It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scan Reveals Human Hair Contains... Beta-Keratin

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: yulka

Vesna Stanic is widely published in peer reviewed journals. ACA is a very real organization. And I'm seeing the study in the OP in a fairly wide distribution of trade rags, although I don't see it published in a peer reviewed journal quite yet.

edit on 22-8-2015 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 08:41 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: justdust
a reply to: randyvs
I see double with both eyes, but if I close one it is not double vision. If you get your eyes uncrossed, maybe there is a cure for me?

And yet I'd lay odds down that you understand what's going
on here much better than myself. Hell for that matter everyone
posting prolly does

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 12:13 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne

Maybe the Scientists could try using claws and feathers to produce a mix which can finally rid us of grey hairs??

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Maybe the Scientists could try using claws and feathers to produce a mix which can finally rid us of grey hairs??

I can do that. The stuff is unstable though. I'm working on a couple of alternatives but so far no luck

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

I can do that. The stuff is unstable though.

Interesting. I wonder if you could elaborate on your findings?

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   

I have a goop that will revert your hair to whatever color it was in your yoot. Like Edison, I know about 200 ways it doesn't work. But I have two or three that do. So far, I can revert about 1/2 the follicles in 4 - 6 weeks. Some of them don't change, some will partially change and will have a sort of odd mottled appearance, for me that means they're red and blonde. The ones that flip are black. So I can go from a salty salt and pepper to a peppery salt and pepper, with red/blonde shading. eta: I say black, the hair of my yoot was a red so dark it appears black until I am out in the sun a lot, then it starts lightening up to sort of a red setter red, beard first. So you can look at my Army pics and tell when I was in garrison by the hair color.

You get a couple of other interesting effects, too.

The problem is, it takes me a handful of lab equipment and a shelf of reagents, and once I make a load, it'll last about four days, and go bad. I can stop that by adding antioxidants, but then it isn't nearly as effective.

I'm trying another way, and it sort of works, but not as well as it ought. I have another approach to try, but it takes time, and I have four or five other personal projects running and it's hard to do picky chemistry in an apartment.

I know a lot more about follicle chemistry than I used to, though.
edit on 25-8-2015 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: yulka

Ill try to explain:

I make a magazine; write an article: Aliens landed on planet earth, raped cows, and took a dump on the farmers door.

Except that Discovery is not any "magazine", it is the flagship media of Discovery Communications which specializes in everything from technologies to space, including science, environment and life on Earth.

And except that the article is not about "Aliens who landed on planet earth, raped cows, and took a dump on the farmers door"; it is about a new keratin structural compound well known to chemists, and which was observed to exist in human hair by a scientist using parallel X-ray scanning.

Now i make a link to NASA, no article on NASA stating a Alien took a #,

Except that there is a publication on the ACA which confirms the information: www.amercrystalassn.org...

from the ACA's pdf publication, page 471:

We performed a full diffraction map from a 30
micron thick cross-section of hair, with the incident beam parallel to the hair axis and compared it to the diffraction
map with the beam perpendicular to the hair axis. We found that as one moves the x-ray beam from the exterior of the
hair to the medulla, the arrangement of the keratin fibrils become increasingly disordered. The combination of the submicron
x-ray beam and the cross-section geometry enables us to detect a new structural features not previously
observed.

and i link to a person who doesnt exist on linkedin

Except that the person does exists, and her employment is confirmed by the laboratory: lnls.cnpem.br...

Cause nothing is verified, its a imaginary story.

I would suggest you perform investigations, instead of kneejerk reactions.

edit on 26-8-2015 by swanne because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join