It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My experience as diagnosed schizoaffective

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Belcastro

I dont know if this is relevant, and maybe a little off topic.... But i had a dream where i had said out loud that isis was satan and then she poofed herself out of my body, and tripped and fell before me. then a loud voice told me to bite of her head, and so i did.

It may be...

I remember when I became convinced I was being haunted by the Devil, I grabbed a crystal pyramid and spoke in the name of Jesus while my hands covered the pyramid and i visualized the Devil inside it being destroyed.

Well... a few minutes later this image just randomly popped during google search. (and I was looking for something entirely different) What are the odds?

When that image popped it gave me the creeps, another image or message came to me through synchronocity. (I actually saved those pics to try and make sense as to why it happened, hoping I'd find someone that would help me out in my case.

Remember the key word "red dress" is the biggest clue here. In illuminati symbolism the woman in red is a distraction. Jessica rabbit for example represents the woman in red. She even gives clues in the roger rabbit movies. "I'm not bad, Im just made that way".

Compilation of the woman in red. (illuminati symbolism)

Then there is this book "Scarlet and the beast".

I am convinced that this is satans true form

She is also known as Shiva, Goddess of Destruction, which ironically her statue is in front of CERN. (The particle collider).

The following Photo Was taken in bohemian Grove.

Bohemian Grove Stone Owl

But that is not all. I watch a series called Naruto, where one of the final villains is called Kaguya ootski, which is the goddess of the night/moon for the japanese. The following images were taken from last weeks episode.

Now, pay close attention because here is where it gets complicated. See the flower and the eye in the above image?

Now, that looks alot like the symbol/logo from tommorrowland.

You can watch the entire video, but what i want you to watch is from 6:13 on-wards. The gathering in tommorrowland festival and the mechanical Lilith saying . "one heart". Yes it is Lilith, the baphomet symbol is all over this festival. "One heart, we will be one."

I am not mistaken, Satan is also known as the Demiurge, devourer of souls.
Here is the Yu Gi Oh Animated Series explaining what the all seeing eye is.

Naruto Series Madara (villain) casts New World Order spell , and places an illusion on the world for total control while the people fall into hypnosis.

Next weeks episode shows a preview of lilith casting an illusion spell on the entire world (Preview of that episode.)

To those who say, "it's nothing, but an anime"

Wrong, the author is speaking a metaphor on how HE sees the world. So he MUST know something if he is talking biblical, and showing the Blood moon, a being named madara that resembles Luciferian. (see symbol 999, which is the inverted 666) and the tree of life or knowledge.

I don't believe in coincidences anymore after experiencing so many of them, that I lost count. Its practically an every day occurrence/reminder.

One more clue.

"Her name is alice"

Remember you said this?

then a loud voice told me to bite of her head, and so i did.

From the song Shinedown Her name is alice.

Her name is Alice (Alice)
She crawls into the window
Through shapes and shadows
Alice (Alice)
And even though she's dreaming, she knows

Sometimes the curiosity can kill the soul but leave the pain
And every ounce of innocence is left inside her brain
And through the looking glass we see she's painfully returned
But now off with her head I fear is everyone's concern

Heh... that...is very interesting...

and creepy at the same time...but don't know why I am even surprised anymore. The rabbit hole never ends...

But yea, Alice in Wonderland has a clue.

anyone remembers The Adventures of mark twain?

And in final fantasy 8 Ultimecia

Dang... she is nearly everywhere...

She also Appears in Assasins Creed 3 as Juno

edit on th2015000000Mondayth000000Mon, 24 Aug 2015 17:16:21 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoMon, 24 Aug 2015 17:16:21 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer

I dont know if this is relevant, and maybe a little off topic.... But i had a dream where i had said out loud that isis was satan and then she poofed herself out of my body, and tripped and fell before me. then a loud voice told me to bite of her head, and so i did.

It may be...

I remember when I became convinced I was being haunted by the Devil, I grabbed a crystal pyramid and spoke in the name of Jesus while my hands covered the pyramid and i visualized the Devil inside it being destroyed.

Well... a few minutes later this image just randomly popped during google search. (and I was looking for something entirely different) What are the odds?

When that image popped it gave me the creeps, another image or message came to me through synchronocity. (I actually saved those pics to try and make sense as to why it happened, hoping I'd find someone that would help me out in my case.

Remember the key word "red dress" is the biggest clue here. In illuminati symbolism the woman in red is a distraction. Jessica rabbit for example represents the woman in red. She even gives clues in the roger rabbit movies. "I'm not bad, Im just made that way".

Compilation of the woman in red. (illuminati symbolism)

Then there is this book "Scarlet and the beast".

I am convinced that this is satans true form

She is also known as Shiva, Goddess of Destruction, which ironically her statue is in front of CERN. (The particle collider).

The following Photo Was taken in bohemian Grove.

Bohemian Grove Stone Owl

But that is not all. I watch a series called Naruto, where one of the final villains is called Kaguya ootski, which is the goddess of the night/moon for the japanese. The following images were taken from last weeks episode.

Now, pay close attention because here is where it gets complicated. See the flower and the eye in the above image?

Now, that looks alot like the symbol/logo from tommorrowland.

You can watch the entire video, but what i want you to watch is from 6:13 on-wards. The gathering in tommorrowland festival and the mechanical Lilith saying . "one heart". Yes it is Lilith, the baphomet symbol is all over this festival. "One heart, we will be one."

I am not mistaken, Satan is also known as the Demiurge, devourer of souls.
Here is the Yu Gi Oh Animated Series explaining what the all seeing eye is.

Naruto Series Madara (villain) casts New World Order spell , and places an illusion on the world for total control while the people fall into hypnosis.

Next weeks episode shows a preview of lilith casting an illusion spell on the entire world (Preview of that episode.)

To those who say, "it's nothing, but an anime"

Wrong, the author is speaking a metaphor on how HE sees the world. So he MUST know something if he is talking biblical, and showing the Blood moon, a being named madara that resembles Luciferian. (see symbol 999, which is the inverted 666) and the tree of life or knowledge.

I don't believe in coincidences anymore after experiencing so many of them, that I lost count. Its practically an every day occurrence/reminder.

One more clue.

"Her name is alice"

Remember you said this?

then a loud voice told me to bite of her head, and so i did.

From the song Shinedown Her name is alice.

Her name is Alice (Alice)
She crawls into the window
Through shapes and shadows
Alice (Alice)
And even though she's dreaming, she knows

Sometimes the curiosity can kill the soul but leave the pain
And every ounce of innocence is left inside her brain
And through the looking glass we see she's painfully returned
But now off with her head I fear is everyone's concern

Heh... that...is very interesting...

and creepy at the same time...but don't know why I am even surprised anymore. The rabbit hole never ends...

But yea, Alice in Wonderland has a clue.

anyone remembers The Adventures of mark twain?

And in final fantasy 8 Ultimecia

Dang... she is nearly everywhere...

She also Appears in Assasins Creed 3 as Juno

i had a dream where ufos appeared to me and in the sky it said in lights . " I AM THE MOON AND THE STARS."

And there was a pixelated image of a being with a pointy black facemask and black robes.

in my dream where isis was satan she was wearing the pointy facemask and black robes,

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 07:02 AM
link   

i had a dream where ufos appeared to me and in the sky it said in lights . " I AM THE MOON AND THE STARS."

And there was a pixelated image of a being with a pointy black facemask and black robes.

in my dream where isis was satan she was wearing the pointy facemask and black robes,

Harlequin and the joker are some of the traits that identifies her.

I didnt dream the Ufo's, but I saw them (orange ones) and almost dropped the phone when I was talking to a friend of mine. I then yelled for my mother and asked if she saw what I saw. the irregular movement impossible for a plane or chopper. Then my mom said, yep that's a ufo, to which i said. "Good then im not crazy" and told my friend what i saw while speaking to her.

I always made sure I was with someone when the events took place, cause I like to confirm my sanity, but if two set's of eyes sees it, then it's a convincing story, and noone would be able to debunk what you yourself witnessed with someone else. To those who read this thread and think we are nuts, for telling this, but just because you yourself didn't experience it, does not mean it is not true.

In fact, it is irresponsible to dismiss information like that, because it discourages people from sharing their stories, and it makes it extra hard for us to try and connect the dots because PEOPLE DONT SHARE OUT OF FEAR OF BEING RIDICULED. I speak to those who are hell bent in calling other's crazy just for posting these topics. Then, why are you here in a conspiracy forums where paranormal and corruption topics are discussed? To those who have experienced these things. PLEASE SHARE because people like belcastro, who have the courage to post these topics help others with their own experiences. As it is in my case now, as it allows me to further connect the dots and realize I am not alone in my experience.

We need more people coming out with these types of topics, because this is where the rabbit hole is.

Back to belcastro,

On the topic of the moon, there was a time when I went with a Freemason friend of mine to meet up with two girls. Honestly I wasn't really into the blind date, but I saw a perfect spot to meditate under the full moon while sitting on some steps in front of the ocean. While I was listening to the mp3's the track switched to one of hardcore rock, and at that moment I felt a feeling of anger rush through me.

I then stared at the moon, I don't know why.. but I gave it a certain stare. Like... as if I was offended by the moon. Keep in mind though, back then I did not have the research and information I have today, so I had no idea why I would stare at the moon like that.

There is something there, and my gut feeling never lies. But it is almost as if something was trying to grab my attention.

Through out my research, (As you saw) I ended up connecting the dots to lilith, but this was mostly a rude awakening, thanks to my ex who is a new ager.

My Ex, had the habit of photographing orbs (which literally looked like floating eyeballs). She also listened to New Agey Meditation mp3's, but such of ones called. "Goddess Spiral Isis vortex mp3". I think you can find it in google, however, I suggest to stay away from that stuff. (I will reveal why in a moment). She also listened to the "Bastet awakening MP3".

Now here is where it gets crazy. My Ex named her new cat "Dinah". I didn't really trust that cat, and felt something odd about it. But my ex practically worshiped that cat in ridiculous levels. (she was russian btw), however both Cats and Spiders are linked to lilith. Her behavior changed, and she did become a bit violent. She smacked her mother in front of me, ( I actually felt that being an empath, and it really angered me that she would raise her hand against her own mother.)

She then cheated on me, had sex in my presence during skype while she hid in the dark. I could hear it all, and even recorded it to enhance the sounds with a program I have, and that is when I heard the man's cough and the sounds of intercourse. My ex proceeded on lying and playing with my mind, him aswell. he was in on it, she then hacked my computer, after calling her out on it. I also had many panic attacks, because she would play mindgames while in the dark. Sometimes I felt it was done on purpose. After the final straw where she ignorantly took her computer to the bathroom (where the echo of sounds would be intensified). I heard her giggling and him and the sound was soo profound, I decided to end it the next day.

But as soon as I did, the hacks started, even the background of my computer desktop changed to a picture of her with a wicked grin on her face. (I have seen that grin before, but Ill tell you about that in a bit.) Meanwhile my ex accused me of being schizophrenic, that it was all my "imagination".

After I blocked her, she messaged many of my friends saying "he is crazy, he is seeing things that is not there" wtf?.

Thank God some of my friends had common sense and I had the evidence recordings that showed she was lying. She was defaming me which caused even more anger. I no longer saw her as a loving person. I saw her as someone trying to finish me off with ruthlessness. However, because i had the evidence, she could not overtake me with her lies. She ended up disapearing from the net because people saw her for what she was.

But, I have reason to believe, that it may not have been "her" doing it. After searching for her online, I found her old Youtube channel where I saw a brief exchange of words between my ex, and a man named Marek. (He was a friend of hers, but tended to praise wars and violence. He called my ex an "elohim" and he prided himself as a "templar". Here is a screenshot of him saying to my ex "Bastet awakening?" to where she said "yes". Of course, I had something to say about that. (the above long comment from weeks ago is mine, i simply spoke my mind).

But it does not end with my ex, nor did it start with my ex.

There was this woman, who claimed to be from mexico. Who said "You are much more than you think you are." Then she also told me "You have been chosen" and im like "chosen for what?"
She spoke about the God particle, and felt happy about finding it. She spoke about entering temples, and a bunch of other crazy things. (least they seemed crazy to me at the time.). She somehow activated within me a temporary version of the "kundalini" over the phone. I dont know how she did it, but ... it felt like an extreme "High". I never felt a surge of energy like that before. It was... amazing... and it lasted for nearly an hour. However, after much talk, all of it was just too crazy for me to handle, so I broke it off.

This woman, when I broke free from her, she became very angry. She was like a vampire in a sense. She declared war against me. She said "You always do this, but so be it."

I will never forget the most wickedest laugh I had ever heard coming from her. As if, to her I was but a mere insect. Least she made me feel this

Continued in next post...

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

Continued from the above post ^

Her last message to me via text was the following: "Tulius Mandatus Aisis"

I have, no idea what it means, but if I think about it, it almost sounds like spanish saying. "You Send to Isis". It came to me now the thought. But there is a chance there is an actual translation of these words online. So far... haven't really found any, only speculation from other people.

it seems lilith has been following me throughout my entire life. She appeared in many different forms. (least this is my suspicion the more i look back into my past). I also remember,a medium telling me, that there was a shadow of a woman who would not leave me alone back when I was in my teens.

I became convinced that this being was possesing people around me after my closest friend, (who has nothing to do with these topics) spoke some words to me after I told her I was feeling lonely. She said the following :

I feel you bro, like an ache in the pit of my stomach. Do not worry though, soon we will all be as one again

(I was feeling my stomache stir, I read an article that when the stomache does that it means evil is in the area. It is connected to intuition as a "gut feeling" which gets stronger and stronger, until it feels like it burns within.) So How the hell did she know about my stomach stirring? Or why the hell would she say "we will be one again"??

After I replied with a "WTF", she said: "I dont know why i said that... i just spoke what I felt" That became the convincing point to me, that I was dealing with a very powerful entity that takes over people's consciousness around me.

Now, for whatever reason, the all seeing eye has also been following me everywhere.

This is the weird story about the all seeing eye.

back then I was attempting to write a novel to which ive been planing since I was in high school. I then had a visual scene while pacing back and forth with a cig,(typical writers block momentum) where an eye in the sky appeared and an epic battle ensuing between good and evil. (I will not write the scene for obvious reasons here. In case I end up publishing it). But it is about an angel hybrid trying to save mankind from outer gods. (I used H.P lovecraftian Gods mythos as the villains/outer gods. I did my research and its public domain like zeus and Olympians were, so it was legal to take H.P mythos and use that as the extra element in my story)

So i was like "WHOAH" I need to write this down! I needed something to write down, and I noticed on the couch, a few notebooks my mother had bought my nephew for school. I searched through them, they were mostly hot wheel cars in the cover designs. with the exception of this ONE note book.

I took a picture of it.

can you imagine the look on my face when I saw this? I was shocked beyond reason. Even now I still am shocked many years later. When I confronted my mother about the notebook. She said, "I don't remember picking that one. They were specifically about cars" . I then explained to her what happened and she still had no idea where the notebook came from, that she must have picked it up by accident she assumed. Now a days... i wonder about that "accident".

I also had 3 visions with the all seeing eye where it gave me a small glimpse of the future. (Long story) nothing big, but just enough to convince me of its existence.

But if you look at the eye in the notebook cover carefully, it looks "femaleish".

Now, more about the sun. the sun goes black if you focus on an object beside it and kinda let your sight "drift" a little. It almost looks like an "eye" in movement of observing the earth.

This image (below) is the symbol of the Order of The black sun.

It is possible the sun itself is a blackhole/whitehole, yin yangish. But this is just theory and I have no proof to back this claim. So it remains just a thought.

However, the note book was not the only thing my mom picked up by "accident". She also gave me this, which was meant for my nephew, but it was too big for him so she ended up giving it to me.

Whether or not this being is real, or just a mere manifesto of placebo, the bottomline is, this being is embedded into nearly everyone's subconscious, via television, music and artistic subliminal's. The fact remains, that certain people in power worship this being. So leaders who worship this being, will most likely influence the entire country in the name of that being.

(I am telling you now, you are not crazy, but you are schizophrenic, in the sense that you have a conflict of beliefs within you.) Part of you says, this is not real, and fights against what you yourself witnessed. It is hard to believe, so it creates a conflict within you between what you experienced, and what society has programmed you with/ what others what you to believe. If we cant trust our own experiences, and our own eyes, what can we trust? Others? Blindly off a cliff? No thanks, I already had my fall on there, luckily i survived to talk about it. SO I will trust my own judgement, which so far has saved my butt from making worse errors.

Do not allow another person to tell you that you are seeing things that are not there. Do not allow another person to tell you, something is wrong with you. Get off the drugs, find safer alternatives, and pay no mind to those who do not understand what you areexperiencing. This is dangerous because it is the true cause of schizoprenia, and it is also a way for the subconscious shadow self to posses you.

When you have a conflict within you, it will feed this shadow self and blow it like a balloon until it pops. Trust your experience instead and dismiss the programmings of society. You are not alone, and there are others. I met one of them, he is an ex 13th degree freemason, and his family Real last name, (because he changed it due to what he knows. ) is behind the world conspiracies. But for his own safety I will not reveal that last name. For that reason, most of the conversations between me and him will remain private. But I know alot of things. ^_-

However he worked for Warner brothers music department, until he decided he didn't wish to work there. so he is doing his own projects.

You can probably relate to one of his songs,which he dedicated to his ex.

He did an amazing work with this one cover and remix with other artists. They are developing a movement against the mainstream media. "Artist vs Media"

However... the way out of this mess, is not through Jesus himself, but via the application of his teachings. The Golden Rule, to which I call the Golden path,

"Do unto others as yeh would do unto thyself." or its negative version which implies the same. "Do NOT do unto others, what you do NOT like being done to thyself."

You can call it, Natural law, Divine law, the Golden rule, The 10 commandments of God, or God's judgement. It is one and the same. And the message is clear. We humans reap what we sow.

That is the only solution I found out of this mess. However... for many people, it may be too late.

but know this, the Devil is ruling the world as we speak, now is the time to make peace with God. The clock is ticking.

Thank you belcastro for your post.
it helped confirm many things. Hope I did the same for you brother.

edit on th2015000000Tuesdayth000000Tue, 25 Aug 2015 08:01:15 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoTue, 25 Aug 2015 08:01:15 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Bohemian grove, and stupid jokes apart. Careful when being diagnosed with some strange mental illness. It may be a ploy by the government. They let you think you have some sort of psychological illness, but in reality is what you are experiencing is the effect of their manipulations using chemical, electromagnetic and nano-neurological manipulation. May those be experiments, operative usage, a deception, or any other nefarious, mind control related activity of depraved western governments and their minions inside the secret services.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Don't let them convince you you are crazy OP. You are no more crazy than most of us here on this site.

Oh, wait, maybe I should put that a different way

The voice is just you talking to your subconscious which is in communication with someone/something else. Never say you are in communication with ISIS either, that could make the feds come visit you.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Belcastro

Kinky.......why can't I ever have dreams like that. A mask and robe.....Like catwoman?

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

Kinky.......why can't I ever have dreams like that. A mask and robe.....Like catwoman?

It was more nefarious than you are picturing it. in my dream i had to bite off her head because a loud voice told me too, and my mouth magically grew wide enough to do it.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Definitely not a dream I am interested in having.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   

I found more information, since im continuing to research this topic, ill post some resources.

This video explains alot of what happened to me and goes hand to hand with what i mentioned in earlier posts.

Listen carefully to everything the video says, because it teaches you how to discern.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join