It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alive "Spider-Like" Nose Implant.....sounds crazy doesn't it?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vertu

Originally posted by Kushi_Master
response to my post?

Perhaps your story is true, it would be hard to judge. So let's say it is true.

However, I am not into Grey implants and their medical aid, but I do know that Reptilians wouldn't abduct you for medical help. A small alien craft would approach you using their technology to heal you and implant you. Their implant is simple round shaped object , it won't crawl and won't be digging itself deep in your body.

But not many people are being observed using implants, as the purpose of implantation is much higher level than observation.

Hi Vertu,

I was just hoping to grab your attention to see if you've had a chance to read my U2U. I thought you might be able to provide a little insight...

Thx in advance...

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Hi Vertu,

I was just hoping to grab your attention to see if you've had a chance to read my U2U. I thought you might be able to provide a little insight...

Thx in advance...

Yep, I have your reply...
If you want to share your story, you may post it.

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Yep, I have your reply...
If you want to share your story, you may post it.

Thank you Vertu. IMHO, I think I may have created enough "noise" for the time being, and may hold off for some additional time before I generate any more.
This and more in another U2U...

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 07:04 PM
link   
If you still feel this thing in your nose, why haven't you tried to stop it from getting out at some time. Get a swimmer's nose plug, or some cotton balls to shove up your nose. If you still feel it outside of you with something plugging your nose so it can't come out, it must, rationally speaking, be something else. I'm surprised no one had suggested this. It's a load cheaper than an MRI...

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by bowinkle
...the reason our MiB (I beleive) are in my place now watching me at night, is that they're interested in this implant. ...

Using Occam's razor, if someone really wanted a device that retracted into your nose when you awakened they could simply bring you into a surgical room and remove it. Someone who was motivated enough would be able to find it, even if it was capable of disguising itself as tissue or bone to an MRI or CT. (Note: I sincerely hope that no one is motivated enough to endanger your health.) It sounds to me from the story like you're merely being observed.

...perhaps this implant derives energy from oxygen ni the air and perhaps that's why it comes out at night. ...

Again, using Occam, it would seem simpler for a device in your sinuses to draw on the *inhaled* air already in there. No need to go on a field trip for fresh air. There's probably another reason for it to go for a walk.

BTW, does anyone know where the nasal cavity leads to? I researched it one night but still am not sure. Do the passages lead into the brain too?

The following has a good diagram of the sinuses: www.ghorayeb.com... . The brain is separated from the sinuses by the skull.

...Whatever this thing is that in my place, I can't see it at all. The darn thing walks and makes noise and the foor creaks and it makes banging noises but only sometimes. ...

I sometimes hear things while I'm falling asleep or just coming out of a light sleep. Even loud crashes, either in my bedroom or in the next room. When I investigated on those occasions, I found nothing out of place or broken. It helped calm me down enough to fall asleep again when I realized that my dog was still snoozing beside my bed -- nothing that goes thump in the night escapes his notice. It's times like those when it helps me, again, to invoke Occam's razor, and realize that it's far, far more likely that my mind pulled something out of the depths to entertain itself -- either a crash, or a feeling that someone is in the room.

I think it would help you to do the same. Ask yourself, what is more likely, that I'm being observed by men who sneak around my bedroom at night, and who try to catch an alien robot that lives in my nose, or could my mind simply be a little impatient to start dreaming when I go to bed?

And if that doesn't help, go to the Humane Society and adopt a little dog that barks at everything (like mine). When he doesn't sense all that you do, it might put your mind at ease.

Here's a little about hallucinations (you can google for more info): www.chclibrary.org...

[edit on 10-2-2005 by stargazernate]

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Well i have a story for you that kind of reminded me of the same thing you did, only not exactly the same in any regards, but i would suggest atleast trying this next time it happens to you. BTW... this story is from someone i know so i totally believe them.

The Story:

One night a woman went to bed, as usual of course. She woke up at about 2:30 in the morning and saw a human looking figure standing in the back of her room. This lady was pregnant at the time. She looked at it more intensly to see if it was indeed someone standing there, and it was. Then she looked over at her husband and saw he was sleeping in bed. Then she got up and walked over to it. The thing then walked over to her too. As she was walking towards it she noticed that it only resembled a human being, it's face was a little different. Then it told her she had a decision to make tonight. Either her unborn child was going to die tonight, or she was going to die. She then was startled, as all of us would be. She then, being a christian, Called upon Jesus Christs name. The thing then got knocked back. And then she did it again, and the thing went running out of the house and never returned. Oh, and she lived as well as her baby.

So, what i would suggest, even if you aren't christian, is next time this happens to you, whether you believe it is an alien or not, stand up and give it a shot. For that one moment put all your faith in Christ, again even if your not a christian just try it, and see what happens.

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 03:37 AM
link   
That alien must be extremely religious...

but for Christians, it is the meaning of strength. Doesn't mean that calling Christ's name would knock back an alien. And yes: that decision means ethernal fortune.

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kushi_Master
She says they put a helmet or something over her head and she lost all sense of time and all of her sense of touch. When she woke up that morning, she said she had a circle around her heart, shaped like a bicycle wheel. The next day, she kept expeirencing wierd dreams, with more shapes above her heart. In one of her dreams, she talked about a thing being put up her nose, not spider shaped, but robotic. She heard from another person(human) on the table next to her to not let them put it up your nose, because they use it to track you down (then he got the helmet!) before her operation she reported feeling better, good enough to jump even! The doctors said their machinery was malfunctioning, that she couyldn't possibly be cured..........but she was!.......
Kushi_Master it's a face!

Sorry and yes, thanks for the post. I thought it was interesting. The more I think about it, it does seem this thing in me is probably a tracking device. But the catcher is, it's alive! You know, more artificial than anything but to even fathum such technology....wow! Thing is, I don't recall anything relating to having the implant inserted in me the first time. I do know, years ago (~22yrs old), I woke in the morning feeling really really out of it and, no.... I didn't go out drinking the night before. I had several bloody noses over the course of a couple weeks. Mostly at night while sleepnig and a couple times while getting erady for school. I think this implant has been with me since then atleast. I'm sure I had some other forms of implants possibly before that but perhaps the EBE's step up the "program" to a new phase. Perhaps transistion implantees to new "stages" in their bigger over all project if certain criteria is met???? Who knows.

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by stargazernate

...the reason our MiB (I beleive) are in my place now watching me at night, is that they're interested in this implant. ...

Using Occam's razor, if someone really wanted a device that retracted into your nose when you awakened they could simply bring you into a surgical room and remove it. Someone who was motivated enough would be able to find it, even if it was capable of disguising itself as tissue or bone to an MRI or CT. (Note: I sincerely hope that no one is motivated enough to endanger your health.) It sounds to me from the story like you're merely being observed.

...perhaps this implant derives energy from oxygen ni the air and perhaps that's why it comes out at night. ...

Again, using Occam, it would seem simpler for a device in your sinuses to draw on the *inhaled* air already in there. No need to go on a field trip for fresh air. There's probably another reason for it to go for a walk.

BTW, does anyone know where the nasal cavity leads to? I researched it one night but still am not sure. Do the passages lead into the brain too?

The following has a good diagram of the sinuses: www.ghorayeb.com... . The brain is separated from the sinuses by the skull.

...Whatever this thing is that in my place, I can't see it at all. The darn thing walks and makes noise and the foor creaks and it makes banging noises but only sometimes. ...

I sometimes hear things while I'm falling asleep or just coming out of a light sleep. Even loud crashes, either in my bedroom or in the next room. When I investigated on those occasions, I found nothing out of place or broken. It helped calm me down enough to fall asleep again when I realized that my dog was still snoozing beside my bed -- nothing that goes thump in the night escapes his notice. It's times like those when it helps me, again, to invoke Occam's razor, and realize that it's far, far more likely that my mind pulled something out of the depths to entertain itself -- either a crash, or a feeling that someone is in the room.

I think it would help you to do the same. Ask yourself, what is more likely, that I'm being observed by men who sneak around my bedroom at night, and who try to catch an alien robot that lives in my nose, or could my mind simply be a little impatient to start dreaming when I go to bed?

And if that doesn't help, go to the Humane Society and adopt a little dog that barks at everything (like mine). When he doesn't sense all that you do, it might put your mind at ease.

Here's a little about hallucinations (you can google for more info): www.chclibrary.org...

[edit on 10-2-2005 by stargazernate]

First, yes.... I agree. If MiB really wanted to harm me so far, they would have. The thing is, I beleive they would so that leads me to beleive that perhaps I'm incorrect in saying it's MiB in my place. Perhaps the EBE's are montioring and making sure nothing happens to me. They can rad minds right? Well, then they would know that I've been concerned lately that someone may be after my imlpant. If they knew I felt that, then the EBEs would try to protect me, right?

Secondly, you make another valid point. Breathing air in through the nose should provide enough O2. That being said and going nuder that assumption, perhaps that might explain why this thing doesn't come out quite as much anymore since I've started running min of 7 to max of 10 miles a day.?.?.? Could that also explain why I felt some sort of shocking sensation on the tip of my nostral while sleeping at night that one time? Perhaps too much O2 ---> charging the implant and it had to release energy - recall, all that running I'm doing envolves a lot of breathing! Just have to wait and see if the "discharge" hapens again sometime as I continue runnnig
If that's the case, then no one was messing with me that night (ie, MiB). If the energy source assumption is incorrect, then perhaps this thing only comes out to send a beacon to allow them to track me or even perhaps it transmits data?????

Finally, you've just got to trust me on this one, I mean it. There's 100% no confusion in the intentional banging noise I heard in my room @2am while just entering a deep sleep. It's one of those things, unless you're there, perhaps it's hard to describe/digest in a way that you'd KNOW with certainty, I'm not hallucinating. This happened twice that night and I barely got any sleep, deep sleep that is.

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I will say, I don't want to loose this implant either. Twisted huh? Perhaps but I again, want to follow through with my purpose, what ever that is. Perhaps it's strange curiosity. So, I don't want to plug my nose like that although it really is a good suggestion.

I do beleive smoe really really big, world changing events are headed our way though and that's part of the reason the EBEs are here in part. Would be interesting to see if more sightings, more abductions or encounters pick up in frequency or something - perhaps that would indicate a coming event and the EBEs preparing their subjects (abductees) for the impending turn of events...... Just my opinion - just never know. All of this is just so strange and almost feels like a dream.

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 09:44 AM
link   

I do beleive smoe really really big, world changing events are headed our way though and that's part of the reason the EBEs are here in part.

All of this is just so strange and almost feels like a dream.

Feels like dream to me, too. The Aliens are purposely with you, holding your hand, ensuring a fruitful future for you. Something extremely big is going to happen, and your life will change dramatically.

In the future you'll look back to your past, and will ask yourself the question: wow, was that person really me? Such unique event just cannot miss the attention of the Aliens.

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Why do you think the EBE's are here then? Any thoughts? One obvious reason/belief might be that they are trying to save their race. But what else could it be?

Ever see the Histroy channel show discussing the "bible code".... the holy coran and the special computer programs that have been designed to sift through the code using some sort of matrix to search key words, like "World Trade Center" and 911....etc. It's uncanny how this bible code reveals soo many of the PAST events. The problem is, unless you know what to search for/query in the program, you won't necessarily be able to predict the future. Ask yourself this then, who created the holy coran/bible code book I'm refering too? I think this thing has mandkind's history already plotted out, events we can influence one way or the other but no way to use the code to predict anything. I beleive the code was written/coded by the EBE who have apparently been visiting earth for thousands of years according to historical records.

That being said, I also firmly beleive EBE's started the whole beleive in religion through influencing the very people documented in the bible. I say influence in the sense that EBEs can make us beleive we see and hear anything they want through manipulating our thoughts/minds. I beleive when the "angels" came down and spoke to jesus, it could very possibly have been EBEs preparing and starting an experiment no one to this could possibly comprehend. Why would they do such a thing back then. To keep man kind, who were animals/beasts back then as they are today in a different sense, from destroying eachother. Hence, they could have set this whole religion and heaven/hell concept in place a long time ago.

All this doesn't say a darn thing with regard to what we might expect to be world changing events in the near future but it is interesting. Think about the bible code show/concept and what I said and provide feedback - I'd be interested to here everyone's thoughts on this.

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Why do you think the EBE's are here then? Any thoughts? But what else could it be?

Probably they are interested in your actions, your thoughts and your dreams.

Why are you the chosen one? Because you drew their attention by making too much noise. Probably you sent then an E-mail in the past, and now they invaded your mind.

You may have realized that the Aliens mean no harm to you, still you believe it would be much better if they weren't near you...

I know that this question concerns you, but it's your life, and you organize that. In order to reach your ethernal goal, it is better that you leave this question to rest, because the Aliens may react to your thoughts, and you may feel being hurt.

So what to do now? Imagine that you are in a Big Brother show, and they see your thoughts, your emotions, your memories, and everything about you. If you are hateful towards them with a single thought, they won't like that because they are caring creatures with genuine feelings and emotions.

You seemingly don't have other option. You cannot escape from the surveillance by simply explaining it away in your thoughts, because they will always remind you that you are not alone.

Something may always be behind you watching every step of yours.

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 05:54 PM
link   

I will say, I don't want to loose this implant either. Twisted huh? Perhaps but I again, want to follow through with my purpose, what ever that is. Perhaps it's strange curiosity. So, I don't want to plug my nose like that although it really is a good suggestion.

If they went to all the trouble to put something like that in you, I doubt you plugging your nose once to determine your sanity would encourage "them" to remove it. It wouldn't even take a while night.

Also, another question: since you've had this phenomenon, have you had a cold or some other illness that would cause your nose to be stuffy, or your sinuses to drain? If so, do you feel it when you're ill as well?

You've got me curious now.

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Why do you think the EBE's are here then? Any thoughts? One obvious reason/belief might be that they are trying to save their race. But what else could it be?

Ever see the Histroy channel show discussing the "bible code".... the holy coran and the special computer programs that have been designed to sift through the code using some sort of matrix to search key words, like "World Trade Center" and 911....etc. It's uncanny how this bible code reveals soo many of the PAST events. The problem is, unless you know what to search for/query in the program, you won't necessarily be able to predict the future. Ask yourself this then, who created the holy coran/bible code book I'm refering too? I think this thing has mandkind's history already plotted out, events we can influence one way or the other but no way to use the code to predict anything. I beleive the code was written/coded by the EBE who have apparently been visiting earth for thousands of years according to historical records.

That being said, I also firmly beleive EBE's started the whole beleive in religion through influencing the very people documented in the bible. I say influence in the sense that EBEs can make us beleive we see and hear anything they want through manipulating our thoughts/minds. I beleive when the "angels" came down and spoke to jesus, it could very possibly have been EBEs preparing and starting an experiment no one to this could possibly comprehend. Why would they do such a thing back then. To keep man kind, who were animals/beasts back then as they are today in a different sense, from destroying eachother. Hence, they could have set this whole religion and heaven/hell concept in place a long time ago.

All this doesn't say a darn thing with regard to what we might expect to be world changing events in the near future but it is interesting. Think about the bible code show/concept and what I said and provide feedback - I'd be interested to here everyone's thoughts on this.

Actually i did watch that show on the history channel. However, Aliens creating the bible makes no sense, as people still wrote the bible. Not only that, but Aliens would have to know the future and how these events would directly tie back into this one religion before anything. Oh yeah, and Jesus' second coming is talked about in bible codes and so are aliens. In the bible code Aliens are associates of satans. No joke, i believe it calls them demons. So, there are obvious flaws in the creation of the bible and the bible code in terms of aliens, as again man wrote it, and the only way those things could be written the way they were is if there was a God who knew they would write it that way. Aliens just don't add up. But i am saying give it a chance, i wish someone who was accustomed to paranormal phenomon would atleast try this once for me, and actually would trust in Jesus too.

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by ishari

If they went to all the trouble to put something like that in you, I doubt you plugging your nose once to determine your sanity would encourage "them" to remove it. It wouldn't even take a while night.

Also, another question: since you've had this phenomenon, have you had a cold or some other illness that would cause your nose to be stuffy, or your sinuses to drain? If so, do you feel it when you're ill as well?

You've got me curious now.

Actually, the frist time I started having strange nose bleads was ~10 years ago when sleeping at night or getting ready for school like I mentioned in earlier posts. The thing is, right around the same time frame is when I started to get really sick. I developed for the first time a deep chest infection and cough I could get rid of. It took several months to get rid of it and then only to return ~4-6mths later. After ~3 recurrences, I've never been sick like that before. Could this have been a reaction to the implant and my body trying to reject it? Not sure. Since then, I haven't been sick at all. Just the common cold on occasion. In fact, in the past 2 yrs I haven't been sick at all.

You actually got me thinking about something else very strange in the past. This hasn't happened for a long time now but in the past, deep in the back of my throat, I'd occasionally start to feel something lodged in the back of my throat. When I forced myself to cough, I'd eventually "free" this small peice of material from the upper back part of my throat. I know this is going to sound grose, but it smelled really really bad - like crap. Laugh - laugh...all you want. I know it sounds funny, in fact, Im giggling right now. Thing is, this deposit used to form everything 3-4mths I suppose and it too started around the same time as the nose bleeds. I don't know what to make of it since I don't recall the deposits happening again for some time now.

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Why do you think the EBE's are here then? Any thoughts? But what else could it be?

Probably they are interested in your actions, your thoughts and your dreams.

Why are you the chosen one? Because you drew their attention by making too much noise. Probably you sent then an E-mail in the past, and now they invaded your mind.

You may have realized that the Aliens mean no harm to you, still you believe it would be much better if they weren't near you...

I know that this question concerns you, but it's your life, and you organize that. In order to reach your ethernal goal, it is better that you leave this question to rest, because the Aliens may react to your thoughts, and you may feel being hurt.

So what to do now? Imagine that you are in a Big Brother show, and they see your thoughts, your emotions, your memories, and everything about you. If you are hateful towards them with a single thought, they won't like that because they are caring creatures with genuine feelings and emotions.

You seemingly don't have other option. You cannot escape from the surveillance by simply explaining it away in your thoughts, because they will always remind you that you are not alone.

Something may always be behind you watching every step of yours.

Actually, I pretty much trying to live my life as I normally do at home regardless if it's the EBEs or MiB in my place. I do feel like I'm on big brother sort of and I'll simply just go with it.

I'm not at all afraid or mad at the EBEs. I'm fond of them and I think they know that. If anything, the EBEs know Iv'e been worried out MiB in the sense that they may be interested in my now. I want the EBEs to protect me. I hope they will. For some reason as I said before, I've always felt some kind of protecter has been with me since I was very little.

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Can someone direct me to the thread about the 'bee' that was floating in someones periferal viewing. I'd really like to read it again and the search function isn't so functioning. :/

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 09:49 AM
link   

If anything, the EBEs know Iv'e been worried out MiB in the sense that they may be interested in my now. I want the EBEs to protect me. I hope they will.

Yes, you are right. They will protect you. The Intruders will not take hand on your little secret, it's none of their business.

All you have to do, is sit back and watch the beautiful things happening.

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drexon
Can someone direct me to the thread about the 'bee' that was floating in someones periferal viewing. I'd really like to read it again and the search function isn't so functioning. :/

This one? www.abovetopsecret.com...

(used the google search instead of the boolean to find it)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join