / sleep paralysis / lucid dreaming

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Ok... a few things to clear up before questions. Going on 28 and I have been experiencing the same starting stage of OBE since mid-teen years. Tonight was an odd night though. Usually what I go through is going partially to sleep, paralysis, fear that some one or thing was behind me, then three to five minutes later forcing myself out of it and having a sore/heated knot in the back of my head (the lump between neck and skull). Tonight I start out, and rather than force myself awake or try to force myself out of my body (gone as far as the hallway in front of bedroom before waking up to sore neck knot) I instead did what I read in one article and waited for a vision to come to me. Next thing I know I'm exploring caverns and wake up 20 minutes later with the heat knots in my lower back and in my head where my hair meets my forehead.

So what does this mean? I'm still relatively inexperienced when it comes to this stuff.
Does anyone else experience these heated sore spots? Do they have to deal with Chakra?
Possible to kick the feeling of someone behind me during this?
Many thanks for answers I get while offline.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 07:22 AM
link   
From my point of view chi can manifest in vibration energy (pulsating), heat energy and cold energy or a combination of the 3.

When it start out and you are not used to it, you might be scared of it. Do not worry it is part of the energy body that can help fix problems in the physical body.

The funny thing is that the last time I got assaulted and got an black eye the energy body made it so I felt soothing vibrations where I was hurt so I could almost feel no pain at all from my assault.
. When the body heals itself it feels relaxing and nice.

The kundalini flame can be a bit much heat sometimes if you are sensitive to heat and have a lower body temperature like my body have. Especially if you have 3 Reiki masters pushing energy into your body at the same time

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

Well it's what I was guessing at although that now I'm not sure what to do with the information.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: furzball

You sure it wasnt aliens doing probing?

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: yulka

Not by their usual method unless they're xray-ing me in the lower back and skull.

new topics

top topics

join