It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Whale in the Lake ...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   
OK, so I had this dream this morning. It was sort of interesting, so I thought I'd share and see what anyone makes of it. I have some ideas of my own.

I dreamed that I was swimming with friends and family in a lake. It resembled one in Minnesota Lake Country where we periodically vacation as an extended family. By that, I mean the place was surrounded by low hills and forest and the water was dark but clear and cold. We were all some ways out, but not above our heads yet. The water was maybe a bit above our shoulders.

Suddenly, a pod of what looked like something between killer whales and large porpoises or small pilot whales comes swimming up toward us. No one thinks this is strange, but it does scare many of the people in the lake who all start to panic and head to shore as though they are swimming with sharks.

At this point, a very large whale whom I think is likely a male comes up putting me between himself and the rest of the pod. I stay still not wanting to spook him and make him think I am threatening either him or his family. He splashes his tail flukes at me several times, and I notice the water he splashes is tinged red. Then I start being pushed around in the water by some power other than my own. For some reason this is not frightening, more like exciting.

At one point, I look down the water streaming around my bare feet is still tinged with red but I don't feel any pain or like I am being bitten or attacked or anything like that. At times, the force stops, so I gently move myself back toward the shore. But my whale friend moves me around some more. Finally, he pushes me all the way up to the shore. At this point, I actually do feel the rounded, rubbery head giving me a last, firm push toward the shore in the small of my back.

I remember looking at my bare feet which had no injuries, but some small round scars, healed though. And no more red.

Then people start crowding around me and telling all kinds of ridiculous stories about what they saw. They told me I was dragged under. They told me they saw my head in the whale's mouth ... all kinds of weird stuff like that, and no matter what I told them, they wouldn't believe me that nothing like that happened.

Then I noticed that the sky was very indigo purple dark like a storm was approaching and got out of the water and went to a small cabin where I began to go on a spate of housecleaning, sweeping and otherwise making sure the three bedrooms were in immaculate order. They were very rustic looking and very colorful, and my other friends and family helped me.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   
A dream dictionary or psychiatrist would say something like - something you are involved in in scary yet exciting, may lead to danger- yet someone will be there to help and you have others to help you put your life in order.

I have a lot of psychic dreams, so I would say it has to do with a shark attack, on a large scale, in an unexpected place, like an inland lake fed by a river not far from the ocean. Or an unexpected water-related disaster that few survive.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I forgot to mention that it was also autumn. Some of the trees had very bright orange leaves while others still had green and some were just turning.

And another thing ... this is another water dream. Almost all my dreams recently have featured water prominently in some way or other.
edit on 22-8-2015 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

That sounds ominous and brooding, but you say you weren't frightened. You didn't want to spook the big whale though, so you understood the potential for danger. What you thought was potentially dangerous then pushed you to shore and though you looked as if you'd been harmed - others thought you were - you weren't.
Something about a lucky escape, maybe or narrowly avoiding a situation which could have had pretty bad repercussions?

We were all some ways out, but not above our heads yet.

It feels like you were anticipating something bad, but it never came to pass. Possiby? Maybe? The tidying and cleaning afterwards feels like making something right again?

That's my best guess, ketsuko, that is one creepy dream.

B x
edit on 22-8-2015 by beansidhe because: sp

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   
wow that sounds like a very cool dream. I think the colors are especially significant. Indigo and purple are often associated with spirituality, power and intuition IIRC. Thanks for sharing

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   

My interpretation is that you are being directed to clean out three very intimate areas of yourself (three bedrooms), possibly Thoughts, Emotions/Emotional attachments, Spirituality (Indigo/Brain Violet/Spiritual).

You are coming to some conclusions based on your own experiences that differ from your family/friends (the confusion on the beach). This is very Emotional, Personal and deep within your Mind (the familiar lake and submerged up to your shoulders, head exposed).

Your Rational Mind (Male Whale) is trying to get your attention (splashing) that there is damage (questions, doubts) signified by the red/blood. Yet you have some trepidation facing this (your interaction with the whale) and how these changes will affect your family/friends (those that ran out of the water), as well as yourself (scars).

Ultimately, though, you will be much happier and freer in your Self and your Spirituality/interaction with God or a Higher Force (the force that overtook you), and that there will be those in your circle that will be supportive and understanding (the help with cleaning the rooms).

The final push by the Whale as well as the time period (Autumn) seems to indicate that it is time to get started.

Just my humble interpretation.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Thanks for your interpretations so far.

I found the dream a little more positive than some of you. I agree the whale would be a bit awe-inspiring, but I felt less fear because I reacted like I think I might have had this actually happened. I've always been excited to experience nature in the wild doing what it does. And while I know that creatures of this size can be dangerous, I would also be so in awe of being so close that I'm not sure how much fear there would be. Mainly fear of provoking an aggressive response, so I would hold still which I did.

Then to have the interaction like it was ... Wow! If something like that ever did happen ... Wow!

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Hey Ketsuko - this is my take and I could be completely wrong.

The water represents the world as we see it - full of turmoil and danger and warnings. The whale represents God and He is guiding you and you will surely be safe. The people on the shore that described what they saw are blind to actually what is occurring around us but you know the truth in your heart. The blood represents the deaths and destruction coming. The lake represents a place of safety and a hiding place - which would be the spiritual realm hovering about you. Autumn indicates the time of the season, meaning the time is near for the Rapture (if you believe in the Rapture). You came out of the water knowing you were safe and feeling almost amused and have inner strength and reassurance while the rest of the world is panicking.

Not sure about the wounds on the feet - perhaps they indicate past hurts that no longer matter.

new topics

top topics

join