It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Patent #US 6506148 B2. -Nervous system manipulation by electromagnetic fields from monitors

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: tanka418

please read this

and this

and this

and if theres time, this

PS - this

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   

citation please.

also from here

Visible light
As frequency increases into the visible range, photons of EMR have enough energy to change the bond structure of some individual molecules. It is not a coincidence that this happens in the "visible range," as the mechanism of vision involves the change in bonding of a single molecule (retinal) which absorbs light in the rhodopsin in the retina of the human eye. Photosynthesis becomes possible in this range as well, for similar reasons, as a single molecule of chlorophyll is excited by a single photon. Animals that detect infrared make use of small packets of water that change temperature, in an essentially thermal process that involves many photons (see infrared sensing in snakes). For this reason, infrared, microwaves and radio waves are thought to damage molecules and biological tissue only by bulk heating, not excitation from single photons of the radiation.

edit on 17-9-2015 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

heat is a transfer of energy from a hotter object to a colder one, usually resulting in an increase in entropy.(heightened molecular movement)
convection for instance is a form of heat transfer not involving IR.
IR is felt as heat because it is easily absorbed by water molecules in the skin which are then excited, which triggers nerves that register the effect as heat in the brain.
thermal radiation alternatively deals with the photonic emissions of all bodies warmer than absolute zero resulting from the kinetic motion of particles in matter. not necessarily in the IR range

Ya know instead of trying to "cherry pick" an education, you should enroll in a university and actually "learn" this stuff...it really does work much better!

As it is you are only grasping at straws, and not really getting closer to understanding...

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   

understanding of........ molecules absorbing photons?
because they do.
understand what exactly?

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

hey stopped by, one-more-time,

to point out the LCD TV only needs to flash light.

How is considering the Wifi acceptable, but not the microwave, if you're allowed to access multiple devices?

Cheers.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: imjack

because the microwave isnt on all day, stop on by anytime.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   

what it really comes down to is that you are calling the author of this patent a liar and a fraud, because in the very text of the patent he alleges that the 3 inch lcd of a camcorder viewer produced the desired effect

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   

still doesn't mean I'm wrong about multiple devices.

10 LCD's
10 Wifi's

problem solved.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   

who said youre wrong?
but what does the number of devices have to do with anything?

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   

If two separate devices are already targeting a single target,

why not hit him with every Wifi, and the 3 TV's in his room? (I have 3, 5 LCD if you count open laptop monitors)

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   

local mass saturation multi frequency whammy?
i like it.
hell, they can even flicker the lights if they really wanted to

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   

and use the microwave. someday.

Some are bluetooth and Wifi already, just saying.
edit on 17-9-2015 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 08:19 PM
link   

what the hell is a bluetooth microwave? why?

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   

You know. For that dude that puts his Pizza Pocket into the Microwave, but while he's getting high on the couch, forgets to turn it on.

How else would the market delivery a personal guillotine?

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

what it really comes down to is that you are calling the author of this patent a liar and a fraud, because in the very text of the patent he alleges that the 3 inch lcd of a camcorder viewer produced the desired effect

IF you want to put it that way; Yes, he is a fraud. If you wish to take the original paper in its proper context, he is just speculating on something he knows little about, but, may, logically, behave in a similar manner...he is simply mistaken.

local mass saturation multi frequency whammy?
i like it.
hell, they can even flicker the lights if they really wanted to

It appears that you are not interested in reality and only some fantasy....so I'll leave you to it...

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 08:42 PM
link   

so you are saying that nerve endings in human skin are incapable of being excited by the absorption of photons emitted by a crt or lcd monitor?

and dont harsh on my tin foil hat fantasies dude.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Scientist's products are made to be safe.

The Government does try to kill us with them.

Products normally are the winners.

It's more like, if the premise of this technology does exist,

The Government will push for us to use those products.

So far, it seems the Government has no control in production or push in this area.(TV)

But dude, again 10 Wifis

-shrug- that's the easiest I'd think if they did it at all. and unlike Pokemon, it wouldn't be Super Effective!

my Wifi sucks in my own house :-(

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Can they cause someone to go unconscious possibly tho? I think so!!!!!

But with like a zillion absolute conditionals.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanka418

By the way...the RED color (on LCD) is about 650nm and doesn't change..

well, thats fine. according to this the absorption of light at that wavelength is rather good.

and light effects gene expression and adrenal function as stated here

and fluctuations in dermal temperature affect hypothalamic function as seen here

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I had only just started my career as a software/database developer back in 1995.

Right around that time, the demo of Lara Croft Tomb Raider had come out. Took me a few hours to download if I remember correctly to download it on my lightning fast 28.8 baud modem. Probably fit on two 3.5 inch floppies. Maybe 3.

Much of my programming was done using Notepad. Wonderful tool, if you're masochistic. Nice stark white background. HIGH as hell contrast with the black letters.

Back to Lara Croft....

Within minutes of playing....what, with the wild swing of the camera as it was the first 3rd person perspective game I'd ever played...within 15 minutes, I was running to the sink. Technicolor yawn. I painted that white porcelain with everything that was in my stomach. And wow...what a color palette it provided.

The next day....

I'm sitting in front of my desktop working with Notepad......and...guess what?

My doctor informed me it was the contrast of the screen, combined with the contrast of the refresh rate in megahertz of the screen to that of the frequency to which the fluorescent lighting sparked...gotta love those lights...

Basically, the flicker of the fluorescent lights was off timing with the refresh rate of the monitor...combined with the contrast I was working with on Notepad...and you guessed it...vomit rocket city.

So, here's my point.

Can we be effected bodily by electric video monitors? Hell yes. To this day, I still prefer to work with a text editor (like Notepad++) that allows you to change the background color. I use a nice and calm mint green. Lowers the contrast greatly. And, fluorescent lighting is nowhere near as common now.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join