It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Jackson not dead?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: sn0rch

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat

Cool, glad you got to meet him. He was one of the few I wanted to me, but never had the chance.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   
the first image of michael on the stretcher with his head leaning back, is a photoshop fake from a stage performance, where he was lying on the floor with his head tilted back. the image of him from the side, lying on a stretcher with the breathing apparatus still in his mouth, is taken on a stretcher that ucla no longer had (a strkyer renaissance stretcher).

here's a video of the evidence. i've tried to pinpoint the part that is relevant in the video by copying the url of the current timeline where the info begins. hopefully it works, if not, and you don't want to watch the whole video, the link is provided below the video. or you may fast forward to the 2:29 mark

youtu.be...
edit on 24-8-2015 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   
the woman who witnessed "michael" on the stretcher at the hospital, who says he was too short to be michael jackson

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   
and the sequence of events leading up to his "death" as told by his doctor

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   
what doctor administers CPR on a mushy bed? any medical people here?

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: undo

a reply to: undo

Liberian Girl is the key.

director jackson?

Liberia. But not the one you think.

want to explain?

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: undo
what doctor administers CPR on a mushy bed? any medical people here?

I'm a trained first responder. Ideally you would move the person to the floor or other sturdy surface, unless it was an unusual circumstance.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   
The media always lies. You may be sure of that.
A faked death or real murder, necessitated by the same reason, a conspiracy.
The reason matters most even when there doesn't appear to be any.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Speaking of faking deaths...

If we take the Bible at face value and accept it is a pretty accurate historical record of events...Then Jesus would have been Michael Jackson popular for his time.

I've always wondered if he faked his own death ... That might explain why people thought they saw him resurrected? Perhaps they caught him sneaking out of the burial vault and he had to think fast on the fly?

Jesus might have been the first celebrity to fake his own death...?

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: sn0rch

I have no doubt he is alive. I dont need to prove it to you, but I understand you dont see it due to lack of knowledge. I studied body language, psychology and learned many tricks on how to spot deception. I have a very keen eye on it, and i tell you now. "Dave Dave" is wearing a mask.

he walks like Michael, talks like Michael and wears a fake mask. (Which strikingly looks very similar to the mask Michael himself wore, when he was filmed during the process.

But perhaps it is a good thing that you choose not to believe. The man, like I said, needs to be left alone because that is what he wants. He said it himself as "Dave Dave" he wanted to escape his fathers legacy and criminal acts. Those who know the story behind Michael, knows that his father is tied in with powerful people and occultists.

So, you choose to believe what you want, ill believe in what I know. As I care not to fit in with the crowd that follows the media blindly. Mainstream media lies, and anyone that trusts it is either insane or stupid.

Whether you feel insulted by that last statement, know that it is the ultimate truth regardless on whether or not your feelings were hurt. If you study psychology and done research on the lies mainstream tends to spit out, perhaps you can understand WHY that statement is true.

In any case, I meant no offense, but I am not the average Joe and I wasn;t born yesterday

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

compare the two videos in this thread of dave dave. the newer one makes his skin look really quite bad, but the one with Leeza is smooth, especialy his cheek. i don't get it.

edit on 24-8-2015 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 07:05 AM
link   
When the Global Insurance Industry is the Money Laundering Central one could expect that checking out of the proverbial Hotel Zimbabwe with a bang that activates the big insurance payoff to the Black-Hats without actually giving up the ghost might be a wise plan of action.Brittney Spears made herself un-sellable and stopped the process 2 steps short of her own Insurance Payout.

MJ simply let the process he was a part of go full circle IMHO....he paid his own way out.The Nastys got their Insurance payouts across the board and we will never know who or how much fiat money was laundered into real money when those unknown number of payouts of unknown denominations were made on MJs death.

Once the payouts are finished methinks no one cares where MJ goes or what he does....and the money is paid now.....MJ will never be pursued now IMHO....dead or alive his optimal value has now been realised.

Creating Fiat value then laundering it into tangible dollars via machined Insurance Industry processes is a core value Cabal method.There just arent that many big toys available for these big boys to play with and they are easy to see.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

so you think he had outlived his usefulness, financially, so he was forced (or decided to) exit stage left into anonymity for the insurance payout?

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   
i've been watching footage of the trial and there is just some really strange stuff going on in it. for example: the doctor had a cellphone, why didn't he call 911 instead of running downstairs to get the security guys to do so after allegedly giving cpr for 25 minutes on A BED?

you'd think after 5 minutes of not being able to resuscitate him, himself, he would've realized michael needed to be in a hospital.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   
After reading the thread and watching Dave Dave / Michael Jackson comparisons I believe he is still alive and if so, good on him. It may sound far fetched, but not outside the realm of what is possible and a man like MJ would be the man to be able to pull it off if anyone could. I don't know how anyBody watching the comparisons could outright reject the idea....a reply to: undo

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 08:53 PM
link   

yeah i figured that out. what makes you think that's where he is?

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Dead, I think he's dead.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join