It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you were granted the Secrets for the kingdom of Heaven - What would you do?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 01:32 AM
link   
So my question is as above, if you were granted the secrets to heaven. What would you do?

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: yulka

Think about it, and then eat a sandwich, and think about it some more.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Reveal them. If only we all knew and didn't need the imaginary emotion called FAITH. The biggest denial enforcer in the world.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Probably re write the rules to allow christians to go there as well .

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

why?

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: chewi

why?

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Depends on the secrets....If they are a bit rubbish not a lot but If they were juicy I would sell my story.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: yulka
So my question is as above, if you were granted the secrets to heaven. What would you do?

Beat my head against the wall wondering why no one would listen. Then ask God what good are all the secrets if no else seems to care.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 02:17 AM
link   
I believe when we die we find out what it is all about. It is just a practical joke by your god. If there is such a thing as afterlife then what we do here is completely irrelevant. There is no hell but what we make.
if we all knew this in advance then = a better world. If there is nothing nothing else and we knew that also then we would bin religion and work truly towards making it a better place for our children who would replace gods as objects of worship. Families and communities would ensue if only we knew.
It would end all conflict in an instant.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 02:21 AM
link   
The secrets of heaven would make you feel jealous. That's why you remain ignorant of them.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: nonjudgementalist
There-in lies the power. It is the way you disclose these secrets. Lets say for example there was 1 man on this planet who in a matter of months could end world poverty, water shortage worldwide, mobalise the largest peacetime and non violent army of volunteers ever known. Could change the world by revealing the true story of heaven and how everyone gets in.
Now lets look at a different way of releasing the truth. That 1 man could set up a false institution to take all the riches and make people servants to them and not heaven. They could use this knowledge to do untold heinous crimes against our fellow human being with our complete compliance and participation. They could promote the fact that you do as I say because only I know. I am the way to heaven.
If only there was a man that could do all of this.
We need religion because it is true. We have a creator. We are just to simple to trust ourselves. We need our mummies (religion) to make decisions for us and institutionalise us from an early age.
There is no poverty in this world just abuse of fellow man.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 02:40 AM
link   

They could promote the fact that you do as I say because only I know. I am the way to heaven.

Has not this been done already .

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: hutch622
The pope springs to mind. He has the power and riches to do all the above yet he chooses the latter. WHY?

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 02:51 AM
link   
You typed and words came out but all I read was was gibberish.

Drugs are bad. Avoid them at all costs. Especially the chewy ones.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Im sorry what does that mean?

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Religion is a drug. Are you an addict?

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Teach logical thinking and awareness so others could understand the secrets of all things on their highest level.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 03:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: chewi
Im sorry what does that mean?

It means don't be stupid fool.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 03:20 AM
link   
What was stupid about it? What do you want clarification on? Why insult me? I don't know you and you didn't get my post. !

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 03:30 AM
link   

You are a lost cause. I was warning you.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join