It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Web Based Real-Time Appointment Slot Managment?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Anyone know of any web-based services that I can manage appointment slots for different clients?

I need something that I can send a link to a web-page so the clients and their reps can see any upcoming appointments for that day.

Normally scheduling isn't a problem, but this particular client is requesting same day appointments , which makes my job 1000x harder than it needs to be. We set appointments as late as an hour before scheduled appointment time so I need something seamless and that acts in real time. If I can find something that they can also edit and add in their lead results to the actual schedule would be even more amazing....But I'll only wish for one thing at a time.

Most everything I've found on the web has brought up shipping logistics for small companies....Not sure if I'm using the right search terms.

Thanks

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: cavedweller88

I think my dad uses zodoc but I'm not sure if it's solely for the medical industry.

What profession are you in?
(I think it's specific to profession)

Add: Type in "web based appointment scheduling software" on Google, should help.
edit on 8/22/2015 by AnteBellum because: add

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: cavedweller88

Will this work....

www.timesheets.com...

or

www.cisco.com...

edit on 22-8-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

This is what we use in the film industry....

www.cisco.com...
edit on 22-8-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   
The easiest and cheapest option is outlook.com

if you have an outlook.com account for each consultant ie [email protected], [email protected] etc, you can setup calenders which allows other outlook.com users to add or edit appointments. you just give whoever permission to edit it.

For example [email protected] can access [email protected] & [email protected] calendar to create new or edit existing appointments.

You can also install the outlook.com app onto the consultants phone and it will sync with the phones calendar, so appointment changes can be checked out of the office easily.

This can all be setup with windows live mail or the outlook software programme too, which is quicker and easier to use than the web browser.

I set this up for my brother's business for his consultants and it works great, never misses a beat.

edit on 22-8-2015 by PickledOnion because: (no reason given)

top topics

join