It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "other" alien autopsy video...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Merry belated Christmas & Happy New Year, folks!

Anybody else here in Japan seen the commercials about the Beat Takeshi New Year's Eve special tomorrow night? I realize that his New Year's Eve specials always have some sorta UFO/alien thing on 'em, but this year, it looks like they're gonna out-do themselves and have a new alien autopsy video.

From just the few seconds that they've showed on the commercials, it's painfully obvious that this one is totally different. It appears to be shot on fairly high-quality video and shot at least w/in the last 10 years. In addition, the whole thing bears no resemblance to the well known, well bunked piece of crap black & white job.

Anybody ever heard of this one or have any more info?

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Sounds interesting, any chance somebody in japan could record it and host it somewhere? even though I wouldn't understand a word I'd like to watch it.

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Whish I could, but unfortunately don't have any way to. Surely there's somebody else here in Japan?

このフォーラムを見て、日本に住んでいӚ 7;方いらっしゃいませんか

[edit on 30-12-2004 by HokkaidoHillbilly]

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I would be most interested in seeing that video or seeing pictures at least. Please keep the rest of us who won't be able to see it posted.

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Lucky they got hold of this video just in time for new years eve.............

Kal

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 05:27 PM
link   
any info somewhere bout this?

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Yes! Indeed, keep us informed about this autopsy video...I would very much like to see a link of some sort where I can view it here in the states. I remember seeing the other autopsy video a couple years back, very interesting as well, they never really uncovered the whole truth to it though, as there was a lot of skeptics along with people who truly believed it was the real deal. We may never know the truth!

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 02:15 AM
link   
I am new to this site but I would like to know if you all have some websites that are direct links to some of these autopsies. Thanks.

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Hillbilly do you know what tv station its supposed to air on? I live in the US, but my parents have a satellite dish to get NHK only. Even if it doesn't air on NHK there is a local japanese video rental store my parents go to regularly. I am almost positive something big as a Beat Takeshi special will be available for rental in the following weeks.

Also I'm sure some ufophile somewhere in the globe has picked up on this and will release it on torrent complete with subtitles eventually.

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by mscbkc070904
I am new to this site but I would like to know if you all have some websites that are direct links to some of these autopsies. Thanks.

Please post them.
A lot of people would be interested!
Thanks

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 03:13 PM
link   
This would then be the third...there was a Russian one too...
Looking forward to it...

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 09:52 PM
link   
A Russian one too,Gaz? Any possible link to that one as well?

oh and anyone with info on the Japanese version?
heh

[edit on 31-12-2004 by shanerz]

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I saw it as part of a tv special so I don't have a link offhand. I believe it was the same one that showed the film of the supposed "crash retrieval", but I'm not sure... A simply Google would likely turn it up... It was a color film too, unlike the previous one.

EDIT: Yep, was part of that special...here you go.
www.unexplainable.net...

[edit on 1-1-2005 by Gazrok]

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Ok guys, I'm back. Sorry for the delay. Had to go in to Sapporo today, see the in-laws, absolutely stuff myself, fight the other shoppers for an overpriced New Year's grab bag...typical Japanese New Year's stuff.

Anywho, was somewhat disappointed by the whole show, but here's a rundown of the most interesting segments:

1) Bit on the Mexican UFOs of last year, including IR camera footage of what looks like 2 triangular shaped craft and interviews w/ the pilots. Also showed a short clip of a video that appeared to show a arrowhead shaped craft buzzing a jet, firing several beams of light at it which in turn destroyed the craft, and then zipping out of the frame. Think I've seen this one several times before, and probably most of you have as well.

2) The main bit of the entire show was the alien autopsy vid, and in total, they only showed about a total of 30 seconds of it. According to the show, this was the video that the one guy held up at the Disclosure Project press conference, and was the autopsy on J-ROD, an EBE that, according to the narration, crashed in Kingman, Arizona in 1957. They also mentioned how J-ROD and Edward Teller were associates of some sort.

The whole story of J-ROD makes for some pretty fascinating reading (just Google it), but if I'm not mistaken, the video is actually one of the confirmed re-creations that was shown on 20/20 several years ago. You can check out the making of page at:

www.informantnews.com...

They had several experts review the tape, and while it was interesting how one old geezer who's supposedly a zoologist kept saying, "That's f***ing disgusting!" (kimoi!), the pathologist they had on knew right away that something was odd ("Whoever did the autopsy weren't professionals" and "They used the wrong kind of knife to cut him open") and the sfx panelist (director Godzilla: Final Wars) outright called it laughable, saying he could do the exact same thing, only better for about 3 million yen (about 30,000 USD).

3) The only other slightly entertaining things they had on weren't even related to UFOs or aliens, but rather the 2012 prophecies (Earth will pass through something called a "Photon Belt" wiping out 2/3 of humanity) and a bit of a mixed piece on the Chupacabra/Flying Humanoid in Costa Rica.

Sorry to get your hopes up for nothing guys. At the very least, it was a somewhat entertaining way to pass the time until the countdown. *grin*

Happy New Year to you all, and may the year of the Chicken (or Cock, as some might say) be prosperous for you all.

Hokkaido Hillbilly

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 12:42 PM
link   
An autopsy on old J-Rod ehh? Well, that's at least an interesting take... For those of us who remember, other than web readings, old J-Rod (or more correctly, his handler) was on one of the infamous UFO CoverUp Live specials back in the 80's. Supposedly, this was EBE 3, according to some of the prevailing theories.... Not saying one way or the other, but merely pointing out the correlation....

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Yeah, I remember seeing the first "UFO Cover-Up, LIVE!" special when I was a kid...had on Mike Farrell from M.A.S.H., right?

Speaking of which...man, I could go for some strawberry ice cream right about now *grin*

The whole J-ROD story is one of the few that I've read/heard about that seems like it could have at least a grain of truth to it, unlike Dulce, reptillians, etc. simply because there's so little available on it, and after the UFO Cover-Up special, you really didn't hear much about it. Kinda makes ya go "hmmm...", huh?

Oh well, like Dennis Miller, I could be wrong, but that's just my opinion

new topics

top topics

join