It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Jackson not dead?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: undo

I truly think that he was murdered by his Dr. and the Dr. was promised that he would get away with it by SONY records. Jackson's record deal was up after his last album and he was not going to rejoin with the company, as he stated multiple times on stage, even calling the boss of SONY records the Devil. I can't remember all of the names of people involved but you can search if you are interested.

Along with that, SONY records got the entire Jackson family to go in on it. They promised that his record and merchandise sales would skyrocket and they each would get cuts in the sales, so they wouldn't try to prosecute anyone associated with murder charges or conspiracy to murder Michael. There is much more involved into that theory but that is what I believe as of now.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: undo

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive
a reply to: SunnyDee

So Micheal, who was kind and nurturing, allowed an innocent man (Conrad Murray) to spend two years in jail and carry the stimgma of having killed a legend all so he could fake his own death?

Then he parades around as a burn victim on live tv?

theoretically, the doctor would be in on it. perhaps paid /promised a large sum for his efforts/troubles. because, according to the data on the day of michael's death, the doctor was the only one with him till the ambulance arrived.

"till [sic] the ambulance arrived."

And then what?

ETA: And are you sure he was the only one in the house at the time and no family members checked in or where, at least, in the house?

Nah, I am not buying that. Sounds like more internet folklore.
edit on 23-8-2015 by Harvin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: iDope

I truly think that he was murdered by his Dr. and the Dr. was promised that he would get away with it by SONY records. Jackson's record deal was up after his last album and he was not going to rejoin with the company, as he stated multiple times on stage, even calling the boss of SONY records the Devil. I can't remember all of the names of people involved but you can search if you are interested.

Along with that, SONY records got the entire Jackson family to go in on it. They promised that his record and merchandise sales would skyrocket and they each would get cuts in the sales, so they wouldn't try to prosecute anyone associated with murder charges or conspiracy to murder Michael. There is much more involved into that theory but that is what I believe as of now.

it sounds possible but there's alot of extenuating circumstances that makes me wonder.

for example, the coroner said that the body of mr. jackson had oddities. his blood vessels leading into his heart had no ulterior sclerosis at all, yet he was 50 years old. his body was autopsied twice, and by the time his body was seen by the people who would prepare him for the casket, including his life long make up lady, his hair had been ripped out, his eyes were missing as was his brain, all the blood was drained from him and his skin was severly damaged and he was pencil thin. they couldn't even recognize him. yet his body weight from the last record of his weight, was considered healthy weight. stuff like that makes me think a corpse of a much younger and thinner man, perhaps a murder victim, was used instead.

even his brother and others who had seen him before his "death" said he was healthy
edit on 23-8-2015 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Harvin

So Micheal, who was kind and nurturing, allowed an innocent man (Conrad Murray) to spend two years in jail and carry the stimgma of having killed a legend all so he could fake his own death?

theoretically, the doctor would be in on it. perhaps paid /promised a large sum for his efforts/troubles. because, according to the data on the day of michael's death, the doctor was the only one with him till the ambulance arrived.

And then what?

ETA: And are you sure he was the only one in the house at the time and no family members checked in or where, at least, in the house?

his cook was there, as was his son, prince. his security detail was there but not in his room apparently.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Before I read this thread and watch videos...please first answer this. Would it be worth abandoning his children? His love for children and he abandons his own?!

You see his daughter. Very hurt inside from various demons.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
Before I read this thread and watch videos...please first answer this. Would it be worth abandoning his children? His love for children and he abandons his own?!

You see his daughter. Very hurt inside from various demons.

depends on how hard it was for them being his children with his rapidly declining reputation. it's one thing to be the children of a popular famous person and quite another being the children of an infamous popular person.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

Even the voices tone sound similar... amazing!

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   

And then what?

his cook was there, as was his son, prince. his security detail was there but not in his room apparently.

Right so when someone is dying in the house it is human nature to at least open the door and look right?

And then what happened to the ambulance? They get a call, go to the house and then what? You have to remember everything is logged today so Michael had to be delivered to a hospital.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Right so when someone is dying in the house it is human nature to at least open the door and look right?

And then what happened to the ambulance? They get a call, go to the house and then what? You have to remember everything is logged today so Michael had to be delivered to a hospital.

good question, i have no idea. one of the researchers who think he's still alive noted that a seal of the united states used in footage on that day, was actually the type of seal they use for movies not for real events. i'd have to look it up.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   
double post

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Very interesting. Honestly none of us know what he' looked like under his makeup.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   
in this video, another inconsistency is brought to life, even though the author of the video series this is taken from, seems to believe michael is dead. of interest is the info regarding the jackson family and the investment firm that financed the neverland ranch, claiming they tried to get approval for burying michael at the ranch, the offices in charge of denying/okaying it, said they never received such a request.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Liberian Girl is the key.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   

One thing that I noticed right away is that both Michael Jackson and this Dave Dave guy in the Larry King video both have a lazy/wandering left eye.

But, if you look here you will see that it looks like the real Dave Dave does not have a lazy left eye.
Dave Dave

I also watch a couple interviews of MJ and am completely blown away at how similar their voices are (MJ and Dave Dave in the Larry King video). They even make the same gestures and enunciate words in a similar fashion. Does anyone have a source of another interview with Dave Dave? I'm curious is his voice sounds similar.
edit on 23-8-2015 by charolais because: typos

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: charolais

i'll see if i can find it. i'm still trying to remember which video the seal of the usa was in. have a backlog of references to find. lol

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Liberian Girl is the key.

director jackson?

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 11:01 PM
link   

here's a good one about the casket

It's a good thing this is a satire. No one is *that* stupid.. Please tell me it's satire??

I feel slower and stupider after the things I've just watched.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Why would he risk going on Larry King dressed as Dave Dave after his alleged death? What would he have gained?

He could have just packed up and went to a country without expediting laws a lot easier than faking his death.

Come on man, don't be crazy and ask logical things. He went on the tv, in disguise, for the same reasons they all go on the telly and make booboos and slip ups and have their obvious disguises and acts caught out because they were silly enough to go on the telly...

shhh dont tell them how crazy it sounds, they think it's solid evidence !!!

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Signed, sealed and delivered. The Jackson Conspiracy - ATS edition.

lmao

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: JuJuBee
And just when you think you've seen it all.

Wow. Dave Dave is 100% Michael. The soft tone in his voice is a perfect match. You can also notice, as Dave Dave is speaking, his voice sounds muffled; like he's talking through a mask. Even the story he told was 100% Michael.

Well certain deformities will cause the same nasal sounds. For instance, your father sets you on fire in an unimaginably painful and traumatic experience, or you opt to have your entire face surgically removed to make you more white.

Either way, the trauma to the face is extensive.

"Hey hey everyone I am so tired of being in the spot light, don't look for me, Michael Jackson is really dead now.."
"Hey hey everyone look at me, I'm dave dave, and I wants your attenshuns !!!"

herp, makes a load of sense.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join