It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New TOPOL missile launch

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Just got word that Russia made a Topol missile launch from Kapustin Yar to Sary Shagan, the ninth in a series I've been watching very closely --
see www.jamesoberg.com...

I haven't even learned the launch time yet, if it was near sunset, except a million UFO reports to pop up on you tube.

Updates to follow.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Yep, UFO reports now coming in from Omsk. Videos to follow.
www.bk55.ru...

Interfax

18:54
INTERCONTINENTAL BALLISTIC MISSILE TEST-FIRED FROM KAPUSTIN YAR RANGE AT 6:13 P.M. MOSCOW TIME, MISSILE HIT SIMULATED TARGET AT RANGE IN KAZAKHSTAN - RUSSIAN DEFENSE MINISTRY

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: JimOberg

Shagan, the ninth in a series I've been watching very closely --

How many of those nine failed, do we know?

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: JimOberg

Shagan, the ninth in a series I've been watching very closely --

How many of those nine failed, do we know?

The Topols are an old design, these were taken off alert duty after two decades -- the new warhead design was what was being tested. Of the first eight only four were videotaped [required dark sky but recent sunset coincidence], all four seemed to work.

Still awaiting posters in Omsk to wake up and post the images they got the previous evening.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   
So far we are NOT getting a flood of 'UFO videos' as we did with previous sunlit plumes of similar test flights. I've searched youtube, rutube, and yandex.ru and there is modest press coverage but the only images are stock photos of Soyuz launches, and several plume shots that look right except they are transposed left-to-right for the viewing geometry from Omsk -- probably also grabbed from some archive or website elsewhere.

The released launch video is clearly AFTER sunset. jusging from dark blue sky, but per heavens-above I calculate it was 45 minutes before sunset at launch time. So that video is stock footage as well, a common practice in the Russian media.

My two personal contacts in Omsk both report cloudy weather there at the time, the "intellicast" weather site lists cloud cover as shifting from 'broken' to 'scattered' as the evening progressed.

Other cities along that longitude to the south, such as Astana, ought to have had good viewing, maybe we need to wait for the rural returns to come in....

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I checked weather for other urban areas that ought to have seen the missile plume -- Astana and Tashkent -- and the skies were clear, the fly-past was an hour after sundown, but so far no reports. Curious.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   
my preliminary report is on line
www.jamesoberg.com...

new topics

top topics

join