It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What makes one Illuminati?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 10:43 AM
link   
If one has a direct bloodline to an alleged Illuminati member, does that make one Illuminati also?

I am a direct descendant of John Hancock, the founding father that signed the Declaration of Independance. I was googling his hame and found a number of sites that claim him to be a member.

Disclaimer: I am in no way affiliated with the Illuminati or any other secret society for that matter.

I have not done enough research on secret societies, so anyone willing to share enlightenment would be appriciated.

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by thirddensity
Disclaimer: I am in no way affiliated with the Illuminati or any other secret society for that matter.

Dont worry, you wont get flamed.
There theory is based around selecting people for power i.e. if you ran for president, then the illuminati is believed to select you based on you bloodline and links to other illuminati families (i.e. the 13 bloodlines of the illuminati). But i have no idea how one goes about joining the illuminati, i would assume, if the illuminati exists, they come to you.

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

Dont worry, you wont get flamed.
There theory is based around selecting people for power i.e. if you ran for president, then the illuminati is believed to select you based on you bloodline and links to other illuminati families (i.e. the 13 bloodlines of the illuminati). But i have no idea how one goes about joining the illuminati, i would assume, if the illuminati exists, they come to you.

Thanks Infinite. Any idea how to find out which of the 13 bloodlines he originated from?

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Thanks Infinite. Any idea how to find out which of the 13 bloodlines he originated from?

you have to trace back all his members to one of these lines

web.archive.org...

it will be a painstaking job, but you will learn alot about the illuminati

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 09:04 PM
link   
That was my understanding as well. I don't think that they would just grab you because of your lineage, altho that might have a decidign factor.

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 08:05 AM
link   

I am a direct descendant of John Hancock, the founding father that signed the Declaration of Independance.

Hancock was not a member of the Illuminati. The real, historical Illuminati was almost entirely a phenomenon of late 18th century Bavaria, in what is now Germany.

Hancock was, however, both a Mason and a member of the Sons of Liberty, and these two organizations influenced the Illuminati.

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bean
That was my understanding as well. I don't think that they would just grab you because of your lineage, altho that might have a decidign factor.

of course they will take you cause of your lineage, it makes you elite so they will pick you
Bush is the perfect example of that

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 10:38 AM
link   
How do you know Mr Hancockm
you are as you claim

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by GLeamer
How do you know Mr Hancockm
you are as you claim

Well, I'm not Mr. Hancock. Just a descendant of him. Being that the rest of my family is Mormon, they are well known for thier extensive geneology research. They have one of our lines back to the 1400's.

It's pretty interesting to find out who you're related to.

I didn't realize John Hancock was a Mason. With all the different info out there regarding who was who, one get's easily confused.

Masonic Light,

Know of anything to read regarding how he helped the Illuminati?

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 01:01 PM
link   

I didn't realize John Hancock was a Mason. With all the different info out there regarding who was who, one get's easily confused.

Brother Hancock was a member of St. Andrews Lodge in Boston, Mass., having become a Master Mason on Oct. 14, 1762. He served as Worshipful Master of this Lodge in 1768, with Paul Revere as the Lodge Secretary.

Know of anything to read regarding how he helped the Illuminati?

To my knowledge, Hancock did not mention the Illuminati in his writings. He would probably have been sympathetic to their cause, but he was also probably too busy with his work in the USA at the time to pay much attention to the liberal movement in Germany.

new topics

top topics

join