It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alive "Spider-Like" Nose Implant.....sounds crazy doesn't it?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I completely understand your reluctancy to yield personal information. The story itself is very compelling and I was just trying to find out anything I can.

It's just like you said "you'd have to experience it". If I was in the same situation and had the same calm approach you do then it would make sense to me as well.

Good luck to you and if you don't mind, keep us posted if anything major happens.

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vertu
You know that you have no encounter with MIB.

Not sure if it's MiB in my place or not. I simply suspect it's them who are in my place and interested in this implant. I say MiB because why would EBEs be in my place simply watching me only at night? Doesn't make sense.

Originally posted by Vertu
MIB are gods, and they are ib the background due to a start of war in any time.

What do you mean by saying MiB are gods? Also, are you implying MiB are preparing to start a war on behalf of earth with EBE's? What do you mean?

Actually, you have a reptilian encounter, and your implant is simply a game with your mind.

Not sure what you mean by a "reptilian encounter". I can tell you with certainty my friend, this implant is not based on dilusions or mind games, etc..

I'm being followed with a small UFO which is frequently near me.

Interesting you say you're too being followed. My case seems to be slightly different though. Like I mentioned before, I'm only followed at night and there are always a minimum of 6 and up to ~8 or more of these things following me in the night sky. They basically always form a perimiter around my vehicle while driving so another aircraft can quickly track me ni the event I change directions on the road.

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by bowinkle

Not sure if it's MiB in my place or not. I simply suspect it's them who are in my place and interested in this implant. I say MiB because why would EBEs be in my place simply watching me only at night? Doesn't make sense.

You are surrounded by two species of aliens. You are under close Reptilian surveillance, due to your close contact with Reptilians. On the other hand, Greys are watching you, your actions on ATS, and they keep trying to influence you. It is because they are hostile to you. MIBs are not in contact with you, and they are not in your way.

What do you mean by saying MiB are gods? Also, are you implying MiB are preparing to start a war on behalf of earth with EBE's? What do you mean?

MIBs are those aliens who were previously in scaffander, but on today's streets that doesn't look very good. That's where the "Men In Black" comes from. They simply dressed in black, and they must need sunglasses.

I can tell you with certainty my friend, this implant is not based on dilusions or mind games, etc..

You do not have an implant. Just aliens surveillancing you.

Interesting you say you're too being followed. My case seems to be slightly different though. Like I mentioned before, I'm only followed at night and there are always a minimum of 6 and up to ~8 or more of these things following me in the night sky. They basically always form a perimiter around my vehicle while driving so another aircraft can quickly track me ni the event I change directions on the road.

Well, you have nothing to fear. They are not going to eat you.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 12:02 PM
link   
My nose implant always makes m sneeze!

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I've been following this thread for a couple of months now (since before becoming a member). Although I find this topic interesting and compelling, there's a couple of things that don't sit right with me:

1. Why post it? This thread started as a short story. No questions were asked, only a narrative was provided. Is it only to let people know your story? Was it to see if others had experienced similar things? If so then...

2) Why is it that every time anybody tries to get any real good solid information/proof they have come up empty. I understand the right to privacy, but taking a pic of some helicopters/hovercraft that apparenty follow you everywhere shouldn't be too much to ask. Even when offered a way to verify for yourself what was going on you only restated your lack of fear, that said, please refer back to number one.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to say that this is phony balony, there just seems to be a gaping lack of evidence. Sadly, this very scourge often leaves no corner of this bbs unscathed.

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Why don't you try contacting these people in helicopters? The worst could happen is mind wiping (I think)

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I rarely post, but for some strange reason i feel compelled to believe you. Possibly due to blanks in my memory as well. It was worse when i was in school, and i would just plain forget days, and people would just tell me i was quiet that day, but still went. For me its likely a mental illness, although i believe to have had a few strange occurances in my recent life. Banging sounds, when obviously it shouldnt be there, could be pipes, or something like that flowing and clanking together, but im not a very smart person when it comes to homes. I do know the feeling of having an empty room next to where you sleep, i would often find lights on, and furniture moved in a room, simply meant for storage.

Personaly, im an arrogant person, if i heard the walking i would likely yell at the sound, and consider my self more insane for doing so as im sure even if someone was there, no responce. Weapon to defend your self would obviously not work, confronting would not work, im not sure what would work. Possibly move in with a friend for a week or so, and see if they things continue there, seeing as how the " spider " may need to get its battery recharged or what ever it is, and might screw up if kept away. If the walking, and banging sounds continue at another persons home, i would deffinitly get the MRI scan, although if they have gotten this far, im sure they can get the beast out of you before you get the scan.

Finaly im going to hate another set of voices in my head if your lieing about all of this.

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Well, its been a month since we last heard from Bowinkle. It looks like he may have lost interest in our questions, or that spider implant blew up his sinuses (hope its just the first) too bad...I was really starting to enjoy this thread.

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Yeah, im not sure about the nose implant, but i often feel like someone is in my house who shouldnt be. Always told its the " house settling " , but some times its hard to believe.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Sorry folks - been MIA. Actually, the terminal I normally use to post allows me to remain anonymous on the network. I've only gotten access recently again.

First, I'd love to get some photos of the lights. I'll try but will need to get a digi camera. Also, when livnig w/my gf, the imlpant did come out a couple times as I recall waking and swating at my face thinking it was simply a spider. Turns out, that's when I started feeling the thing crawl up my nose!

Next, lately I've started feeling the implant movign more than before. Recall in my earlier postings that I noticed the impalnt wasn't really coming out as much as I stopped waking up and feeling the buldge in my notrile and/or feeling it crawl up my nose. Then about 2 months ago is when I mentioned before while sleeping a distinct buzzing sensation on my left nostrile - again while sleeping. The thing is I never really woke up!!!!! But I woke the next morningknowing what I felt! Some time later, just last night and a couple weeks ago, I woke a ~12am and felt this things legs crawling ni my nostrile again! Also, last night I woke because I felt almost a pulsing sensation in my nostrile and when waking up slowly is when I realized the implant satrted slowly crawling up my nose - no doubt about it and defnietly felt the "leg" crawling! Actually, I could hear it. You know when your eating and plug your ears the sund it makes internally? Well, I could feel and hear this thing crawl up. Then when I got into the bathroom, my nose ran from the left nostrile. Kinda watery.

Again - no doubt and simlpy reminds me I'm not nuts! Never a question in my mnid whether I'm nuts - but you know what I mean. Also, ther have been about 8 of these darn objects in the night sky around my place too . Not every night but most of the time. Then again, I 'm not staring out the window all the time either so it could be every night. They also still follow me at night time too!

I only wish I knew what they heck "they" have planned for me. I'm not sure. I'd like to beleive it's for a worthy cause but they may be simply observing me, my thought, my biological responses to stimuli....etc???? Who knows. Human nature (me) hopes my purpose goes beyond that thuogh.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 07:27 AM
link   
All I can say is "holy moly". Last night, and a coulpe days ago, there have been up to 8-10 objects in the night sky around my place. I know some of you suggest it's EBE craft but it's not. The objects move in a linear fashion and hardely deviate from that kind of motion. The lights blink and pulse very similarly to aircraft lights. Most of the aircraft again stayed very high above and form a perimeter around my place. The thing is, last night and a couple nights ago, there have been helicopters flying for an extended period of time (~5 or 10min) around my home. They weren't shinning lights down anywhere as if looking for someone or anything. Around the helicopter in a perimeter again all over the night sky were all those "planes" in a perimiter flying around too. Blew me away when I saw all the activity in the night sky w/the helo near by above and adjacent to my place and another helo a little farther off.

There's so much "going on" in a sense. I'm not sure anymore what to make of anything or who's what. Again, for now, all I can conclude is that normally abductions happen at night. If MIB (our folks) know about my implant, then the'd have a vested interest to track me (which I think is why I think those "planes" follow me around at night when driving - see prior entries in this thread) to make sure EBE's don't take the implant or something.......????? I'm sure my whole place has been bugged and I'm under a tremendous amount of surrvelience but I'm simply living my life. Sounds strange for anyone to say they're simply living their life in this scenario.......but then again, sometimes all of this seems like a dream so what's happennig to me is not as clearly vivid to someone who has all the facts on the tables right in front of them.

I will try to get some photos. Almost forgot, the "helo I saw close by by place made a typical "helo" sounds with the chopper blades but I noticed it had these strange red lights which formed a trinagle of some kind. At first the red lights simply stayed on and then they started blinking slowly. Never seen that before. Why the strange light pattern. Then again, perhaps the helo was out of my line of sight when from my window and instead I saw a ufo with the helo directly above my place. I just don't know. Also, I should say/mention, I know some "private investor" bought a bunch of the units across from my home right after construction. I've always thought our folks (MIB/black ops agency) procured those units to set up shop close to me. I hardely see anyone going in or out but cars are always there and their windows are in my line of sight and ussually open. Finally, after construction, the roads and curbs were in perfect condition yet, one day, chunks of the curb-side concrete were cut out and whole peices removed from the curb side in discontiguous sections. The sections removed on the curb were adjacent to where my home and car sit. Not sure if some kind of device was planted to send a signal or something tracking or triggering an event to say I'm leaving or I came home......very plausible. Note: I saw no need for that conrete to be removed....there were abolutely no drains on that side of the road. Does anyone have an idea? Does anyone know or have read about anything similar to the experiences I've mentioned in this thread?

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Really looking forward to some pics. This is one hell of an experience. Good luck!

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 09:34 PM
link   
please please please bowinkle get some pics and post em up here. If you can get yourself a video camera, you could record yourself sleeping and maybe get an image of this thing coming out of your nose. I don't recall if you ever posted your state/location, but maybe some friendly ATSer could hook you up with a borrowed camera or get you a smoking good deal on one.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Say folks, just wanted to quickly follow up and say, 'm really starting to wounder about the other night. I mentioned in my lastest posting that there were a couple helo's outside my place. No doubt about that fact. But......I'm starting to wounder abut that object I mentioned with the strange red light pattern that didn't blink or anything at first. Fact is, I mentioned that I latter heard chopper blades and looked outside the window again and saw this object with the tiangular red light pattern moving towards my place maybe about 100ft above my roof line off to the side. When I saw this thing, I heard chopper blades so I took it for a chopper. The thing is, I've never seen a chopper with light like those. And, some time ago while driving home from work approaching my home which was about 5 minutes away and where it was some what dark out at that point, I had my window down, looked up to my left for no apparent reason and I recall back then is when I saw the same kind of object with the same light patteren!!!!!!! All red lights...etc..... and it was pretty low only it didn't make any noticeable noise!!!!!! By the time I tried to get a second glance back then, too late - it was gone or something. I was driving too so unless I wanted to crash, you know? Anyway, I'm pretty darn sure it was the same object, I think. That being said, chances are, when I saw this thing out of the window of my house, I probably heard a helo but saw this other object!!! Fact is, if I ask myself, perhaps it's me......ebing paranoid...etc..... but how can I explain all the activity outside my darn home with the helo's and planes around my place???????????? Wow.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 02:34 PM
link   
At the risk of being overly repetitive and redundant, please get some pics.

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 10:08 AM
link   
i have been following this thread for quite some time, and i really like bowinkle's story. whether it's true or not, it sure is interesting. bowinkle hasn't posted here in quite some time, it seems. i wonder what happened to him, nothing bad, i hope. what is the consensus so far? real? fake? or is bowinkle delusional? i don't mean to offend, but i suppose we must consider all possibilities.i believe that these things are happening to bowinkle, at least, he thinks they are. it all seems real to himdon't get me wrong, i'm an avid believer in alien abduction, this is just too fantastic a story. anyway, i hope i'm wrong.

where did you go, bowinkle?

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Sheesh - not this again...

Man I new the Yaweh b.s. would throw this forum back into nonsense and chaos...

And it really seemed for a week or two there we were really makin' some progress...

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Space_CowBoy33
i have been following this thread for quite some time, and i really like bowinkle's story. whether it's true or not, it sure is interesting. bowinkle hasn't posted here in quite some time, it seems. i wonder what happened to him, nothing bad, i hope. what is the consensus so far? real? fake? or is bowinkle delusional? i don't mean to offend, but i suppose we must consider all possibilities.i believe that these things are happening to bowinkle, at least, he thinks they are. it all seems real to himdon't get me wrong, i'm an avid believer in alien abduction, this is just too fantastic a story. anyway, i hope i'm wrong.

where did you go, bowinkle?

Hey folks. Well, not much has happened lately. In fact, I don't feel anything in my nasal cavity moving around when I'm sleeping that cuases me to wake any more. Also, I haven't woken up in the night and noticed anything on my face anymore either. Since I'ev been ariving home earlier in the day from work, it's not dark out anymore on the drive home so I don't see any lights in the sky following along side my car either.

For those skeptical, you certainly have a right to be. Why would I joke around about this though. Guess they're certainly are plenty of folsk that would find the humor in doing so and perhaps have time to spend doing things like that but trust me, I don't.

Any way, not really sure what to make of the lack of "activity" in all areas mentioned. Some time ago after or right before my last post (before this one) a slight buzzing sensation on the tip of my nose/nostril while sleeping again one night, only I didn't wake. Was this spider thing yanked out of my nose or something while sleeping? Don't know. Fact is, I don't feel it anymore. I'm even more perplexed now than before. Not really focused on this either.

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Didn't like the way I ended the last relpy....... when I say I'm not focused on this..... I'm saying I don't sit aruond obsessing about if this thing is still in my or not....... I'm just confused now more than before but have a life like everyone else. Time to keep pushing forward in my life and excel rofessionaly, be happy, have a couple beers w/friends, ...etc

I'll still post so check back. One thing: I'm a strong beleiver in the fact that the average person can not comprehend the concept of EBE's, let alone seeing one face to face. The average person in my opinion is more of a threat than a grey I beleive. I strongly beleive that EBE's have been influencnig human existence for centuries. In fact, I think they have created the concept of "god" to seed the concept of self control and discipline long ago during times when we were more savages. That precepitated the development of man to what we are now which may be concidered civil and rational comparatively speaking but in relation to EBE's......we're still savages on certain levels - hence the need to keep existence of EBE's from the public.

Sorry for that lil tangent I went off on. Also, you should know...... I did beleive in god when younger and only started to drift away based on ?????? I don't know. Just a gut feeling. Hope I don't burn in hell for that one

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Dude its scary how close your description is to what happend to me
I know you are ligit because it is in the details, kinda creepy when you realize you are not nuts

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join