It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you were granted the Secrets for the kingdom of Heaven - What would you do?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: yulka

From my point of view:

Logic is a tool that is a subset of quantum logic. I did not create the hidden levels but still those levels revealed themselves. I do know about the middle path. You might be talking about avoiding dualities to have peace of mind.

Subjective truth is a lie/simplification. What is is. And what is includes all subjective ideas (idols/simplifications) of what is.

But I do not get it, if you are past the door I went thru and got the same tools as I got, you could have inner peace whenever you want even if you sometimes get very angry at the world or lack of awareness.

One example is to put on a song you like, push some extra energy into the body and feel the flow. And when the body relaxes and the mind follows you have a peaceful blissful moment.

But you might not be talking about the same door as I do and you might be more advanced than I. I wish you a blissful day if you want it.

edit on 23-8-2015 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

No worries on My end and You certainly don't owe Me (the "other You") an apology. Full respect given to Dr. Freud but sometimes that cigar is 'just' a cigar and that spade is a shovel. 

••• This of course is Me ass/u/Meing that You meant to type 'a spade is a spade'? And only when the atoms are 'together' does that spade take up 'space' Then if that is the case, We could delve into a discussion re: the whole 'time/space' question authored by the real smart cat in My avatar, Alfred Epstein... 

Haha oops
edit on 23-8-2015 by nonjudgementalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   

I won't really know until I'm in that situation I think.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

Never open the last door
Hell exists.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 09:12 PM
link   

To answer the question- I would try and pass that knowledge onto others. I'd also come and try to get it out via the intraweb just as You've done here. Not everyOne who has read this thread has replied, so even they would be 'touched' and then those they spoke with re: the subject would also then be touched.

I recently went to a "Psychic Workshop" w/out getting too deep.. It was brought up that a would-be psychic wanted to provide readings for free, no charge or "Love offering", just try and help folks sans any renumeration. The instructor said 'in most cases' unless somebody pays something or works for it or ?? chances are that they wouldn't use the advise/offering because they had "no skin in the game" "it is worth what You paid for it" The $$ based system is what drove Me out of religion™ so thats out..

Oh, when I typed that I too would use the intraweb, remember sites like ATS™ will want "Proof" Me on the other hand would be 'more content' w/a light flicker..

Also, the t.v. channel "Destination America" #195 on DishNetwork™ is currently airing the t.v. show "Project Afterlife" where folks who've been pronounced "dead" have sprung back to Life. One guy who flatlined 11 times and is back. They have a panel of 4 guys who investigate the cases. A filmmaker; an ordained Minister; a retired state Trooper and an E.M.T...

If You $ell the secret, You're a charlatan, if You give it away, You're a nut... I guess the best answer is "Show em" ?

namaste

P.S. I'm sure You'll do the best You can/could.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Find a way to burn it to the ground so that no one else could enjoy something i have to share with them.

It's my god given right as a human being to pollute, abuse and otherwise do as i please with all that exists.

...Murkan... Hyuck.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Hijinx

Yea you can piss in the well all you like.. But don't go acryin to yo mamma wen the soup tastes like warm piss. #secretzofheaven

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: nonjudgementalist

I'd rather leave a bunch of turd dumplings in that old religious pot

#MERCUH

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join