It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alive "Spider-Like" Nose Implant.....sounds crazy doesn't it?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Actually, I was saying before that I don't beleive it's aliens in my home at night. Instead, I believe its blackops folks interested in a possible imlpant. Details concerning why I think this is in the prior posts in this thread.

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by bowinkle
Actually, I was saying before that I don't beleive it's aliens in my home at night. Instead, I believe its blackops folks interested in a possible imlpant. Details concerning why I think this is in the prior posts in this thread.

Right: in case you are dealing with aliens, then my previous posts might help you.

I doubt, that those folks have anything to do with your implant, and those interesting things near you.

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vertu
I don't ask you to understand me, it's enough to understand only a portion of my last post.

Who the hell would be watching YOU?! Are you pointing to aliens? Do you really think, aliens are interested in you? No doubt, if aliens are interested in a particular persin, he/she must be very special, and different from those everyday sceptical, programmed humans that can't stand the presence of them. Knowing that you are willing to set up infrared camera, making stepse against aliens, clearly means to me, that you are not capable of working with aliens. If they are watching you, they know your thoughts, and they know what you are up to. They wouldn't be that happy about you, I think.

My conclusion is simple: Aliens are not that stupid to waste time on you, and they are probably watching you from a great distance, and try to guess what will be the next thing you will be afraid of.

Sorry, but your actions are far fetched!! Even IF aliens are really into your mind, they will make you stop from setting up those cameras. But as for my opinion: You should see a doctor!! Right away.

I like talking to people about aliens, but your comments actually prove me that you are either lonely, and cannot share thoughts with people/friends, or you are terrorized by your boss, that makes you post these "serious" posts. I think, these are serious, but they concern your mental health.... unless you are joking, and making fun of those who post replies.

Please, observe the reality first!!

In response to this quote above.... I wanted to again clarify a bit. Again, with respect to the prescence in my home, I don't believe it's aliens in this case. I find it hard to believe aliens would be willing to spend this much time (3-4 times a week) at night in my place to observe me while seeping. that makes no sense at all. It makes more sense that it's blackops people interested in gaining insight into the live implant. would make sense they'd be interested and firs merely observe and then perform minor assays in the event it crawls out of my nose again while in a deep sleep. Who knows??? And I know this sounds nuts. I'm not here to convince anyone or spread the news either. Again, I'm here and posting because I felt that I have blackops people in my home at night. That's what concerned me. Aliens don't scare me or concern me. The live implant (believe it or not) doesn't concern me. My experiences of the suggested alien source, doesn't concern me. Blackops people interested in live alien implant tech DOES concern me.

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 04:03 PM
link   

It makes more sense that it's blackops people interested in gaining insight into the live implant. would make sense they'd be interested and firs merely observe and then perform minor assays in the event it crawls out of my nose again while in a deep sleep. Who knows???

Yes: You have an alien implant in your nose, and you believe that people are spying on that implant. Understood.

It is very easy to prevent people approaching you: Lock your door!! And the windows. They won't just come in, even if you think, they are invisible. That alien implant... would be very tickling feeling crawling in there

Let's just assume, that there is no implant in your nose crawling around, so that you can rule out factors that disturb you. But checking on your posts: there might be a slight chance, that aliens invaded you .

Do you really think, that those blackops folks are THAT clever?!

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 04:10 PM
link   
To reframe frmo being ignorant, I suggest that the blackops folks in this division should be given more than one would initially deem worthy. If these folks are in any way connected with the alien coverup projects and alien technology coverups, then wouldn't it seem somewhat plausable that the blackops people have technology beyond our belief. I think it sounds plausible -that's all.

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vertu

It makes more sense that it's blackops people interested in gaining insight into the live implant. would make sense they'd be interested and firs merely observe and then perform minor assays in the event it crawls out of my nose again while in a deep sleep. Who knows???

Yes: You have an alien implant in your nose, and you believe that people are spying on that implant. Understood.

It is very easy to prevent people approaching you: Lock your door!! And the windows. They won't just come in, even if you think, they are invisible. That alien implant... would be very tickling feeling crawling in there

Let's just assume, that there is no implant in your nose crawling around, so that you can rule out factors that disturb you. But checking on your posts: there might be a slight chance, that aliens invaded you .

Do you really think, that those blackops folks are THAT clever?!

I'm not sure what you meant when you asked if I thought they'd be that clever? In what context? Also, don't you also think it's fully possible that if certain agencies want to enter your home for a reason (such as highly classified) they can and will. That's all. Look, I'm really not even complaining about that even. I'm not complaining at all. I more worried or concerned that if it's blackops people, that their interest in this "thing" may become more important than my own life. Locking doors and windows...... of course I lock them. That doesn't change the fact that something is still there. Now, that benig said, one might go back and conclude again that it's aliens in my place then. Hard to swallow that suggestion too because again, I don't think aliens would sit ni my place during the night a couple times a week and occasionally make noise or watch my implant and record observations on what appears to be an LCD screen...etc. Besides, I highly doubt aliens would need to devote that much time to observing a simple being like me or anyone else.

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 04:19 PM
link   

To reframe frmo being ignorant, I suggest that the blackops folks in this division should be given more than one would initially deem worthy. If these folks are in any way connected with the alien coverup projects and alien technology coverups, then wouldn't it seem somewhat plausable that the blackops people have technology beyond our belief. I think it sounds plausible -that's all.

Yes, that's clear. But don't you think, that aliens protect those who are close to them? Don't you think, that you are way too safe against people, unless you uncover the whole thing?! Why would aliens implant you, then expose you to humans??? That sounds crazy, especially knowing that an implant is worth a lot for the aliens, and so do you, who carry that implant. They have a reason of placing that inside you, and the aliens could be aware of any attack on you way before it would actually occur.

Those people involved in any alien - government contact, are actually "fooled" by any alien species. None of the aliens would ever be that stupid to hand over technology and knowledge/skills!! Considering that there may be alien technology in the hands of humans, does not mean that they have any knowledge to use them.

This clearly means that IF you are any close to aliens, they will have to protect you, in order to keep up with their mission on you, and to avoid any attack on their technology/implantee!!

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 04:27 PM
link   

I'm not sure what you meant when you asked if I thought they'd be that clever? In what context? Also, don't you also think it's fully possible that if certain agencies want to enter your home for a reason (such as highly classified) they can and will. That's all.

That can be fact... So how would they enter your home?! Hidden cameras, voice recorders, strange black cars/vans near your home, laser beams crossing the aerospace seeking vibrations, interesting people questioning you, following you, getting to know you.

Currently these are the only possible ways of investigating a person for whatever reason. No other way is yet possible, and you can be sure that IF agencies are watching you, you can suspect that. But this part of this thread really has nothing to discuss that on the Alien forum, because we might get bad points or warnings.

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Very good ponit and is one I haven't considered. It sounds plausible too. But I would also suggest that aliens are falible. they probably make mistakes and are not constantly connected with me 24x7. So how would they be able to protect me. Perhaps they can but it's far beyond anything we understand or any sort of technology we could understand that they can use to preempt such things.

I simply think that the blackops folks got involved after reviewing a telephone conversation I had with my girlfriend over the phone. Keywords initiate a flag requiring certain conversations to be reviewed. Anything with the word "alien" would certainly be reviewed by authorities and parsed for additional content and then categorized. That just common sense at work. I have no first hand knowledge but it makes sense. The conversation I had with my grilfirend, jokingly stating that the spider came out of my nose and then her referrencing "aliens"....could have triggered the whole interest. After that (~1-2mths), we both heard people in the attic and I heard muffled drilling in the walls and corregated pipe being run (camers???). then afterwords is when I heard the sound of almost pictures (xrays) being taken .....like the way a battery on old camers charge up...over and over that one night. Then I moved out of her place (we seperated) and in my own place with no attic. Now, I definelty have someone in my place only I can't visibly see them. I have seen the LCD at night (no doubt about it!) but it turns off when I sit up and then I hear light walking away frmo my room.

Interesting and occasionally disturbing. Although, I'm doing my best to live normally. That all. Given what I've said, I don't see how aliens could protect my 100%. Although, I agree they'd have a vested interest in doing so.

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 04:36 PM
link   
It might be smart to hide a camera in your house. A small video record can be hidden anywhere. Have it viewing out your hallway or maybe just directly at you. Also you can get a good Digital Voice Recorder for cheap. set it to record while you sleep, and if theres any noise, or anything preculior, you know its not just your imagination, or your not just half asleep

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Interesting and occasionally disturbing. Although, I'm doing my best to live normally. That all. Given what I've said, I don't see how aliens could protect my 100%. Although, I agree they'd have a vested interest in doing so.

Well, if people are drilling your home, then there are several companies debugging your entire home and the nearby places. The cameras, recorders found, can be worth a lot on the market, so you don't even waste money on that. But still I believe, if you are observed by people, that means, you were too public regarding this genuine phenomenon, it is your fault. Now you know, that it's not a good idea to talk with people about aliens on phone.

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Well, I'll let the issue rest with regard to who I think is in my home so we can keep this discusion in line with the ATS forum - sound good? We'll never solve it anyway.

I'll simply have to cope with it. I'm a team player and believe in our great country. I have all of our best and most basic interests in mind, just like the average joe. I only started feeling a bit uncomfortable with the obvious and repeated intrusion in my place and felt the need to ask questions in a forum with a basis rooted in where all my experiences originally seem to stem from - EBE's. EBE's and their existence/prescence on earth should be withheld from the public - I'm a firm believer. The average person wouldn't be able to deal with it rationally.

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I think, you'd better try to keep living with them, as long as they are with you. I don't believe, that such a contact could possibly be disturbed by those people invading you. In fact, I don't believe that they are trying to get you, the aliens will protect you IF they are in contact with you. In this case, the most important thing is always to do what they tell you, that way you won't recieve harm from hostile humans.

But first of all, you must be clear of: who is watching you: the blackops people, or the aliens? One phone call is not yet the best clue for them to spend enormous money on you watching that spider crawling out of your nose.... can you imagine, how much these professionals are paid to spy on a person?!

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 10:23 AM
link   
New development

Just wanted to quickly provide an upate. Not too much has changed but I'm confident with 100% certainty that at NIGHT I'm am benig followed by our "folks". Mostly helicopters. Interesting thing is again, I live 50 miles from work. When I leave work, it's dark. The minute I start driving down the road to the hwy, I see lights in the sky hovering up ahead. Then I merge on the hwy and they pickup up speed and follow me off the side of the road for 50 miles! Coincidence? I thought so perhaps but am confident it's not now. When I stop, they stop The same ones (4 to 7) follow me all the way home. When at home, they can be seen in a radius around my home in the night sky. When I leave to pick up food near by or shop, they immediately pickup and follow me. A coupe of times on the way home, I've actually seen some lite objects that didn't seem to move in conventional fashions. They were very fast, constantly lite brightly and moved very very close to one another. They flew along side the road all the way home as well while the helicopters/planes still flew along the side of the road. Very very interesting. Only last week near my home and dark outside (coming home from work) I looked up and out of no where noticed something with three lights in a triangular pattern above but off to the side of the road. No noise either. Very interesting and don't think it was conventional. The only conventional craft I'm sure of are the planes and helicopters that seem to follow me at night time.

Finally, after sleeping one night, I suspect the "apparent" implant must of come out again becuase this time I felt a distnict shock/buzz on the tip of my nose. I'm not sure to this day if it was our guys attempting to retrieve the imlpant which started to emerge or if was simply a discharge from the implant or if it was the EBE's doing something to the implant. I know it sounds nuts but there's no mistaking the buzz/shocking sensation I felt.

BTW, I still feel the prescence of something in my home. I'm just trying to live normally and hope it's EBE's. I'm not afraid of them/don't feel the need to be afraid of them.

Does anyone, anyone have similar experiences regarding anything I've said ni this thread? Imlpants, sightings, abductions, invisible prescence in your home, dreams recollecting certain events....etc?

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Can you take some pics of the helecopters that are following you?

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I would cover your attic with flour to pic up any foot prints. Get a motion sensitive alarm and stick in the attic or other rooms you suspect, if you pic up nothing after a year use them as regular home secrutiy or sell em. Invest in video camera and use it to record your nose at night, the helcopters and UFOs following you and some happy times with your GF.

If youre open minded then perhaps youre a sensative, and could be picking picking up paranormal activity such as poltergeist activity, could aslo explain why you are 'special' to the alians. Perhaps look for a decent psychic medium to help answer some questions?

Also perhaps the nose thing and the noises could be related to a form of sleep poralisis maybe? However judging from being stalked everywhere you go probably not.

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 11:34 AM
link   
*sigh* mulitple things:

1. Medication? any type of medication they may have put you on for the nosebleeds. anything you take on a normal basis, like asprin.
2. Your own body does produce some halucinogen-like things while you sleep....it's one of the reasons dreams are possible. It's a reason people halucinate while being sleep-deprived.
3. get a brainwave scan done or something similar....there are several non-threatening brain disorders that we do not know the full effects of.
4. There's also the idea that all 3 major things are unrelated to each other. You could have a ghost messing around with you--the spider could be related to that (as in a poltergeist). And the helicopters can be worried that you will find a road to a secret base or something, lol... And the stuff about a purpose in life, well, that could be playing on the feeling that your life is humdrum....like you need more action. A lot of people do this, but it manifests itself in diffrent ways...because people are individuals.
5. Were you described as imaginative as a child?
6. Are you the type that must know why everythign is the way it is?

I've had similar experiences in some areas...the voices while no one was talking, the nosises at night, the knowing that someone was there. I ignore those. Listening to them is dangerous, lol... Look, crazy isn't what's in your mind it's what you do with it. Most peopel hear voices in their head....like listeing to a piece of music in your head while the radio is off, or hearing what your mother told you to do in her voice, though she's not in the room right then. It is something humans do naturally, but since we tell everyone it's crazy to hear voices, we've created a bigger monster out of it than it should be. Right now, all you are doing is questioning things. It's when you start believing and no ammount or reliable reasoning can bring you back down to earth. There are things that are not yet expalinable....and some may never be explained....

As for the EBE, it's still a possibility.

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Your just paranoid IMO, get an mri or at least a 20 dollar xray of your head then worry, espescilay if you dont even remember even being abducted.
IMO the diff between a real abduction is you would not be able to forget it let alone just think you have been taken.....

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by lizzardsamok
IMO the diff between a real abduction is you would not be able to forget it let alone just think you have been taken.....

LA, While I appreciate that this is your opinion, it is not shared as such by modern research, or at least not by the findings presented by the likes of Dr. Jacob or (the late) Dr. Mack.

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Hi there, great thread u have here my friend, tho knowone has yet asked you the question that I feel is the most obvious.....these things that are happening to you.....do they happen only when you are on your own....or do they also happen in the presence of other people?

Tell me to mind my own business if ya want, but I just thought that if these thing happend so often, its plausible they are doing things when you and your girlfrieind are sleeping next to each other....is this the case?
Have you notice or had the same phenomena happen when you are with your girlfrieind? Or have your family ever noticed anything strange when they have been around you or visited you at you home? Maybe it would be a good idea to set up a webcam over your bed to record I dunno maybe a few hours of your nights sleeping each night, then you would have proof of who or what may be messing with your life....also how about setting up a small recording device for some night and then postng any film/audio data you have recorde.....this would give us all a better understanding of what your telling us and may also bring forth others who have seen/heard the same kinda things? Best of luck my friend, it sonds like you may be needing it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join