It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Caged Animals Placed at Tianjin Blast Scene to Reassure Scared Public Over Health Risks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Ok, so I just reported on yet another chemical plant explosion www.abovetopsecret.com... and the news is all over it of course. It's fresh, it's exciting. That is for a few days at least. We'll get the death tolls and most likely they could turn out to be horrific. And then? It will fade.

But what about the first one? What about the 121 casualties, including 67 dead firefighters and 54 people still unaccounted for? Already fading right?

What about the concerns of poisons in the air, water, the rain? People complaining of burning skin, eyes? Foam forming in the streets after the rain? All fading right?

As do all catastrophes.

And with all catastrophes people are scared, suspicious of the Govt. and Corp. reassurances that "All is well. Go back to work."

By all means people have a right to be concerned over their air, their water, their soil...Their very lives. But Govt. has to do something to calm everything down so life can return to normal right? So, what's the answer?

Send in animals as test subjects and to assure all is well:

www.scmp.com...
Tianjin authorities have placed animals in cages at the site of the Tianjin explosions in a bid to reassure the public over the air quality. Following the advice of experts with the rescue operation effort, soldiers from the PLA Beijing military command area have set laid down the brightly coloured cages containing rabbits, chickens and pigeons, Shanghai-based online news outlet Thepaper.cn reported.

So I have a few questions:

Why is he running away from the site if it's all ok?

Why is he wearing a mask if it's all ok?

And after this was reported just a few days ago:
Mass Fish Die Off in Tianjin

Ok, so there we have it.

It's all ok, don't worry. Breathe the air (a soldier won't), Drink the water (the fish did).

I have a feeling that they know it's not anywhere safe but need people to calm and go back to work so the animals are just a hope in hell. Wouldn't surprise me if they changed the animals out every night.

I know how I'd test it. Put a few desks and chairs in the rubble and have the execs with a few politicians assure the people by working there for a few days.

Jude

edit on 22-8-2015 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Wow! Its like a modern day mine canary, except if the miners had biochem suits. How long do the animals live for on average (normally)? Will they be alive long enough to show the long term damage? Or are they just hoping people will move on and forget about it until their eyes, ears, and organs shut down in a decade??

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: jude11

Meh, they'll just switch out the cages periodically. Or fudge the test results.

Their studies are as "independently" controlled as ours.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Meh, they'll just switch out the cages periodically. Or fudge the test results.

Their studies are as "independently" controlled as ours.

Funny, I just added the exact same thought to the OP.

Jude

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: DuckforcoveR
Wow! Its like a modern day mine canary, except if the miners had biochem suits. How long do the animals live for on average (normally)? Will they be alive long enough to show the long term damage? Or are they just hoping people will move on and forget about it until their eyes, ears, and organs shut down in a decade??

That's my guess.

And then "We can't prove you were sickened by that actual blast. It's been 10 yrs and all evidence has unfortunately been lost."

Jude

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Man just pulled up to the animal shelter I volunteer at too.
I agree, those gov officials need to be testing the air not the animals.

Just like all our firefighters and police officers that are still paying for working those days after the towers fell. All after being told the conditions were alright.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   

This is basically like the EPA putting cages of young live trout in the Animas River to reassure people.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Man just pulled up to the animal shelter I volunteer at too.
I agree, those gov officials need to be testing the air not the animals.

Just like all our firefighters and police officers that are still paying for working those days after the towers fell. All after being told the conditions were alright.

Rule #1

"You First"

Rule #2

"See Rule #1"

Jude

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Bet money they will die in a few days!

Anyone else see food or water in any of those cages?

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Bet money they will die in a few days!

Anyone else see food or water in any of those cages?

Good catch.

Maybe they don't need food or water because fresh rabbits will be brought in daily.

Jude

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   
this is just a stopgap until they make a big enough rug to sweep this mess under

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: haven123
this is just a stopgap until they make a big enough rug to sweep this mess under

Yeah, kinda like a perverted distraction?

I just can't believe that in this day and age they are using beezer to check for poison.

Strange World.

Jude

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Lol wouldn't chimps be a better sign? Considering body structure across the board is similar and such is closer to ours?

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Even funnier, how do we quantify the deaths from respiratory illness or cancer after events like 911, or Fukushima?

These stats are surely skewed on purpose.

Less they admit to the less culpable they are later. WMD? Iran Nuclear program, Assad must go? The Russians invading Ukraine? All lies, all minimized, all anxieties tranquilized.

How about atom bomb testing and those survivors? Or Mesothelioma, Gulf War Syndrome, Agent Orange, ad infinitum…

They never tell us the truth anymore. If they do, its a lttle truth mixed with a lot of lies, or the truth to manipulate us to their cause, or the truth to put us off track.

Remember the scene from Close Encounters of the Third Kind when they carried the doves in the car to detect poisonous gas? The doves were fine until the government got ahold of them.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Honestly, it's no different than vivisection. People test all kinds of things on animals first. Even normally non-lethal chemicals are tested on animals in higher & higher doses until lethal dosages are found.

top topics

join