It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling all Christians and Those of Faith

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Hi Tzar,

Wow us with your silence...

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: sensibleSenseless
Hi Tzar,

Wow us with your silence...

haha yeah okay, but gods already got the high score in that game.

zing!

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Apparently, he wrote a book - in English and we are it's prisoners...

Welcome to the world of Moby Dick.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer
So when was it the last time you healed someone?

So when was it the last time you healed someone?

Not meaning disrespect or contention but I believe all people have been given a measure of faith but not all have been given most of the gifts of God.

Romans 12:3 For I say, through the grace that was given me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think as to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to each man a measure of faith.

This taught me that all people have some measure of faith or hope but that when it comes to Christianity is it not true that all Christians do not have the same measures of authority?

Rom 12:4-6
(4) For even as we have many members in one body, and all the members have not the same office:
(5) so we, who are many, are one body in Christ, and severally members one of another.
(6) And having gifts differing according to the grace that was given to us, whether prophecy, let us prophesy according to the proportion of our faith;

As the Spirit of God was poured out upon all flesh, the gifts were also given whereby we were to seek from God. Not as a benefit from us but from God.

1Corinthians 12:4-11
(4) Now there are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit.
(5) And there are diversities of ministrations, and the same Lord.
(6) And there are diversities of workings, but the same God, who worketh all things in all.
(7) But to each one is given the manifestation of the Spirit to profit withal.
(8) For to one is given through the Spirit the word of wisdom; and to another the word of knowledge, according to the same Spirit:
(9) to another faith, in the same Spirit; and to another gifts of healings, in the one Spirit;
(10) and to another workings of miracles; and to another prophecy; and to another discernings of spirits; to another divers kinds of tongues; and to another the interpretation of tongues:
(11)but all these worketh the one and the same Spirit, dividing to each one severally even as he will.

These gifts were given to the church of Christ Jesus as tools to edify and teach God but not as prerequisites as to anything other than a gift of the Holy Spirit. We can neither demand nor require any gift of God.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join