It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What needs to be done for faster than light travel?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: IAmTheRumble

Since at least the early 1960s work was being done to solve the method that UFOs use for locomotion. The appearance of the triangles in mostly American skies from the mid-1970s on pretty well proves we have UFO-type of craft that are operational and not just prototypes.

Any decent view of a UFO/triangle is enough to show the dumbest person that they operate by a eliminating their mass. So the situation here is that the solution to fast velocities is not to be found in some quirk of physics such as "wormholes," etc., but on the pure "machinery" side of the equation.

You may have noticed that that logical approach seems to be entirely overlooked every time some paper, person or publication wants to discuss SOL velocities. It is an enormous smoke screen over the decades hiding the frantic research and development of massless" motion. As I've said, such an ability is the greatest development since the invention of the wheel and in turn, the greatest weapon ever developed.

Acknowledge the existence of the triangles (if not alien UFOS) and you can easily imagine that we have truly conquered space far and away from any shuttle, ISS, or probes to date. If that line of reasoning leads you to consider that we may be well situated on the Moon and Mars if not beyond and to conclude that NASA has been a gigantic facade, so be it.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I must agree that nothing is wrong with taking baby steps. Especially since there are still people who want to use the technology to take over the world...

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Speaking of the atomic clocks, who's to say the particles in the clocks aren't just moving slower? That doesn't necessarily mean time is slowing down, if this is true.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: AnteBellum

If we are truly in a holographic universe, who ever made it did an amazing job with fixing the bugs/ glitches.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   
First step is to reduce your crafts mass to zero and keep it there. IF you reduce the craft to mass less you can skirt around the rule of infinite energy being needed.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: trifecta

Entanglement does somewhat support FTL theory but, you would have to copy every atom's state in the body. And then make it reappear somewhere else, without mix and matching incorrectly. But who knows, maybe we haven't seen the whole picture yet.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   
the only thing i can think of that travels faster than light is thought
so essentially we think faster than light, but to harness that physically?
I'm not sure, could the physical vessel survive such speeds?

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

Well I didn't mention Bob and Mark without the intention of provoking conversations like this! Personally I have no problem with there being ships on our planet right now, capable of FTL travel. Along with bases on Mars and or the Moon, I believe there's more to it than what we are told.

As for mass-cancellation, I think it would be a great way to begin looking at FTL travel. I feel confident in saying the government has and is probably hiding this technology. Unfortunately, they are doing an awesome job hiding it.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Bingo.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAmTheRumble

Bingo.

Black tris use the same tech. when their power sources are on its massless(including the pilot) inside of its field.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   

It's fascinating, but modern science contradicts that of electrogravitics!

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: IAmTheRumble

Just need to figure out how to use energy to project (Create) gravity in front of your ship. It does not even need to be a lot of gravity. Just enough to get the ship moving toward the created gravity.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   

It's fascinating, but modern science contradicts that of electrogravitics!

Its not elctrogravitic manuipulation though. Its not anti grav. Its just negating the mass of th eobject. Making it lighter than air.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Maybe all we need to do is look from natures perspective, theres only 0.0035% of light visible to humans in all of space...
this is not much, maybe light is only the maximum velocity for information carried by light to travel. maybe light is not even fast to nature, maybe if there was no or almost no light in space, the question would not even matter.
if there is no light in space we can actually see, we have nothing to really tell us our own velocity (only by passing local light phenomenons like ionized zones in space around planets).

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Xeven

Well considering the Earth makes only the slight pull that keeps us grounded, I'd think we would need a lot of energy. Unless one understands exactly how gravity works, maybe then would it work.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Negating the effect of mass has proven to be quite difficult, we've only been able to reduce the mass of things by 1% on occasion from what I've seen.

I've heard of other manipulations of mass, but those of which have no evidence for themselves. The only thing that keeps popping up time and time again, is a strong electromagnetic field somehow interacting with it.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: NTellect
the only thing i can think of that travels faster than light is thought
so essentially we think faster than light, but to harness that physically?
I'm not sure, could the physical vessel survive such speeds?

Getting warmer.....

In relation to that. The quote I made previously is Hermetic. It was referring to the Human brain being a fractal of the Universe as a whole. One all encompassing neural lattic, interconnected, ala String theory.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: dennisarends

Unfortunately, nature's perspective often comes back with crazy things like black holes and singularities. I have no doubt that something can exceed the speed of light, whether it's by sidestepping it or by something we don't understand well. A good example would be entanglement. Entanglement is certainly worth looking into further, as it's right in front of our faces in the lab.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Negating the effect of mass has proven to be quite difficult, we've only been able to reduce the mass of things by 1% on occasion from what I've seen.

I've heard of other manipulations of mass, but those of which have no evidence for themselves. The only thing that keeps popping up time and time again, is a strong electromagnetic field somehow interacting with it.

Here is some interesting things you might want to see.
Graphene aerogel

This stuff can be molded into various shapes and can be layered. Graphene makes up a black tris shell body btw.

Magnetic vortex wormhole generator
That might be useful right? .

Finally there is this
Theory on over unity.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   

That graphene aerogel is pretty cool but, it's still going to take a lot to reduce somethings mass to zero. Which is needed if we're talking FTL under Einstein.

As for the magnetic vortex wormhole generator, i'll have to look into that later when I have more time on my hands. Same goes for the over unity theory.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join