I for one tend to take everything said on this board as possible. Yes, it may seem outlandish, yes it may sound like a bad sci-fi movie plot, and yes
some of them are downright funny. However, the amazing part about mostly every claim, report, and forum topic at ATS is that no-one has the ultimate
proof. Scientific data can be manipulated, stories can change, and "experts, doctors, engineers, etc" are all labels given to humans by humans.
This is a really interesting thread and I'm thankful that you shared your story with us. Even if it ends up being a big joke, its really helped pass
my Friday at work and the images it conjures up are very entertaining to say the least.
If you would, please respond to my questions/statements as you see fit. Feel free to U2U me if some of them you don't feel like telling the 50,000
members or whatever are registered with this site.
1. Where approximately are you located? I'm not concerned with the physical address of your house but more the city/state that you live in. Reason
being is that undoubtedly someone on this board lives close to you and wouldn't mind trying to observe the things in the sky that you state are
following you for pretty long distances. Having a stranger validate your story could help boost its credibility.
2. Your reaction to the implant and visitors in your home are that of maybe 2% of the population. Someone else posted about how they would confront
the intruders even if they couldn't see them. You are telling us that after many years of these occurances you have never tried searching for them,
or traces of them? I understand that they may exist in a realm where we cannot see them but what about when you girl saw the tile move? That's either
incredible self-discipline or an amazing fear of the unknown.
3. I think the pictures, even if they are dark and just of lights could help some of the more educated members identify what they might be. Not only
that but we'd all love to see anything!
4. Is there any history of alzheimers/dimensia/ etc in your family? Not that you have it, but it does help narrow down the possibilities of things we
can at least compare to.
5. Do they (aircraft) follow you when you run or just when you drive?
6. What do you think the signifigance is of the knocking on your walls? Why would they do that if they want to monitor you? Sounds like they are
toying with you.
7. Can you give insight as to some characteristics about yourself? Age/Occupation/Children? Anything like that helps us paint a clearer picture of
your day to day life and will help us offer more suggestions.
Thanks in advance for any info you decide to share and have a peaceful weekend if possible