It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are the Rules on Posting Content from your own Blogger?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Hello everyone, I hope all is doing well.

I am not a new member, I actually am a very old member here on ATS. I do try and comply the best I can with the Tos and forum rules, which is why I ask the question here right now to avoid any mishaps. I like ATS and its community.

is there any rules on posting content/Articles that I written from my own blogspot, especially if I am the owner?

I have seen people link to sources and articles, so I would like to verify what would be the correct way to go about it.

(I simply just don't wish to be banned for something silly)

I am aware however, against posting to other forums. But I am not sure about blog-spot articles. Not just My own but also from other sources which serve as alternative media.

My apologies for any inconvenience, however when in doubt, ask questions aye?.

hope all is well.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 06:50 AM
link   
The best way to find out is to contact the ATS Staff directly.

You can do this in several ways:

Send a private message to any staff member asking for permission. However, your wait time may vary depending on if the staff member you messaged is online or not.

Use the Complain Button and ask that way. The Complain Button generates a post that all staff who are online can see. This is most likely the best way, and fastest, to do this.

Or, you can contact the site owners using email: [email protected]

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: eriktheawful

Should I link them this thread?

Thanks for the quick reply.

Which staff members in particular? (thanks again
)

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

You can link this thread if you want, but it's not required.

Any Staff member will be just fine, however again, you'll be waiting for them to come on line and see your U2U. Then your request will be passed "upstairs" to the owners, who will be the ones to grant or deny your request.

That is why using the Complaint button is the fastest way to do it. Any staff that are online will see it, and will pass the request up as soon as they see it. Then all you will be waiting on is for the site owners to get back with us on it.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: eriktheawful

Ah Okay, thanks
I doubt ill be using the complaint button since it isn't urgent. I was also thinking of linking from the blogspot to here since the articles is mostly involved in topics in this area. I myself wanted to try to create something alternative, but I am realizing the amount of work it takes, and I don't have the man power to help me out.

But I will let them know should it be urgent.

Thanks

edit on nd2015000000Saturdaynd000000Sat, 22 Aug 2015 07:47:58 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoSat, 22 Aug 2015 07:47:58 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Use this link to ask for permission to link to your own blog.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hefficide

Use this link to ask for permission to link to your own blog.

This would be my suggestion as well...as you would need to ask permission from an Owner....in this case, Springer.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Since I saw this thread I'd say all that is needed is to send a link to your blog to [email protected] so I can verify it and, more than likely, I'll reply to your email that you'll be good to go.

We really like to help our members who are considerate enough to ask first,

edit on 8-23-2015 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Springer

Now everyone inundate this e-mail with your brilliant ideas to "fix" ATS! He likes it! Crude drawings go on the ATS fridge!

I shouldn't feel obligated to say this, but I'm joking.

top topics

join