It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

May have met my true love but it comes with a price.(the herp)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Practice safe sex.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: TsukiLunar

Yeah, I pretty much figured that from the start. Plus I really don't want to get her pregnant, because I don't even have a job and my life is a mess right now.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: TsukiLunar
Practice safe sex.

This!

She was honest with you, that's a good start at least! and windword pretty much nailed it, just be careful!

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Just be sure to eat your fruit, OP!

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

Really, what kind of fruit? I bought some supplements that have antiviral property's, thyme extract and oil of oregano.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to OP
>> had a lovegirl who died at 28 with aids and cancer. I always treated her with love and washed her down regularly, mouth with Listerine and condoms every time. I didnt catch anything but in a way i didnt mind if i died with her, she was such a buoyant chinese service girl. Very lovely and very aware of the world. I sometimes thought she was a proper saint. Always giving love, possessed nothing (except cash in the bank), she was a master philosopher in her short tragic life since being an orphan put in a brothel at age 8. When she finally went to sleep i kissed her and said "goodbye zhizhi my friend, you are going to a lovely place with flowers trees and waterfalls with no more nasty people exploiting you. I will see u there in 10 years darling - keep looking for me
she smiled and went .

>>so OP just get the Herpes treated. Use common sense showering together and disinfectant. Then forget about mortal problems and concentrate on love and perceiving the girls qualities. We all giong to die soon enough. I never regret my days with the scruffy urchin girl who was so beautil inside......

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: MasterKaman

Are you messing with me or is this a true story. I can't tell if you are trying to be funny. I don't think I would ever mess around with someone with the HIV. If you are being serious did you get the hiv too? Nevermind, I can't read this morning, you said you didn't.
Whats a lovegirl? is that a UK term? Does that mean prostitute or just a lover?
edit on 22-8-2015 by bananashooter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   

They should make your life into a movie.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: bananashooter

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive
a reply to: bananashooter

...or you can hang around and catch HIV from the next one.
The fact she told you beforehand should speak volumes of her character.

I thought the same thing, it showed a lot of character and integrity. I kinda think that its a lot harder for a guy to find a new partner with the herp than a girl, so if it doesn't work out its not like it will be as easy for me to find someone.

Massage Therapist would scare me a hell of a lot worse than Herps.

Cause, where I live most of them have two professions.

Put on a raincoat and give her the best 15 seconds you got.

Cause with all that blueballin, that's all your going last.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Dude, I know! and 15 seconds, no I don't think I will last that long. She does work in a classy resort and not like some hole in the wall so its not like she is a prostitute too.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   
It's not a death sentence. There are medications to control it, so you never have a breakout. You're acting like she has leprosy. If I had to chose between true love and herpes, I know what I would do. Use protection until you see whether it's a lasting relationship.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   

a reply to: whyamIhere

Dude, I know! and 15 seconds, no I don't think I will last that long. She does work in a classy resort and not like some hole in the wall so its not like she is a prostitute too.

Cool, there are very legit massage therapists. Just looking out for you.

What the hell. If you love her. Bro, you have hit the jackpot. And she loves you back ?

She had to dig deep to warn you. Life is short. I'm sure you got a couple faults.

This one is easy. Love may never come your way again...You better grab it.

Some people never find it...

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Sorry Dude, but this is just creepy!

I always treated her with love and washed her down regularly

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Don't do it bro. I realize that you guys might have alot in common but it's just not worth the risk if you ask me. You have plenty of time to find someone who just as sweet without the baggage. While some might not have a hard time when they get this stuff it doesn't mean it will be that way for you. I could be a total nightmare with constant outbreaks, I wouldn't want to have to deal with that.

Of course love is a powerful thing so do what your heart says.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   

um...

All due respect to love and all but have you thought about asking a doctor or even posting on medical blogs?

Seems to me that's the way to go.

Good luck!

Jude

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   

I wouldn't let it stop me, because I'm a romantic and love is the most important thing to me. But I would be very careful and use condoms ALL the time, because even if the outbreak isn't apparent, you can still get it if she is about to have an outbreak or just after one. But realize that, even if you are SUPER careful, you still may get it. It's highly contagious. I have a girlfriend who got it and she swears the guy had no sign of it at the time. She's had it for years now and uses tea tree oil when she gets an outbreak. (I've never heard of the fruit thing... I'll tell her about it.)

And even if you did wait till marriage, that's no guarantee that you're going to stay together. There are risks with every relationship, but I wouldn't let love pass me by because I might get herpes some day... Life-long love is worth taking a few risks...

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Sent you a PM , hope it gives you some insight.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   
To the OP:

It's time for some soul searching. What others may do, or may not do, should only be taken into account if you truly feel that way and you're ready to take things to a permanent level.

If you read it and need to convince yourself of it, or against it - is it really your thoughts or feelings?

You are the only half of the equation you can solve. As far as her end of it, you can only love her with all your heart, or not.

It's a tough decision, I for one, won't tell you what I'd do - because I'm not you.

What I can and will do is ask you to take what you've read so far, make a list of pros and cons - with paper an pencil (totally destroy the list immediately after, no need to leave it around for possible scare or insult to your other half here).

Put a check mark next to each one that totally resonates with you, not sort of, or in part, entirely...both pros and cons.

Then count each check mark on each side...which one has more. The answer is there, you'll just need to make sure that you're ok with the consequences from the decision you'll make, whether good or bad.

You sound realistic, though it may be wise to take things slow as you stated to see how things stack up over time.

I know, most of what I wrote is off the cuff and not meant to sound insulting or dismissive, but for what my two cents are worth, there you have it.

Best of luck to you.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: rockintitz

This is one of the only times I would say wait till marriage.

Seriously, only do it if you know you guys are going to be together forever.

I feel for you man.

really banana.
cause marriages always work out

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   

I don't know what to do, on one hand this girl is amazing and I really think I could be happy with her and think that we could possibly be married one day and I don't want to lose her. But on the other I don't want to be left with a broken heart and a herpes infection.

How long have you known her or been together?

You "don't want to lose her?"

If she really loves you, and if you two are meant to be together, if you are not comfortable having sex with her right now SHE should understand and respect that and wait until you are ready. If she can't do that, and if you will "lose" her or she will leave you because you won't have sex with her as soon as she wants, then that also says something about her character, even if she was up front about her condition. Flip roles: a guy is seeing a girl, been together X amount of time (maybe even a year), the girl is not ready but the guy is. He would be a douche for leaving her if he really loved her *just because* she wouldn't have sex with him.

If she really loves you she will understand and will wait until you are ready, and then you will know it if is meant to be. If she does leave because of the sex issue then good riddance, she's not worth it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join