It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Planned Parenthood Video Shows CEO Joking About WHOLE BABIES

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 10:03 AM
link   
A nine year old was raped by her step-father and became pregnant with twins. The mother, the doctor, the nurses all fought for the girl's right to have an abortion because of the danger the pregnancy posed to the girl. And finally the girl received the abortion. The Catholic Church in Brazil holds alot of power really and well they had a fit over the abortion. They excommunicated the mother, they excommunicated the doctors and nurses. They probably would have excommunicated the girl also but her age kind of left that option off the table...
guess who else they didn't excommunicate...
the step-father!!!

the message is loud and clear if one choses to hear it!!!

In some people's eyes is a greater sin to try to save a young girl's life than it is to rape that girl and make her pregnant to begin with!!!!

content.time.com...

For every child Mike Huckabee desires to risk their lives to make a political point by making her young undeveloped body carry the pregnancy to term, there's a rapist who should, in like measure be force to live a life of hell for nine months and afterward be put down in the most painful way possible....
but I am sure Mike Huckabee more than likely would see no need to change the laws when it comes to the child rapists....
as does the supreme court.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: grandmakdw
My life is fantastic, just the best,
parody is wonderful and
a lot of people are upset by it, aight?
when I actually did what they
were defending to do?
laughing over what PP is doing,
after all they all said it was normal
and good and to be expected, didn't they? right?

I want to reassure you
I never contacted you nor do I intend to contact you,
so just relax and take a deep breath. Bitch.

Whatever, just please keep my family out of it, ok? As long as you do not contact me I will not contact you.

You may not have intended for this to happen, but we need to face the facts here. Just because people think something is normal and "to be expected" it does not mean it is acceptable. And I don't care about how "fantastic" your life is, just please leave me and mine alone.
edit on 22-8-2015 by Subnatural because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Also your dumpster story is a lie. Even an incredibly busy clinic might perform3 a day.

I'm a dumpster diver from awaaay back. Don't even go there…

aborted fetuses found in dumpsters (search results)

The saved them up in freezers and 'disposed' of them all at once, usually after doing periodic "inventory" for accounting purposes. This was before "research" replaced that phenomenon.

ETA: In Particular:

16000 fetuses

edit on 22-8-2015 by intrptr because: ETA:

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

Is your conscience bothering you? Hey this all legal, what are you so worried about?

A psychiatrist could answer that for you.

A conspiracy website. The abortion holocaust in our midst is one the greatest conspiracy of lies in our modern world. Your answer to that nagging conscience of yours?? Mods, Mods!! Shut them up! Please!?

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: grandmakdw

I want to assure you what you said didn't upset me, not in the least.

Actually it does the opposite, undermining your cause. This is not an insult, so don't take it that way. Even peta doesn't toss blood on people wearing fur anymore, it's these extremist tactics that lead one to becoming no different then political terrorists in the end. Nobody wants this label now.

Morality is a dead issue to use because you can only preach it. Most have their own definition. The only way to fight a pro-life war is through awareness and facts, but I know that doesn't work in your favor in most cases.

That's why as a pro-life person I fight for pro-choice. This should not be a legal issue or even a medical one, it's a personal issue and in most cases it should remain that way. If your doing this for religious reasons or moral ones concentrate on those that share your views, more then likely they need your help.

Anyone selling a different stance from either side of the fence is just trying to enforce control on others. Sickening in this day and age many are still stuck behaving like preschoolers fighting over the best crayons.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I thought it was only illegal to do it for profit and they are contractually allowed.

But that's a legislative issue that quite honestly shouldn't even be there if you ask me. Government should not dictate what medicinal proceedures are allowed and which are not. But that's a whole other fight.

Have a better one, glad your still here, AB

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: dragonridr

Also your dumpster story is a lie. Even an incredibly busy clinic might perform3 a day.

I'm a dumpster diver from awaaay back. Don't even go there…

aborted fetuses found in dumpsters (search results)

The saved them up in freezers and 'disposed' of them all at once, usually after doing periodic "inventory" for accounting purposes. This was before "research" replaced that phenomenon.

ETA: In Particular:

16000 fetuses

Go look at your Google search again looks like 5 incidents earliest 1977 latest 2008. Most seen to be two or three with one that had 17.Again were is the hundreds. As I said BS this is nothing more than poor state regulation not requiring the clinics to hire medical disposal company. Keep scrolling you can watch state laws put it in legislation. So States regulations were changed and again not hundreds like you said. Bit way to play on those emotions.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: Ignatian
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

"It's not illegal!!" This line of thought sickens me. Is it your only guide in life, wether something is illegal or not?

Have you ever heard of a concept called MORALITY?

"Based on emotion". Why is this? Why are people's emotions screaming at them that this is so blatantly wrong? It's that little annoying voice in their head called CONSCIENCE! Do you have one? Do you have morals?

The Law, does not drive the bus for morality. Morality drives the bus, the law sits way in back. Well, that's the way it's supposed to be, but we all know of course, in our modern world, it, like everything else is ass backward.

Abortion Laws....are bad laws, it's that simple. It's immoral. (Look it up)

Like it or not its the law. If you don't agree with it get the law changed though that might be a problem because the supreme court said women have this right. But if it were me and I truly was against abortion I wouldn't be standing on a soap box preaching I would be looking into ways to give women viable alternatives. Perhaps providing financial support for women that can't afford it. talk with teens about birth control and provide condoms to prevent teen pregnancy. And set up grants to help these young mother's since there schooling gets interrupted often leading to having to drop out. Maybe even home schooling to allow them to take care of the baby and attend school. Or at least free daycare.

Trying to push your beliefs on to others will accomplish nothing. And hate to tell you abortion will never be illegal in the US. It's been tried and removed. So then that outrage into helping young mother's with another choice.

I won't speak for the others,
but I don't want to change the law to make
abortion illegal for under 24 weeks

when a baby has a close to 50/50 chance to survive outside the womb.
There is no reason for it, even if the life of the mother is in danger.
An abortion after 24 weeks uses the exact same method
as induced labor or a c-section,
except the baby is killed in utero before being delivered,
that in my opinion is murder, plain and simple and should be illegal.
After 24 weeks the baby should have the same chance to live as the mother.

What I want to see is respect for the unborn fetus
16 weeks and older when they are a fully formed human.

They deserve by law to get anesthesia
before being dismembered in the womb
or having their skulls crushed.
Do you know that a 16 week old fetus
has been observed with 3D sonogram to suck it's thumb,
to laugh, to shield its eyes from light and sonar?

We need to respect the 16+ week old fetus
in the same way we respect the clinically dead
but technically alive in a hospital.

Right now we treat the 16+ week old fetus as a
commodity or a research mouse,
this is morally and ethically wrong in so many ways.

For me personally, abortion under 15 weeks is
a tragedy, but should NOT be illegal for a multitude of
reasons.
I personally find it morally wrong, but for
many reasons do not think it right to try and change
the law.

Between 16-24 weeks, abortion in my opinion is
more than a tragedy, it is the killing of a real
human being. However, for many reasons I do NOT
think it right to try and make it illegal.

I do however,
think that by law the 16-24 week old fetus should
be accorded the same rights as a brain dead person
in the hospital who is being prepared for organ
harvesting. The fetus should be treated with respect,
dignity and given anesthesia before being harvested
for research.

Those of you who feel that the 16+ week old fetus
deserves no respect
deserves no dignity
and does not deserve the dignity and care given
a brain dead human before harvesting,
I think are morally bereft.

As one poster defending this practice said in a post above
"morality is dead"
and implied I should be glad that morality is dead in the US.

Sorry, that is the ultimate in being morally bereft in my opinion,
but does explain the posts of many of the pro-abortionists on ATS.

Before you say this is rare, be aware that over 25,000 fetus each year are harvested in the US, and 9,000 over 14 weeks are harvested.

edit on 10Sat, 22 Aug 2015 10:36:57 -0500am82208amk226 by grandmakdw because: format addition

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Abortion is legal because it's better to provide a safe environment for abortions to take place, than to force women to go to clandestine clinics where they could also endanger their life as well.

Making abortion illegal will only help create an underground market of clandestine abortion clinics and the return of the back alley abortion.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: muse7

Abortion is legal because it's better to provide a safe environment for abortions to take place, than to force women to go to clandestine clinics where they could also endanger their life as well.

Making abortion illegal will only help create an underground market of clandestine abortion clinics and the return of the back alley abortion.

Nothing any of you say will change my mind about abortion after 24 weeks
being out and out murder. (see my post above)

If you read my post carefully, you would have seen the word NOT
as in for many reasons I do NOT think that under 24 weeks it should
be illegal,

is it immoral in my opinion, yes,
but do I think it should be illegal, no.

I want the 16+ old fetus
to be treated
with respect
with dignity
and to be accorded the
same rights as a brain dead
person who is being prepared
to be harvested in a hospital.
Why do you have problems with that?

This is a 16 week old fetus, a sonogram from a fetus who lived and was born:

This is why they deserve the same
respect and dignity of a brain
dead adult being prepared for harvest.

This is a much wanted and much loved 23 week old fetus who lived:

This is why after 24 weeks abortion is murder, plain and simple.
The mother's life can be saved and the baby too using the exact
same method that are used in abortion.

Why is it wrong as so many of you claim
to want to treat the 16+ week old fetus
with the same dignity
the same respect
the same care
we give a brain dead adult who is
being harvested for organs?

Aside from the morality is dead argument,
that means there is no hope for society at all any more.

edit on 10Sat, 22 Aug 2015 10:49:01 -0500am82208amk226 by grandmakdw because: format added pictures

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: Ignatian
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

"It's not illegal!!" This line of thought sickens me. Is it your only guide in life, wether something is illegal or not?

Have you ever heard of a concept called MORALITY?

"Based on emotion". Why is this? Why are people's emotions screaming at them that this is so blatantly wrong? It's that little annoying voice in their head called CONSCIENCE! Do you have one? Do you have morals?

The Law, does not drive the bus for morality. Morality drives the bus, the law sits way in back. Well, that's the way it's supposed to be, but we all know of course, in our modern world, it, like everything else is ass backward.

Abortion Laws....are bad laws, it's that simple. It's immoral. (Look it up)

Like it or not its the law. If you don't agree with it get the law changed though that might be a problem because the supreme court said women have this right. But if it were me and I truly was against abortion I wouldn't be standing on a soap box preaching I would be looking into ways to give women viable alternatives. Perhaps providing financial support for women that can't afford it. talk with teens about birth control and provide condoms to prevent teen pregnancy. And set up grants to help these young mother's since there schooling gets interrupted often leading to having to drop out. Maybe even home schooling to allow them to take care of the baby and attend school. Or at least free daycare.

Trying to push your beliefs on to others will accomplish nothing. And hate to tell you abortion will never be illegal in the US. It's been tried and removed. So then that outrage into helping young mother's with another choice.

I won't speak for the others,
but I don't want to change the law to make
abortion illegal for under 24 weeks

when a baby has a close to 50/50 chance to survive outside the womb.
There is no reason for it, even if the life of the mother is in danger.
An abortion after 24 weeks uses the exact same method
as induced labor or a c-section,
except the baby is killed in utero before being delivered,
that in my opinion is murder, plain and simple and should be illegal.
After 24 weeks the baby should have the same chance to live as the mother.

What I want to see is respect for the unborn fetus
16 weeks and older when they are a fully formed human.

They deserve by law to get anesthesia
before being dismembered in the womb
or having their skulls crushed.
Do you know that a 16 week old fetus
has been observed with 3D sonogram to suck it's thumb,
to laugh, to shield its eyes from light and sonar?

We need to respect the 16+ week old fetus
in the same way we respect the clinically dead
but technically alive in a hospital.

Right now we treat the 16+ week old fetus as a
commodity or a research mouse,
this is morally and ethically wrong in so many ways.

For me personally, abortion under 15 weeks is
a tragedy, but should NOT be illegal for a multitude of
reasons.
I personally find it morally wrong, but for
many reasons do not think it right to try and change
the law.

Between 16-24 weeks, abortion in my opinion is
more than a tragedy, it is the killing of a real
human being. However, for many reasons I do NOT
think it right to try and make it illegal.

I do however,
think that by law the 16-24 week old fetus should
be accorded the same rights as a brain dead person
in the hospital who is being prepared for organ
harvesting. The fetus should be treated with respect,
dignity and given anesthesia before being harvested
for research.

Those of you who feel that the 16+ week old fetus
deserves no respect
deserves no dignity
and does not deserve the dignity and care given
a brain dead human before harvesting,
I think are morally bereft.

As one poster defending this practice said in a post above
"morality is dead"
and implied I should be glad that morality is dead in the US.

Sorry, that is the ultimate in being morally bereft in my opinion,
but does explain the posts of many of the pro-abortionists on ATS.

Before you say this is rare, be aware that over 25,000 fetus each year are harvested in the US, and 9,000 over 14 weeks are harvested.

Have to give you a star that's actually a reasonable solution to a difficult probkem.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   
You want to know what makes me angry? Disregarding the absolute AGONY that these women go through who have late-term abortions. These are women who WANTED their babies, but were given the devastating news that their baby had horrible, many times terminal conditions, and that their baby would SUFFER for DAYS, WEEKS or MONTHS with these conditions. These women were trying to shorten the suffering that they knew their babies would endure.

Here are some tragic heartbreaking stories of women having late term abortions:

rhrealitycheck.org...

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Yes dead women were found on dumpsters. The doctor would make a mistake the woman died and he'd dump the body to cover it up. Also meant he couldn't call an ambulance to save the woman's life is there was a complication even if performed correctly. Or even after the procedure women were scared to go to hospital mfor fear of being caught. meaning there was a lot of women who died.
edit on 8/22/15 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   

be illegal,

I want the 16+ old fetus
to be treated
with respect
with dignity
and to be accorded the

I don't have a problem with anything, I just find it silly how you're making a big fuss about abortions after 24 weeks as if they're rampant.

Abortions over 21+ weeks make up 1.2% of all abortions.

Link

Even if you make them illegal, they will still occurr in a back alley somewhere.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Lawsuits are in progress. We will have to wait and see.

Yah, okay. This will be handled officially like every other cover up… like Mannings video, like Ferguson, like endless war;

"no further investigation deemed necessary".

Holding out though too, a little spark of that hope, the judge lifted the ban on showing more vids.

Where would we be without that?

Can't wait for more CEOs off guard remarks, caught on tape.

So. In other words, nothing will satisfy you if it doesn't go your way? The way you see it?

The judge lifted the ban on the basis on the First Amendment, but also had more to say on the subject. I suggest you read up on that.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I thought the right didn't care about political correctness?

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

I would not have thought this a decade ago, but it seems to me that severe human rights violations are a part of the activities of Planned Parenthood. Roe v. Wade was a decision rendered based upon what was known scientifically, and since then it has not been updated with what is known scientifically about the gestation and growth of the human body in utero. I would hope this would prompt the U.S. Americans to reconsider their jurisprudence in this regard.

Also, the trafficking in human body parts is something that needs to be stopped in totality. The U.S.A. needs to review and revise its laws in this regard so that they are strengthened.

At the very least Planned Parenthood facilities need to be inspected by federal and state officials to reveal all that is taking place that may be violation of federal and state law.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   

be illegal,

I want the 16+ old fetus
to be treated
with respect
with dignity
and to be accorded the

I don't have a problem with anything, I just find it silly how you're making a big fuss about abortions after 24 weeks as if they're rampant.

Abortions over 21+ weeks make up 1.2% of all abortions.

Link

Even if you make them illegal, they will still occurr in a back alley somewhere.

Rare, in percentages you are correct.
But there are well over a million abortions
performed every year.
So in real numbers according to your stats
that is over 12,000, as in twelve thousand
abortions over 21 weeks done each year in the US.
Would you say that something that kills
12,000 people in the US each year is so rare
as to be dismissed and not be considered worthy of attention?

The Guttenmacher Insitutue, which is pro-abortion put out some great stats.

Let's look at their numbers rather than the stats.

I am making a big fuss because
the "rare" over 16 week abortion translates into 25,000
as in twenty five thousand being performed
each year in the US.

Not exactly rare.

Would you say that something
that kills 25,000 people each year is so rare that
we should not worry about it
or think about it or get upset over it?

I am making a big fuss because the
"extremely rare" over 24 week abortion
translates into 9,000
as in nine thousand being performed each year in the US.

Not exactly rare either.

Would you say that if something
killed 9,000 people in the US in a year
that it is so rare as to not be worth discussing
or getting upset over?

If you don't believe me go to the Guttenmacher Institute website and find the numbers yourself, actually I posted lower numbers to be on the conservative side than the institute says are really happening each year.

Did you not pay attention in the many videos
that have been released where the
biggest demand is for 16-24 week old
fetuses and fetus parts?

Why do you object to
passing a law that
treats the 16+ week old
fetus with the same dignity and respect
we would give a brain dead adult being
prepared for organ harvest?

edit on 11Sat, 22 Aug 2015 11:11:50 -0500am82208amk226 by grandmakdw because: addition format

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kapriti
a reply to: Profusion

I would not have thought this a decade ago, but it seems to me that severe human rights violations are a part of the activities of Planned Parenthood. Roe v. Wade was a decision rendered based upon what was known scientifically, and since then it has not been updated with what is known scientifically about the gestation and growth of the human body in utero. I would hope this would prompt the U.S. Americans to reconsider their jurisprudence in this regard.

Also, the trafficking in human body parts is something that needs to be stopped in totality. The U.S.A. needs to review and revise its laws in this regard so that they are strengthened.

At the very least Planned Parenthood facilities need to be inspected by federal and state officials to reveal all that is taking place that may be violation of federal and state law.

Inspections are underway. But no matter what the results there will always be the next excuse. Lies get ingrained so deeply in people's minds that the truth, which takes more time to get to, isn't even noticed when it finally comes out.

Surprise! Multiple Investigations of Planned Parenthood Show No Wrong Doing

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   

I am making a big fuss because the "extremely rare" over 24 week abortion translates into 9,000
as in nine thousand being performed each year in the US.
Not exactly rare either.

Those are the women whose pregnancies have been determined to have catastrophic anomalies that are not only detrimental to the fetus, but are also life threatening to the woman.

Why do you object to treating the 16+ week old
fetus with the same dignity and respect
we would give a brain dead adult being
prepared for organ harvest?

You are extremely naive if you think that med students and those professionals who work with cadavers don't make jokes about and pull gags on their co-workers with corpses!

edit on 22-8-2015 by windword because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join