It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Knowledge of His Names And Feast

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 06:07 AM
link   
I would like to start this thread off with one request, that this doesn't become a bashing contest against Believers and Non-Believers.

I have seen many threads in the last year or so that are revealing and acknowledging the Holy Names of the Father, namely YaHWeH, and some about the 7 Feasts of YaHWeH. I know that I have opened a few threads on this topics myself, and commented on a few other.

But the real reason for this thread today has two aims.

ONE- Now many of you are actually holding the knowledge of this Names? I know from personal experience that any person that studied for Pastor or any other Title of the church, has to know this Names, which will in turn make the amount of people with this knowledge world wide a rather big one. And If you do have the knowledge of this Truths, where did you receive it from? Was it through personal research, or did you learn it in church/ministry?

How many of you are actually keeping the Feast? I know that I posted up all the knowledge I have about the Feasts, and got a few responses.

I am very curios as to how many "religious gatherings" are actually using and teaching this Names, and also Feasts.

TWO- In the recent years I have heard a lot of songs, both local and international, that are actually speaking and using the Holy Names.
I will add some youtube videos just to show you the ones that I have knowledge of. But I would like to hear from you if you have your own collection of songs using these Names. I would love to add them to my collection. Even if the songs are in other languages.

Here is some of what I have:

(This is a local artist, and no official music video has been made, except for this one, so just listen to the words and ignore the actual picture)

The main reason for this thread today is to see how many people have this knowledge, to see how far this knowledge has traveled in the last 6 years, and to maybe predict how far it will travel in the next 6 years.
Thanks for reading.

Shalom
edit on 22-8-2015 by IndependentOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: IndependentOpinion
As long as this knowledge does not distract from knowledge of the Cross. Paul would have been content to know "nothing" beyond that.

P.S. I'm not sure which of several possible names you are talking about, but the most characteristic, from the Christian viewpoint, is "Lord".
"...that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow... and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord" (Philippians ch2 vv10-11).

edit on 22-8-2015 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

Interesting to note that in his time the people were still using the Holy Names.......

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Copy. Please delete

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Interesting you bring this subject up. I recently read the sixth and seventh book of Moses which primarily deals with Kabbalah. According to the ancient teachings of the Kabbalah God has 72 names/titles. In the Holy bible it does not mention them all in English but if you can read the book of Psalms in its original writings you will see those names.

Selah

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   

It is my opinion that names are just words and titles that end up distracting too many people from the true purpose.

It is true for me that Jesus Christ is the Holy Spirit, but the reality is the Holy Spirit is that which is important.

Many religions predate Jesus yet speak of the Holy Spirit. To think that a person who believes in a religion that teaches the Holy Spirit as the divine force that guides one from within to Love and Reason is not following Jesus because he has rejected that the physical man Jesus is the Holy Spirit is false in my opinion.

The only way to the father is through the Light.
The only way to the father is through the Holy Spirit.
The only way to the father is through Jesus Christ.

Thier is no difference in the above 3 statements. As Jesus is the Light, the Holy Spirit.

If a man follows the divine Light or the Holy Spirit into a union with the father although he has not recognized the name Jesus, simply because he found union with the father through one of the prophets whose words predate Jesus he has found the Christ within himself.

Those who recognize the Light, the Holy Spirit, and enter into a union with the father, will indeed bow to Jesus when they enter heaven after physical death, even if they did not do so while living in the physical body. Since Jesus Christ is the Light through which they gained access to the father, which Buddhist call Nirvana.

The power of the Light is within you, which is the power that grants you access to a union with the father, which is the kingdom of heaven within you. And that Light is Jesus Chrsit, even for those who found the Light through Zoaster, Buddhism, or Hinduism. Hinduism calls the Light the Lord of Love. Can there be any other Lord of Love than Jesus Christ?

There are many beautiful religions that predate the birth of Jesus that are focused on the Holy Spirit, the Light within. To think those prophets were not teaching about the Spiritual aspect of Jesus Christ whose physical name was not given until it was given to Marry is nieve in my opinion.

Jesus Christ has many names, and his sacrifice is sufficient for all, even those who find union with him through the prophets that predate the name Jesus.
edit on 22-8-2015 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Let's call him Brocca's Area. This is half-time, I wouldn't worry about tomorrow.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Do you truly think He does not know your heart? You can use His correct name and not know Him. You can simply call Him "Lord" and still be one of His own.

He reads your heart like you or I would read a book.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Is a relationship realy meeningful if it is only one sided? Lord is a title, not a name, even satanists call to their lord, as do every religion. Can you realy have a relationship with someone if you don't even know their real name? I mean i can have some relationship with my father, but if that is all i know, not his real name, how will he feel. I would have to say that he will feal dissapointed, and maybe even used with I only know him as "father".

If we do not know the real Names of our Father, that is a reflection on how weak and one sided the relationship is.

The original texts had the 72 Holy Names, each with his own meaning.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: IndependentOpinion
Can you realy have a relationship with someone if you don't even know their real name?

Of course. I had a relationship with the woman I called "Gran" even though that was not her real name. (I use her as an example because she once listed her baptismal names to me, and I was struck by the fact that nobody else used them either. That identity had been swallowed up in a variety of other labels).

The danger is that once people start making the name question matter, they are turning it into yet another example of "salvation by works"

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: IndependentOpinion
a reply to: ketsuko

Is a relationship realy meeningful if it is only one sided? Lord is a title, not a name, even satanists call to their lord, as do every religion. Can you realy have a relationship with someone if you don't even know their real name? I mean i can have some relationship with my father, but if that is all i know, not his real name, how will he feel. I would have to say that he will feal dissapointed, and maybe even used with I only know him as "father".

If we do not know the real Names of our Father, that is a reflection on how weak and one sided the relationship is.

The original texts had the 72 Holy Names, each with his own meaning.

I know my father's name, too, but I don't call him by it. He is my dad. My mom is my mom. My grandparents were all grandma and grandpa, and to my mom and dad, I would distinguish them by adding the appropriate last name to differentiate which grandma or grandpa of the two I meant as I was blessed to grow up with two intact pairs of grandparents.

Just because I called them by those titles and not by their given names which I did know doesn't mean they felt I loved them or knew them any less.
edit on 22-8-2015 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Interestingly not once does the sacred name show up in the New Testament.

Name=nature not some magical incantation that directs our prayers in the right direction.

The word lord or father or generic god is what all the NT writers used. They probably didn't understand the importance of using the holy name correctly.

Or

The gospel is such a different thing from the stale Jewish religion of holy names and blood rites and heirarchy which btw was no different than all the pagan systems. The kingdom message is so different that the holy name is unnecessary because the kingdom is inside you and me and them. There is no longer Jew or Greek, yhwh or Zeus or Rama or Horus or ______.

"There is one God and Father of all who is over all and through all and in all. In him we live and move and have our being."

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI Distilled down to its essence. It is obvious that right thought precedes action.

top topics

join