It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

cover ups in rome

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 03:39 PM
link   
right leveller, so me being proud of my protestant heritage makes me anti rc? Do i not have any right to be a proud protestant the same as a jewish person or muslim or indeed any other faith. So if the orange is sectarian and its only members are protestant does that make the knights of columbus or hibernians sectarian as well? As the only members of these orders are catholic? separthim or whatever you are called thanks for the back up you for one are admitting that rome has plenty of coverups will leveller call you sectarian? Leveller i do not have a sectarian bone in my body my father was a rc i have never said one thing bad about catholics or indeed any faith but you say im sectarian justify your post or dont slander people!BTW did you ask senrak if he received my diplomas?

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I've justified my post with the link I gave regarding the Orange Order.
It clearly is a sectarian order. You must be a Protestant to join.
Would you like to argue with the statement that the Orange Order is sectarian?

The dictionary definition of "sectarian" is:
Adhering or confined to the dogmatic limits of a sect or denomination.

In this case the denomination is Protestant.

Also, you still haven't answered the questions that I posed to you.

How do you explain the coincidences between yourself and LoyalandTrue?
How do you explain the coincidences between what you have posted and the webpage that I linked to?

You also state that you haven't said one thing bad about Catholics. So I guess trying to link the head of the Catholic Church to murder isn't a bad thing huh?
Posting links to Loyalist terrorist sites isn't anti-Catholic huh?

And although your signature in itself may not be sectarian, it is known by anyone who is aware of the troubles in Northern Ireland, to be a Protestant warcry. As you claim to be a member of the Orange Order, I think that you would be aware of this fact also.

Let me link you to a website.

en.wikipedia.org...

and another

news.bbc.co.uk...

Early in the 1992, loyalist gunmen killed five Catholics who were in a betting shop on Ormeau Road in Belfast. Months later, a parade along the road sparked fury when some of the Orangemen present made "five-nil" hand gestures as they passed the murder scene. The then Northern Ireland Secretary Sir Patrick Mayhew accused those responsible for the taunts of behaving like "cannibals".
At the march held in 2000, Portadown district lodge master Harold Gracey sparked controversy among members when he said that he would not condemn any violence linked to Drumcree protests because Sinn Fein's Gerry Adams never condemned republican violence.

When the loyalist paramilitary Johnny Adair, turned up at the protests, it did little to dispel the accusation from Catholic critics that the organisation was flirting with the paramilitaries.

news.bbc.co.uk...

www.ruthdudleyedwards.co.uk...

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 05:27 PM
link   
The IP's tend to lead to 2 different people in 2 different countries. Hope this helps.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 05:32 PM
link   
ok so the people in the orange are protestant, u never answered mine does this mean Knights are sectarian as they only admitt catholics? If you use the facts sinn fein openly bring people from out
with there own area to come and counter protest the parades, ask yourself this why is there no trouble with the parades in canada, new zealand. Also terrorists can go and attend the parades if they want there is nothing to stop them its a public procession. Also i dont blame the orangemen for saluting 5 nil they have had an armed campaign from the Ira targetting them for thirty years htquis seperabit the motto of the brave and loyal sons of ulster - the UDA - protectors of the protestat minority on the city side of the bridge in the town of londonderry, and a proud recognision for the protestants in the waterside. The UDA defends the protestant civilians from the attrocities enflicted upon them by the IRA and its members in sien fien. UDA - Ulster Defence Association. Long live the UDA tp://www.toad.net/~falkland/orangefacts.html this is another posting from a site the uda were borne out of the necessity to defend there people from the ira onslaught

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 05:35 PM
link   
intrepid thanks for verifying the ips, stopping levellers conspiracy theory i will not need to clear this up thanks again.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 05:38 PM
link   
It is not my aim to incite hatred of Roman Catholics but rather, by use of facts and Biblical truth to highlight the errors of the Roman Church, but it is my intention to promote the Protestant cause and Loyalist traditions. It is the intolerance of others who oppose our right to celebrate our culture who are the true bigots

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Two different posts.

Originally posted by orangeman dave
ok so the people in the orange are protestant, u never answered mine does this mean Knights are sectarian as they only admitt catholics? If you use the facts sinn fein openly bring people from out
with there own area to come and counter protest the parades, ask yourself this why is there no trouble with the parades in canada, new zealand. Also terrorists can go and attend the parades if they want there is nothing to stop them its a public procession. Also i dont blame the orangemen for saluting 5 nil they have had an armed campaign from the Ira targetting them for thirty years htquis seperabit the motto of the brave and loyal sons of ulster - the UDA - protectors of the protestat minority on the city side of the bridge in the town of londonderry, and a proud recognision for the protestants in the waterside. The UDA defends the protestant civilians from the attrocities enflicted upon them by the IRA and its members in sien fien. UDA - Ulster Defence Association. Long live the UDA tp://www.toad.net/~falkland/orangefacts.html this is another posting from a site the uda were borne out of the necessity to defend there people from the ira onslaught

Leveller i do not have a sectarian bone in my body my father was a rc i have never said one thing bad about catholics or indeed any faith but you say im sectarian justify your post or dont slander people!

Well I'm getting mixed messages here. Am I the only one?

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 05:44 PM
link   
leveller are catholic religious apartheid schools in scotland sectarian answer yes. Are the Knights of columbus sectarian yes these two things are clearly connected to just one denomination. Also i googled the knights of columbus oath and it gave me the Uda site so there you go thats the only reason this link was given. Also the killing of the pope happenend im not the only one on this site that thinks there are coverups regarding the vatican,p2,roberto calvi it happened m8 so freedom of speech comes into play. Also the war cry of the protestants is NO SURRENDER just to set the record straight before you post more nonsense

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Free speech does NOT come into play here, it's a privately owned site. See the T&C, that you agreed to, when you signed up.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 05:52 PM
link   
intrepid, leveller says im sectarian, my fraternity is sectarian is this not freedom of speech?

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 05:56 PM
link   
intrepid that post referring to the uda was a copy and paste to let leveller know what the protestant community thinks of the uda. They see them as there only protection from the ira onslaught they have had to endure for 30 years. this organization was set up to defend there community as with all organizations a few bad apples ruined it and it got outlawed 10 years ago. It was not my Writing indeed i would never glorify murderers, thugs or criminal people as it goes against my grain as a god fearing christian.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 05:57 PM
link   

intrepid, leveller says im sectarian, my fraternity is sectarian is this not freedom of speech?

I've got to go with

Seems to me you're agreeing. What's the problem?

"my fraternity is sectarian"

Again

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 06:05 PM
link   
but it isnt sectarian, people who become evangelical christian can join, they cant do this with the orders i mentioned so it was a slur on me and my organization.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 06:13 PM
link   

but it isnt sectarian,

Dude, you're saying two different things. I'm still with

PLEASE, pick one and run with it.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Intrepid... going with Orangeman Dave for a moment...

I think he's saying that leveller said Dave's sectarian, and that Leveller said that Dave's fraternity is sectarian. Basically if Leveller can say this which Dave claims is not true, does Leveller not have freedom of speech?

I gather Dave believe's he and the Order are not sectarian.

BTW I'm not necessarily on Dave's side here, I just think I understand what he's saying/asking. I do think Dave's initial selection of website sources though is poor in taste.

I'll freely admit I'm no fan of the RCC, but I think Orangeman needs to carefully read his sources before recommending them. I believe Dave's a Mason but that original article that started this raises red flags all over the place.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have a meeting with the Illuminati about putting a new Starbucks next door to the one across the street from the one a block away put in 2 years ago.

[edit on 1/5/2005 by cotwom]

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 06:54 PM
link   
BTW Orangeman Dave...

That's a cool avatar.

Laters.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Also the pope has to take 33 degrees i never once said they were masonic degrees though.
Might I interrupt this slugfest and ask a question or few of you? What are these 33 degrees a Papal candidate must go through, you are not referring by chance to the Episcopal lineage are you?

From what I recall, the RCC and the Freemasons hated each other, however, that does not mean that did not change somewhere along the line, say with the ever popular papal lineage tracing back to the obscure personal history of Cardinal Barberini who was supposedly appointed by his uncle, Pope Urban the VIII, the same pope who, while agreeing with Galileo, decided to stab him in the back. Or perhaps even with an even more obscure apostolic lineage to the exorcist and necromancist, Gualtherus Van Niewenhuisen. What has your research provided relative to this?

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 07:43 PM
link   
See, this is the problem that I have with you Dave.
You post crap about another section of the Christian religion and you can't even see that you are just as bad.

The IRA kill people so it's OK when the UDA kill people.
The Orange Order is sectarian but that's OK because so is the KoC.

It's all "blame the other side". Thousands of people have died in the UK because of this mentality.

By the way. Even the Grandmaster of the Orange Order stated that his organisation is sectarian. It's weird how you turn the subject on sectarianism in the KoC when you were originally attacking it in the first place for that very reason.

It's like this:

You both stole candy.
Then you accuse the other guy of stealing candy.
Then when someone says "Hey, hang on a minute, you stole candy too" all you reply is "Well the other guy stole candy".

Now if you were truly a Freemason, you were taught to respect other religions. You might not agree with them, and sometimes you do have the odd quibble with them. But you? You seem obsessed with denigrating Catholism. Do you call that being a mason?

Cry all you like about the other guy. But in this case, you started it. You posted the threads that cast aspersions on the other guy. You were the one that posted the dodgy links. You were the one that made the first attack. Now, in my book, that makes you as bad as the other guy (and that's even if he's guilty).

" Also i dont blame the orangemen for saluting 5 nil they have had an armed campaign from the Ira targetting them for thirty years."

Is that the act of a Christian? The IRA might have been targetting Protestants but there were also plenty of Protestants targetting Catholics. So it's right that an Order whose members advocate love should salute murder in front of the friends and families of the dead?

Get real Dave. Stop pointing at the othe guy and start looking at yourself.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Pardon me for asking, but what are the actual beliefs of the FreeMasons?

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by DII503
Pardon me for asking, but what are the actual beliefs of the FreeMasons?

Freemasonry has very few organizational beliefs, as each member has his own beliefs about religion, politics, etc.

The only things that all regular Masons agree on is the existence of God, the Brotherhood of Man under the Fatherhood of God, free constitutional government that promotes individual liberty, and the practice of charity.

Masonry inculcates the serious study of philosophy, especially metaphysics, but presents these matters as educational without taking a particular stand on one against another.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join