It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Planned Parenthood Video Shows CEO Joking About WHOLE BABIES

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: grandmakdw

As long as I can have the fur to make some nice gloves afterwards, sure do what you want!

Maybe you should start a kitten farm?

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: grandmakdw
It is abortion and yes it is sickening, it is meant to be sickening, it is meant to make people feel sick to their stomachs. That was the entire point. To show how inhuman it is to even have these discussions over a meal or to laugh about it. I agree, it is totally sickening and I did it to make a point.

I taught Human Development, including prenatal development in University.
Think I know what I am talking about.
The pain is similar to that of a newborn kitten,
so soft, so fuzzy, so cute, let's cut it up alive for research
good idea.

You make me sick. Why would you cut up a kitten?

You have a God-complex. There is no excuse to be messing with nature the way you are right now. Shame on you!

We all get our turn on this earth and the best we can do is make the best of ourselves and love each-other! I do not want to share in your sick fantasies, what-so-ever! Cats have a right to exist, too!

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Msanti
On the totem pole of life, Democrat who advocates abortion all day on the Internet is near the bottom.

Or working out their guilt over having had an abortion.

Or working out their guilt over paying for their baby to be aborted and then abandoning the woman.

Or working out their guilt over having worked at PP or for an abortion provider.

My guess is that for the ones that spend all day and night ragging on the joys of abortion and how the rest of us are awful beasts for not approving - they are the ones who most subconsciously regret having had an abortion or multiple abortions.

Speaking off all day, I don't have it to hash out
the same old arguments with the same old people
over and over.

Made my point, out of here.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: ~Lucidity

I'm going to bet that when the full video and transcript come out it will prove that she is not talking about intact babies.

I'm going to bet that to some it doesn't mater they do show illegal practices, some will still throw mud at the whistle blowers, cover for PP, respond to every post that this is out of context, misleading, "edited", whatever. They said the same things about other whistle blowers, like the "secret' video, Collateral Murder, that Manning revealed.

I don't need to see anymore, these people were caught, period.

Caught having their words taken out of context?

No illegal practices have been proven. And they won't be.

Lawsuits are in progress. We will have to wait and see.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   

On the totem pole of life, Democrat who advocates abortion all day on the Internet is near the bottom.

Democrats don't advocate abortion.

They advocate for a woman's right to decide what goes on inside her body.

I'd like to hear your opinion on Conservatives that would force a 10 year old girl to have a kid that was the result of her getting raped by her stepfather.

Republican presidential candidate Mike Huckabee argued over the weekend that a 10-year-old girl should have been forced to carry her pregnancy to term after she was raped.

Link
edit on 22-8-2015 by muse7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Subnatural

It is abortion and yes it is sickening, it is meant to be sickening, it is meant to make people feel sick to their stomachs. That was the entire point. To show how inhuman it is to even have these discussions over a meal or to laugh about it. I agree, it is totally sickening and I did it to make a point.

I taught Human Development, including prenatal development in University.
Think I know what I am talking about.
The pain is similar to that of a newborn kitten,
so soft, so fuzzy, so cute, let's cut it up alive for research
good idea.

You make me sick. Why would you cut up a kitten?

You have a God-complex. There is no excuse to be messing with nature the way you are right now. Shame on you!

We all get our turn on this earth and the best we can do is make the best of ourselves and love each-other! I do not want to share in your sick fantasies, what-so-ever! Cats have a right to exist, too!

Bye darlin, now I get what you are doing.

Maybe your guilt is too much for you, I don't know and won't judge you.

Judge me all you want.

Love my sick fantasies do you, you keep commenting on them.
So very glad my posts kick you in the gut, that is what they are
meant to do.

Bye, got to run, have a life to live.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   
She muses that they call ahead to make sure nobody is upset by receiving a dead baby body in the mail… shows the dichotomy, our sensibilities are right away offended, unless we are prepared for it, first.

Imagine an X-ray operator at the post office or an accident that spills the package contents on the floor in a mail room.

People don't go, oh its tissue, donated, for research.

They gasp, omg, a dead baby.

I remember the outrage when dumpster divers in LA found hundreds of fetuses out back the clinic in a garbage can. I guess they cured that problem.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: muse7

I'd like to hear your opinion on Conservatives that would force a 10 year old girl to have a kid that was the result of her getting raped by her stepfather.

Republican presidential candidate Mike Huckabee argued over the weekend that a 10-year-old girl should have been forced to carry her pregnancy to term after she was raped.

Link

Murder is murder.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: WP4YT

originally posted by: muse7

Link

Murder is murder.

So a zygote is more important to you than the life of a 10 year old child.

Got it.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Already posted in this very forum....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Lawsuits are in progress. We will have to wait and see.

Yah, okay. This will be handled officially like every other cover up… like Mannings video, like Ferguson, like endless war;

"no further investigation deemed necessary".

Holding out though too, a little spark of that hope, the judge lifted the ban on showing more vids.

Where would we be without that?

Can't wait for more CEOs off guard remarks, caught on tape.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Love my sick fantasies, keep commenting on them.
meant to do.

No I will not. I will ignore you and keep living my life the way God intended it. Please do not contact me anymore. Goodbye.

I sincerely hope you will take my advice rethink your life. It is never too late! But if you choose not to, I can not help it, can I?

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Funny, I think the videos are doing the pro-life movement more harm then good.

You would think it would be the other way around.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

"It's not illegal!!" This line of thought sickens me. Is it your only guide in life, wether something is illegal or not?

Have you ever heard of a concept called MORALITY?

"Based on emotion". Why is this? Why are people's emotions screaming at them that this is so blatantly wrong? It's that little annoying voice in their head called CONSCIENCE! Do you have one? Do you have morals?

The Law, does not drive the bus for morality. Morality drives the bus, the law sits way in back. Well, that's the way it's supposed to be, but we all know of course, in our modern world, it, like everything else is ass backward.

Abortion Laws....are bad laws, it's that simple. It's immoral. (Look it up)

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Subnatural

Love my sick fantasies, keep commenting on them.
meant to do.

No I will not. I will ignore you and keep living my life the way God intended it. Please do not contact me anymore. Goodbye.

I sincerely hope you will take my advice rethink your life. It is never too late! But if you choose not to, I can not help it, can I?

Talk about sick fantasies, I've never "contacted" you, ever.
Responding to a post is not a contact.
You post, others respond, that is the way it works on ATS.

My life is fantastic, just the best,
parody is a wonderful form of
communication, it certainly got
a lot of people upset
when I actually did what they
were defending,
laughing over what PP is doing,
after all they all said it was normal
and good and to be expected, didn't they?

Sorry, meant to run, but wanted to reassure you
I never contacted you nor do I intend to contact you,
so just relax and take a deep breath.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
She muses that they call ahead to make sure nobody is upset by receiving a dead baby body in the mail… shows the dichotomy, our sensibilities are right away offended, unless we are prepared for it, first.

Imagine an X-ray operator at the post office or an accident that spills the package contents on the floor in a mail room.

People don't go, oh its tissue, donated, for research.

They gasp, omg, a dead baby.

I remember the outrage when dumpster divers in LA found hundreds of fetuses out back the clinic in a garbage can. I guess they cured that problem.

Wow they have companies that they mail through that deliver it would never go through us mail. Also your dumpster story is a lie. Even an incredibly busy clinic might perform3 a day. They have 780 offices I checked and last year averaged 898 a day nation wide. That means they average 1.15 a day per clinic. Please tell me how they would find hundreds in a dumpster I call BS

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Profusion
I'm pro-choice.

Forgive me if I don't believe you when you state this.
There has been far too much pro-life propaganda on ATS recently, and it's significantly lowering my opinion of this site.

I have to be really honest here and say I'm pretty disappointed that ATS is allowing all of this to continue unchallenged. This is a conspiracy theory forum, but it's being increasingly used as an extreme political opinion forum, and more often than not by numerous radical Conservatives screaming about every issue under the sun and blowing things way out of proportion.

This happened before, and I know several major contributors left the site because of the right-wing crazy infesting it.

ATS mods, please sort this out.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: AnteBellum

Funny, I think the videos are doing the pro-life movement more harm then good.

You would think it would be the other way around.

I'm not part of any movement, I think PP has its place. If people are selling dead tissue from abortions thats illegal, out and out.

The evidence so far is their 'caught off guard' familiarity with what to them is an acceptable practice.

Like Lucidty said, we'll see. The videos are damning, though.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: muse7

I think a woman has a right to what goes on inside her body too.

That why in almost every instance with abortion, I have to wonder why she just didn't keep her legs closed to begin with. After all, actual instances of abortion from rape and incest are less than 5%. That means most women are using it for birth control.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ignatian
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

"It's not illegal!!" This line of thought sickens me. Is it your only guide in life, wether something is illegal or not?

Have you ever heard of a concept called MORALITY?

"Based on emotion". Why is this? Why are people's emotions screaming at them that this is so blatantly wrong? It's that little annoying voice in their head called CONSCIENCE! Do you have one? Do you have morals?

The Law, does not drive the bus for morality. Morality drives the bus, the law sits way in back. Well, that's the way it's supposed to be, but we all know of course, in our modern world, it, like everything else is ass backward.

Abortion Laws....are bad laws, it's that simple. It's immoral. (Look it up)

Like it or not its the law. If you don't agree with it get the law changed though that might be a problem because the supreme court said women have this right. But if it were me and I truly was against abortion I wouldn't be standing on a soap box preaching I would be looking into ways to give women viable alternatives. Perhaps providing financial support for women that can't afford it. talk with teens about birth control and provide condoms to prevent teen pregnancy. And set up grants to help these young mother's since there schooling gets interrupted often leading to having to drop out. Maybe even home schooling to allow them to take care of the baby and attend school. Or at least free daycare.

Trying to push your beliefs on to others will accomplish nothing. And hate to tell you abortion will never be illegal in the US. It's been tried and removed. So then that outrage into helping young mother's with another choice.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join