It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Explosion at Chemical Warehouse in China's Shandong province

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: jude11

I doubt it would have been deployed even if the capability were possible. You don't reveal a super weapon when someone can walk into a place and set a bomb on a timer.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons

Not saying it's so, but with today's technology, you have to wonder if these chemical explosions could be triggered by satellites or possible atmospheric wave weaponry. Attacking another country by using their own chemical or weapon factories against them. It would definitely create public anger against the government.

I better stop before I get too much into this conspiracy.

Well imho it's far more credible than the rod of god

However, it's the 3rd explosion in slightly more than a month. The conspiracy keywords here are the usual imho, China and its gold. I think some parts of the elite didn't like the announcement of such a small increase in gold reserves, mainly cause "they" know that there's already a lot more than that in the country, it's just that the chinese tried to play smart enforcing private ownership of gold and trading locally.
The war versus China will start as soon as the reserves are close to be enough to support the new world reserve currency. In this case I'm surely not going to point the finger on any country, since I'm pretty sure that many in the USA would give up the current status to allow internal economy to work again. But the financial elite that is exploiting the western countries won't be happy to know their worthless paper sheets based on dinosaur's cadavers are going to dethrone them.

I am very sad because I know for sure that those who are going to pay are the American people first, then us european slaves and probably there will be no more emerging countries, just drowned ones.

Personally I'm finding the gold market pretty intresting and definetly telling. I'd suggest you to follow closely the various announcements and keep an eye on this war "for the toilet paper currency survival". The stock market is the first warfront engaged in combat. The real economy seems to still need a help to go down and I'm sure we will see more events like this.
After all I see people arguing about chinese (lack of) safety and corruption, but I've never seen someone suggesting the obvious: in a corrupt state, it's much easier to bribe some insider to do a boycot job, surely much easier than using paranormal weapons.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   
"But I know one thing. If a 3rd one happens, I'm calling it. Jude"

It is a third time already.

Aug 2nd, China GM plant explosion

Aug 22nd, Tianjin explosions

and now

Aug 28th, Shandong chemical plant all in the same month

All I can say is, Jesus I pray for thee and for you to look over and heal the innocent of these tragedies.

Sirric
edit on 22/8/15 by sirric because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 12:29 AM
link   
The word being whispered in Beijing is "sabotage."

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Horrible. I hope the death toll isn't huge like the last one.

Whether it's just industrial accidents or something else, it's awful that lives have to be lost over it.

Peace.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Coming soon, to a free trade agreement near you!

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Been on this site daily since at least 2011.

There is either an effort to report these various large explosions more often than usual, or there is an odd frequency of large explosions occurring. Seems the case to me anyhow.

Since Tianjin it seems there's been a new one reported nearly every day.

My conspiracy side tells me these are systematic and intentional, to what end? I have no idea.
edit on 23-8-2015 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 03:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

When are the Chinese going to grow a spine and start sticking up for themselves? And when are we going to start showing a little tact and help them?

The whole point of the communist revolution in China. The workers rising up. Which then in turn put an elite few in command.

It's tragic.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: NicelyToasted

China has been hit hard recently economically

You may have just hit on the answer. China has money problems, these factory owners feel the pinch and losing large amounts of money is not an option. A worker gets paid a large [ to him ] amount of money to store the wrong thing in the wrong place and ...BOOM. No more money troubles. Employee meets with a fatal accident soon after. It's not like China gives a damn about it's workers.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Two chemical warehouse explosions is unsettling. I hope some new kind of weaponry by the U.S. is not the case. A new way to wage war without committing troops and resources? In the end, the innocent will pay for it with their lives.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 07:04 AM
link   
You mean a big government county has tons of corruption? The government should learn from America, if you are going for kick backs, use the green energy sector. Then some people will actually thank you, as you get your kickbacks

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

that or sabotage from the lower classes. China's middle-class is spreading, conditions are still abysmal for the little guy. I'm sure if it was indeed sabotage the authorities wouldn't like people catching wind of it, would certainly rattle the power structure.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Well, here's two more we all missed, the Massive Explosion at the port of Rizhao, China in mid July 2015 and the Chemical plant in China's southeastern province of Fujian in April 2015.

So we have in 2015:
Chemical plant in China's southeastern province of Fujian in April 2015
Chemical plant in Rizhao, July 2015
GM plant explosion, Aug 2nd
Chemical plant in Port city of Tianjin, Aug 12th
Chemical plant in Shandong province, Aug 23th
and 1 in Russia along the Moscow River in southeastern Moscow Aug 12, 2015

Now Explosions at US military base in Kanagawa, Japan Aug 23th

Seems that that same tactics may be used like WW1.
04/15/15 - Explosion at chemical plant in China's southeastern province of Fujian (US - 1 ; China - 0)
08/12/15 - Explosion at chemical plant in in Tianjin, China. (US - 2 ; China - 0)
08/14/15 - Explosion at chemical plant at Conroe, Texas. (US - 2 ; China - 1)
08/22/15 - Explosion at another chemical plant in China. (US - 3 ; China - 1)
08/23/15 - Explosion at US military base in Japan. (US - 3 ; China - 2)

sirric
edit on 23/8/15 by sirric because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join