It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truly a Facility for All

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   

This is the epitome of the facility for all! It's open for men, women, handicap, and EXTERMINATE!

If you aren't familiar with the reference, it's probably a lot easier to figure out what this sign is really for ...

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

lol, nice catch. Shower stalls where there be Daleks.

Is that like the Roach Motel? They check in but they don't check out.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   
As long as we continue to segregate Daleks, we will never move forward as a society.

#Daleklivesmatter!

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Actually, we know it's easier to figure out if you don't know what a Dalek is. We asked our 4-year-old what the last icon looked like. He said sink. Doctor Who has scared him ever since he saw the episode with the Ood and the giant brain eating a person as a 3-year-old.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   

I know what a dalek is, a figment of imagination. But a three year old doesn't know the difference between real and TV yet.

Shame on you…

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

He can be really strange about the things that will upset him and the things that won't.

He watches The Avengers and has no problem with it. We watch it with him and explain very clearly every time that it isn't real. Then there was the time I was flipping past channels one afternoon when my comp was down and happened to hit 2012 during the tidal wave scene, and he ran from the TV.

We tried Doctor Who that once because we judged it to be no worse than The Avengers. Obviously, we were wrong, so he has never seen another episode. We miss Doctor Who ...

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   

We watch it with him and explain very clearly every time that it isn't real.

Thats subjective. Look at the state of the world, everything we get is from the Tube… it is very real to some.

But I appreciate your telling him not to watch too much of that crap…

new topics

top topics

join