It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are getting close to the end.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   
For anyone interested

edit on Rpm82315v07201500000022 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Why do so many people seem so eager for the world to end? Just live your life and what will be, will be.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Man I'm just so done with the EOTWAWKI threads. 2012 was a complete and utter bust, get over it.

Things are shifting, as they always have, and always will.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: pl3bscheese

Exactly. The world is changing, not ending.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

No thanks, that would just upset you tremendously. I'll just fasten a sign
up on that high road you're hogging.

If you engage in childish debates?
You can't be on this road.

Nice! Funny how you probably don't realize how you proved my point with this cop out post. You don't know me Randy, so how would you know how I would react to your post? You don't, but don't let that stop you from saying it anyway. Don't blame me because you can't back up your claims. The fact that you can't back it up has nothing to do with how I would react. It has to do with the fact that you can't. I'm not on some "high road", but it's funny that you see it that way. I'm also not hogging this "high road" either. There's plenty of room, and maybe one day you'll be here, too. Please notice how my road is still willing to welcome you, but on your road, you shut out disagreement. Over here, I welcome questions and discussions. I wonder why you don't.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: _damon
a reply to: LightSource

So op how do you think this ending will happen?

By 'soulless' you mean those whose ego took over their life?

There are many levels of the soul like a tank of gas in your car. People become soulless when they stop caring. Would rather look for something negative to say than positive. Would be the first to go out and pillage the local stores when there is chaos like a flood or hurricane. Lie, cheat and steal just to come up in life. There are many soulless acts that slowly drain at your soul and yes ego plays a part.

The main problem we face today is all the negative "noise" that surrounds us from others. Many things on TV, the internet, and people cause us to become more negative if you don't recognize this it will impact how you act. If you catch yourself complaining a lot or being negative it should be a good time to do a self check. I recommend spending some time alone to reflect on oneself whenever possible to help lessen the impact the noise has on each of us.

If someone says something negative towards you and you react negatively you have now just been impacted by that noise. If you see something negative that upsets you on TV or the internet that has now just effected you as well. The more noise you take in the more it hits your soul.

Some people get satisfaction making others upset like "trolls" on the internet. This is a very soulless act to get pleasure out of upsetting others. Some get satisfaction taking money from others. Getting ahead of others by any means and feeling good about this. Making fun of others and trying to make them feel "less" than they are. These things all impact our soul and can drag you down to their level. You then become the person responding back and lashing out. Next thing you know you are being just as negative in response to their soulless acts. Misery loves company.

Edit- forgot to add how I think it might end. Well looking at our current situation I think it will either start with running out of clean drinking water and lack of food, or the collapse of the dollar and possibly both at the same time. Once either of those happen chaos will break out.

I wanted to add one more thing. All that really matters in the end is that you are at peace with yourself (your soul).

edit on 23-8-2015 by LightSource because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Would rather look for something negative to say than positive.

You don't say. You mean like your whole premise of this thread? This thread is totally negative. It focuses on nothing but negatives that lead to the ultimate negative "the end is near." You have pointed out zero positives and only focused on negatives.

pillage the local stores ... chaos ... flood or hurricane ... Lie, cheat and steal ... soulless acts ... slowly drain at your soul ... The main problem ... Some people get satisfaction making others upset ... "trolls" ... This is a very soulless act to get pleasure out of upsetting others ... Some get satisfaction taking money from others ... Getting ahead of others by any means ... Making fun of others and trying to make them feel "less" than they are ... These things all impact our soul and can drag you down ... Misery loves company.

What did you say about positives? Oh yeah ...

Would rather look for something negative to say than positive.

And where are your positives again? By your own definition, you seem to be the "soulless" person you are complaining about. The title of your thread is "We are getting close to the end" which has spawned a discussion about everything that's wrong with the world. Is that a positive or negative premise for a discussion?

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: RomanMaroni

you don't understand this thread but that is fine. You also don't understand what I said.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   

It's okay LightSource. You have just bombed when asked to back up your assertions. You may be right. Maybe I don't understand the thread, but to me, that seems like a compliment. I only use facts, rationale, logic, evidence and common sense to form my beliefs. You don't. When you talk about souls and spirituality, all you have to do to believe that is total go against everything you know to be factual, logical, rational, backed by evidence and common sense. But then when you aren't discussing things like a soul, or religion, or spirituality, you'll need to go to using facts, rationale, logic, evidence and common sense or else you may be seen negatively.

The problem when discussing things like souls, or god, or religion is that the person making the claims from the get go shows you that they are willing to forego everything the know to factual, everything they know to be common sense, rational, logical and have a total disregard for evidence to believe what they want to believe. Having a discussion with someone who shrugs of facts, rationale, logic, evidence and common sense in their statements is having an irrational discussion. And you can't have a rational discussion with an irrational person. Then when someone points out these flaws, you just say "you don't understand." Really LightSource? Is it me? Or is it you that doesn't understand?

You made the assertion that the end is near, but remember you also made the assertion "California will have a major earthquake in a couple weeks" ... back in 2012. You have claimed "AR1515 was big but I felt before it would do anything it would turn but this one I feel it will shoot a least 1 larger X flare larger than today, and when it does I have a feeling it will be pointing right at us" ... in 2012, "there will be a large war and during this war something will fall from the sky which I believe is a small asteroid" ... over a year ago. Since evidence has shown you to be wrong, why do you continue to make predictions? Have you ever been right? Since all you have is failed predictions, why do you think your next one will be right?

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I think the world did change somewhere around 2012. It was the first time I sensed some real momentum against the direction the powerful few, to whom we had subjugated ourselves, were taking the world for their own selfish, separatist and destructive aims.

I am far more positive than I was then. People are waking up from their self imposed slumber all over the world and seriously questioning the 'truths' of modern society that have been foisted upon us.

Over the next decade I truly believe our elected representatives will be forcibly changed and will serve as opposed to govern - as it should be. There will be a slow demise for those that stand against this change but it is now unstoppable. Once an awakened critical mass was achieved the game was up for the so called elite, but they will cling on for as long as they can. It will not do them any good though. Outlooks will change. The importance of community will grow and the values we should hold true as human beings will come to the fore.

We are entering an age of true enlightenment, I believe, and with it will come some amazing developments in human development, science and understanding of our universe.

Enjoy the ride and most of all, be part of it.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   
We might be at the end

Seek ye signs of the hour

The hour of the end has science behind it not religious dogma or religious desire

The problem is that there are allegories and symbols in religion that the time period necessitated.

The signs are reflective of the last archetypes such as a group like ISIS that represents the antichrist body…

As well the American power structure might represents GOG & Magog

These are negative archetypes that play out in mans soul. We all have parts of this negativity and part positivity

The antichrist represents false teachings and false science, theories and abusive religion the essence of ISIS and the US secret government

But antichrist has an individual aspect and a collective aspect a hidden and open aspect

What’s the scientific reality behind this:

The last war of the fight of good versus evil is on display

Light versus darkness

But it looks like darkness is winning

That may mean that whatever this God force is will externalize itself

That will be good for some and bad for some

When good wins completely the end is near but we might not perceive it at first

The end will be the beginning and the beginning will be the end

The old world dies and a new one comes from within

edit on 23-8-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLaughingGod
The Blood Moon beckons.

This is when Lilith will come

7 years. What biblical significance does 7 years have besides the year of the Shemitah?

I'm counting on it. I wasn't convinced until July 1st as I watched Jupiter pass the torch to his daughter, Venus. I hope she chewed him out and took the one from Mars as she passed him, as well.

Things are going to get very awesome very soon.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 11:00 PM
link   
As I said to the OP, 2012 was a big nothing. Thousands of silly people gathered at the Mayan ruins waiting for the end that didn't come. And they can't accept how stupid it was, so they say, "yes, I DID feel SOMETHING".
a reply to: pl3bscheese

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 11:52 PM
link   
North Korea explodes a nuclear device, then ET come and stop any further nukes. UN votes their legal presence here. NWO but very different one. WHoever wants to leave the earth will be given such option. Shall we live to see it?

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 03:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: 2012newstart
North Korea explodes a nuclear device, then ET come and stop any further nukes. UN votes their legal presence here. NWO but very different one. WHoever wants to leave the earth will be given such option. Shall we live to see it?

Why would "ET come & stop any further nukes"? If they were some type of planetary guardians, why didn't they stop World War II? That killed 10's of millions of people & ravaged entire nations. And if they cared about nuclear weapons, why didn't they stop any of the 2,000+ nuclear test detonations?

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Cuervo

Took the one from Mars? Sounds interesting, do elaborate.

With the Blood Moon things will intensify even further. If one has attained the Solar body this is when the real magic will begin.
I also think it depends on which timeline one has chosen. One is Apocalyptic as in everything will be revealed, the other one is supposed to be calm.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I too agree, I dont get involved or comment on such threads here on ATS about end times etc.

But I believe that the issues with the world today lie in the socio-economic system that we live in. It does not do the human race any favors at all.

The culture that the current system breeds is detrimental to everyone and does not serve humanity well. I believe however that we need to go through the motions of the system we are in so that we can evolve and reach better systems in the end.

Greed, Materialism, Money, Lack of Empathy, Poor Education are all things that the current systems teaches and reinforces. It can be difficult for those of us who are "awake" and aware of these things to drag ourselves away from them, as there is no larger alternative to turn to individually.

Only as a larger whole can we strive to improve things for all of us, and only by going through the pain and slowly through future revolutions and the evolution of our thinking, not our bodies, can we hope to improve.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I totally agree with you. Mankind needs to evolve further...

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Reallyfolks

America is about to become a fossil fuel giant for one. Parts of the US are BOOMING. Economy where I live is going pretty good. Car sales are up, stock market has been doing quite well minus the last few days. Unemployment is finally getting back to normal. Here take a look here for solid stats:
kiplinger

V

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I've had such a strong feeling within myself this past year that big things would be coming upon humanity, that I simply could not ignore them. I'm not claiming to be a psychic, a channeler, or anything like that. "The Lord" doesn't contact me me and show me "visions of the end times". However, I'm really feeling something. I cannot stress that enough. The day before 9/11, my body was saying something to me. My mind was saying something to me. That same feeling that I felt for only 24 hours so many years ago, it has returned, except it's been present for months now. That says something to me. Then everyone else online and in the physical world around me offline started saying similar things. We still don't fully understand everything. Our brains, I feel, are all connected somehow, and we all need to really pay attention to that...Something is going on though, and I want to know what it is.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join